• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 20, 2020

    Rust Garry on making Rust Legacy free to play

    Rust Garry on making Rust Legacy free to play


    Garry on making Rust Legacy free to play

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    JordanRants be like

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    New Item Idea: Drawers. Basically like a chest, with double the space, only for clothes (non armor)

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    As a solo, when I play I always have space issues when I call all of the guys and rack up most of my space with burlap clothes and such.

    Would be a nice addition to the game and it makes sense flavour wise.

    Anywhere I can post this idea for a chance to reach Facepunch?

     

    Edit: Added to official Facepunch website

    (You can vote here)

    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction /u/HyDRO55

    submitted by /u/loopuleasa
    [link] [comments]

    Clip of the ramp jump

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    What monster would ever attack the Pokémon Club ?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    First artwork of rust, criticism welcome.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    New Building Blocks 2020 and Rust+ Companion App planned to release for June's update -- for anyone wondering

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Rust but when I die the video ends

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Cars are epic, but they literally have no real use since horses already do what they do better. Only difference is that cars are harder to setup and you can carry passengers. They need to be lockable.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    He blocked comments on the tweet, garry cracks me up man ����

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Fixing weapon's outline / highlight not working.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Just write in the console (F1) or the config file :

    effects.showoutlines "True"

    That's it, if you used "optimized" config files like me you should check if it's disabled for some reason, dont think it have a perf impact but it's incredibly annoying during fights when looting guns.

    submitted by /u/Ornafulsamee
    [link] [comments]

    the never ending loot room

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Facepunch; here's a good job for one of your interns to do: fix these small typos we see all the time

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    RUST - Power Minute - Root Combiner

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Y’all think rust legacy coming back?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    ouch! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-GVhN6JMtVXaRRGRkOdRQ?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    can someone tell me what skin is on my metal faceplate

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Nighttime Security Team moves into action

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Help when i try to start rust it just says this, it translates to rustclient.exe doenst answer information might be lost. I have Tried everything on youtube but nothing works.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    My friend got stuck on Red Door at small oil Rig :/

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Are there NPC players in this game?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    I was chasing a bear with 2 eoka pistols and this naked starts hunting him as the bear is running away. The bear gets away from both of us and the naked somehow doesn't hear me running behind him. When I get in his face he instantly turns to chase me down with his bladed weapon. I killed him with my eoka pistol and he died instantly, skipping the wounded phase where you can be picked up. I looted him and his name was a bunch of numbers, he had an unlearned blueprint in his inventory and 2 metal blades. I thought the only AI threat was scientists.

    This wasn't a modded server, it was a community server.

    submitted by /u/HungerShovel
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Here Play PoE?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    If you play Path of Exile, you probably love the item/wealth hoarding aspect that Rust shares with PoE.

    You get cool loots, its fun to become rich etc. But what I'd love to see in Rust that makes the loot aspect awesome in PoE is a better trading system.

    Vending machines are cool, but pretty impractical for most players, especially solo's. Trying to buy stuff from a vending machine in Rust is just too risky.

    It would be too 'gamey' to have an auction house I think, but there are other options, some ideas :

    Postal System

    Imagine all players can place a mail box outside their base. You open your mail box and inside another player has placed a note that has a list of items they have for sale.

    You can order items directly to your mailbox from that player by placing an order form in a postbox (post boxes are located on roads) and including a unique code for your mailbox.

    The player who is selling recieves the order in their mailbox and must take their items to a post box on the road to post them. It is at this point the items are 'risked' as you can be killed when posting your items.

    Once the items are posted in the mail box by the seller, they are automatically shipped to the buyers mailbox. Transaction complete.

    I'd love to see more trading in Rust and think it would bring way more roleplay into the game.

    submitted by /u/payoman
    [link] [comments]

    This might not get me anywhere but im asking it anyway.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Hello, so I have recently wanted to get into a survival game, and am deciding between rust or ark. I'm assuming alot of people here would obviously say rust is better. My question is why, what does rust do that ark does, why do you play this over ark? Do you also play ark?

    Thanks anyone taking the time to respond to this, I just want to get some info before I decide and most of the YouTube vids I find comparing them seem to be extremely brief and assume you are familiar with survival games but I am not.

    submitted by /u/paralax5151
    [link] [comments]

    Installing a private RUST Vehicle Beta server

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel