• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Rust Every clan in existence

    Rust Every clan in existence


    Every clan in existence

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Okay guys. The map is just about done. We have entered testing and are planning a server stress test very soon. Discord, youtube and connection details will be in the comments. Sorry it's taken so long..

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Windows backround in rust

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Safe zones might become true, "artificial" safe zones granting you GOD mode if you're not hostile.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Teammate AFK? Ok!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    PSA: Rust 50% off on Steam until July 9

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    This describes me too well

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    NEVER get offline raided again! Your entire secret alliance can now get your ingame Smart Alarm messages on Telegram!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Why is my chicken so big

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    The new stairs are great!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Suggestion: Automatic Crafter as next electrical item

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    I've really been enjoying the electrical system that's been added to rust. I don't know if this has been suggested before but how cool would it be to have an entity that could craft items for you?

    Imagine a box that you can put mats/components in and you pick an item you want it to craft and how many. I'm thinking it should craft much slower than pocket crafting to keep it balanced. But it would be so cool to drop a bunch of mats in while you're roaming and come back to a box full of garage doors. Plus I'm thinking there could be some information outputs like auto turrets that could tell you if you're low on mats or it has finished crafting the quantity you requested.

    Not sure the best way to handle BPs. Maybe you have to "train" it with a BP or load the item you want it to craft with scrap? It would still need to be paired to a workbench or maybe it's something that be added onto a workbench.

    Then what would be really cool is if you could chain these together and make an assembly line. Imagine just dumping sulfur and tech trash on one end and a series of these that will spit out C4.

    submitted by /u/DoubleDownDuke
    [link] [comments]

    Can we go back to a random skin every 7 days instead of 70 days?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    We used to get a random item drop every week as long as Rust was played for 24 hours. Around december it changed to once every 70 days. I miss beenie hats and picture frames =[

    submitted by /u/pocoy985
    [link] [comments]

    "I just killed a gay guy." "How do you know?" "Look at me."

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    The most amazing thing to ever happen to me in my 15000+ hours of gaming, and I didn't get it recorded. This is my short story.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I'm on my horse with a bow trying to set down base 40 mins into wipe right where this guy is farming a rock. He's geared to the teeth but only with a bow. He throws a satchel at me and takes off running as I had hit him once. The explosion goes off as I chase him up top a big rock.

    My teammate and I tried looking for him on the rock but couldn't seem to find him anywhere. My teammate ran into the woods as I jumped down to follow. That's when I heard his footsteps- shit - he's making a break for our horses.

    I land another shot on him as he makes his way around the corner and towards the horses. I miss my shot as he's about to get on the horses as I say "shit he's gunna get the horse"

    Right as I watch him about to hop onto the horse, BOOM. He threw another satchel I had no idea about and it must of went off at the MAX time duration.

    I don't think I've ever yelled HA! so loud. Oh how I wish it was recorded.

    submitted by /u/wowmuchwow100
    [link] [comments]

    What ZzZ does when getting raided...

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Avatar is great

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Can we just change the way safe zones work (Referring to the new bandit camp change)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    For reference, I'm someone who bases at bandit camp usually. I'm not one of those people who Pipes someone to have a friend loot them but I still don't want bandit camp to be like outpost where if you kill someone even a whole grid away you are just banned for 30 minutes from entering the monument. I mean that's just so frustrating to play around. Lets see you hit your own base with a rock, if you immediately go to outpost after doing that (within a minute) you will be killed by outpost then put on a 30 minute timer from going into outpost. Can we just make it so that you are only banned (put on a 30 minute timer) if you hit/attack players who are INSIDE that monument not a whole damn grid away. Also can we make it so that hitting fricking buildings doesn't put you on a timer? I really like basing at bandit but if we just safezone the entire place and make it work EXACTLY like outpost then that would really ruin bandit camp for me. End rant :(

    submitted by /u/ayman678
    [link] [comments]

    Summer DLC incoming?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    The most important thing I have learned about rust so far...

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Solo is fucking hard. I naturally gravitate toward solo because I hate dependencies. My experience so far has been the one time I teamed up with a group, we had guns. All other times as a solo, I've gone no further than finding a damn python on the ground of a decayed base (assuming someone just raided and was too full.) I've been primitive the whole time otherwise. While the game has been difficult in the past month and a half since I started, it's been a goddamned blast and I regret not having picked it up a few years ago.

    See you all on the server!

    submitted by /u/anonpf
    [link] [comments]

    This Primitive Weapon is DANGEROUS

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Anyone else

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    I am the only one that gets stressed out when going to sleep and people want to raid you?

    submitted by /u/Max_arg_
    [link] [comments]

    Summer DLC stuff based on commit entries, so far

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Heli shop needs to add a temporary lock on heli’s

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    When you buy one couldn't someone just run up and steal it? Or maybe just once your in it eoka you? Once you leave bandit the lock should disappear

    submitted by /u/darkhunter225
    [link] [comments]

    I think the Holosight isn't working as intended, and should be updated. Here's a video why.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel