• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Rust Community Update 234 | Rust | Facepunch

    Rust Community Update 234 | Rust | Facepunch


    Community Update 234 | Rust | Facepunch

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    Pov: when you're downed

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Welcome to Rust

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    What you think guys!!!..

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Our base had nothing valuable, so i decide to create something worth of stealing

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Bring back the really thick forests that were in the staging HDRP branch

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    When HDRP was slated for the next forced wipe, I jumped on the staging branch and went and checked it out.
    The forested areas were great! there were areas where you could not see far because of the tree growth. When it gat launched on main I went looking for them and nope, back to a rather thin cover as before. This is a real shame because there are some good advantages for people who build small and like to keep out of the way.

    With Minicopters these days, there is literally nowhere to hide on the map in any minor way even. That's a shame as it would help the small guy a bit.

    Could Facepunch not just increase the tree spawn density a bit? Even like 10-20% would be nice.

    submitted by /u/crappinghell
    [link] [comments]

    1x1 with 1 workbench 1 tool-cabinet 1 furnaces 1 campfire 2 small chest 1 large chest 1 sleeping bag and room for any kind of light and maybe a barbecue or extra chest.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Absolutely love the game, but it's taking over my life.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    I really want to quit, because I spend too much time on it and it's quite frankly sad. If I'm not doing something I'm playing rust. Constantly. I just don't want to leave my teammates or the memories coming from this game. Should I? Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/skaidan123
    [link] [comments]

    I miss you brother...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Sums Rust Up.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Don't put high-quality parts on a small vehicle if you want to live.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Door camping irl

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    I just watched federal police door camp my neighbour as i was on my way to work. Apparently he was selling sulpher and hemp. people are taking this game too seriously . I really hope he got that code lock down on his tc 😂😂

    submitted by /u/BadYardieMan
    [link] [comments]

    New Steam achievements related to upcoming audio dlc

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    My friends very first encounter with another player in Rust

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    oilrig <3

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    This game makes my pc VERY hot, almost overheating, and I have a pretty good gaming pc too. How to fix this?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Why doesn’t rust have multiple markers yet

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    I'm kinda suprised that this game exists for like 9.2 million years and still don't have map markers, i'm pretty sure everyone uses it like I do which is by placing the cursor on your base, right?

    Why can't we place a 'home' marker and then colorful markers, like red marker is oilrig blue marker is water treatment, etc etc.

    Sure, not everyone needs but imo it's very usefull when you're going somewhere and don't want to have to look overhill or on map just to navigate to the right direction, a marker would be amazing.

    submitted by /u/Tornado_Hunter24
    [link] [comments]

    IFTTT

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    does anyone know if we will be able to control smart switchs with IFTTT next wipe?

    submitted by /u/Barry-B-Benson_
    [link] [comments]

    umm... what?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    Little Timmy got mad because he was getting raided.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    When a rust player wrote your car's plate

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Shadowplay or PremPro poor quality

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    After recording clips and putting them into premiere pro my clips quality reduce significantly, I record on shadowplay in 4k with 130bitrate but when my clips come together and I try to export it, it says the clips are at 30fps (I record 60 fps) anyone else have any recommendations, link to video for example https://youtu.be/wFgvrbFq5VU

    submitted by /u/BilboSwagginziz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel