• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Rust I made this out of clay! Thought I’d share.

    Rust I made this out of clay! Thought I’d share.


    I made this out of clay! Thought I’d share.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    my 11 year old cousin is about to be corrupted by this game

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Devs please take mounts and vehicles to their logical conclusion

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Down into the depths I go.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Please Add Fishing

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    why aren't roleplaying items default bp already? The same thing could be said for chairs, tables, rugs, shirts, fridge, stone fireplace...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    One reason I love this game

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Good 'ole shit post

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Wide Putin Walking - Rust Instruments

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    My First Experience with Rust

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    So I just got Rust today because it was on sale and I said "f*** it, let's go." Here is my first day experience.

    I wake up on a beach and have no idea what's going on. Awesome. Drop me in there. I figure out pretty easily how to collect wood, food, and scrap stuff, but spend an embarrassing amount of time trying to figure out how to collect stone, despite being spawned surrounded by it.

    I trek across the island before getting killed by two other naked. RIP, first life is done.

    Now with a better understanding of what to do and what needs to get done, I manage to build myself a base, collect some items, and get killed by a wolf I didn't see because it was dark outside. Oops, second life done real quick.

    Thankfully, made myself a sleeping bag. Wait until sunrise and get vengeance on the wolf. Now I want metal fragments but I'm too lazy and bad at aiming to hunt for animals. So I take all the scrap I can find and take it to the pump station. Which is on the other side of the island. Nice.

    So, on my quest for metal fragments, I almost die to a scientist, harvest a cactus, find a horse, kill the horse, eat the horse, throw up the horse, make some low grade, and find an Acoustic Guitar. Love that guitar, played it the rest of the way to the Pump station.

    I get to the Pump station and start recycling my stuff, playing the guitar, when suddenly I'm killed by a small group. Very sudden. There ends the third life and my time with Rust for the day.

    Had to log off after that. Don't wanna get too worked up otherwise I might turn Toxic, and we can't have that.

    All in all, fun game, would recommend, would play (and die) again. 😀

    submitted by /u/JoeTheCynic
    [link] [comments]

    Mini Helis are 1500 scrap?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    So for a solo to get a mini, they have to carry 1500 scrap with them to bandit and hope they don't get roof camped on the way? Neat.

    submitted by /u/sealsfood
    [link] [comments]

    rust experience

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    True but sad but true

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    slavery with extra steps

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    I love the new heli nerf

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Some asshole kamikazed 10 scrap helis into my auto turrets. Broke all of them and walked away with a shitload of free guns.

    The helis needed a fucking nerf for a long time now. After witnessing this cancer and losing over 10 guns I realized how broken getting a free scrap heli really was

    Also this update makes high externals more valuable again because helis made them useless

    submitted by /u/Lord_Tony
    [link] [comments]

    simply outplayed

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Thoughts on the new helicopter mechanics and prices?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    How do you guys feel about helicopters no longer spawning naturally, but being behind a 1500 scrap paywall? Do you guys think this will fix progression, or just make the game more Zerg-centric?

    submitted by /u/Why__Not___
    [link] [comments]

    If only RUST terrain was as optimized as the SKY

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Mikethevike released his tour of my curse island map. Yasssss! Now those of you who havent visited can see it!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    What the fuck did I just do

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Suggestion: Tinkerer’s Workbench

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Alright hear me out. What if we removed electrical components from the standard workbench pool, and added them to their own?

    Here is the basic premise

    Standalone workbench "Tinkerers workbench"

    Cost: 200 scrap 750 metal frags Some HQM

    Provides: standard T1 workbench "aura" as well as "Tinkerer" which cuts craft time down for electrical components and allows you to craft electrical components including those that are considered "T2"

    NOW HERES THE THING "Experimenting" costs somewhere around 50-100 scrap and ONLY gives electrical blueprints that you do not have.

    This would benefit players who like to work with electricity while not annoying players who don't really care. There is a huge amount of electrical blueprints and trying to get that ONE can be infuriating.

    submitted by /u/FattyMcFuckhead
    [link] [comments]

    New to Rust - So far the only thing I can do decently is paint wooden signs.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Building a wall is Impossible

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    I have googled and now I'm here, I can not figure out how to build walls. I am in the middle of nowhere, I have wood, I right click to the wall on the blueprint...Then nothing! Please help!

    submitted by /u/BowlCut_Luke
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel