• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Rust Flashback to naked beating me with rock and taking my AK

    Rust Flashback to naked beating me with rock and taking my AK


    Flashback to naked beating me with rock and taking my AK

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I want to pick up chickens.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    That's all, I just want to be able to go pick one up and run around with a chicken while it bawks at me. Please let me have chicken.

    submitted by /u/ChrisDaBish
    [link] [comments]

    With the new slot machines coming, could we get some blackjack and texas holdem too ?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    It would be a fun way to spend your scrap against your neighbours and other gamblers around bandit.

    submitted by /u/Haviwath
    [link] [comments]

    Killed all 3 to get inside the base before, then got locked inside and embarrassed their trio (Rustafied US Trio) sadly got off-lined couple days later into wipe but not by these clownz

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Is the Double Barrel a Sniper Now?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Forgive me for I have Sinned..I made a thing..rock is life

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    This a great looking game.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    5 hour in game painting that I did with mouse. Check my old posts for timelapses if you’re a doubter

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    All you need in life is a box of gunpowder

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    It ain't much, but it's honest work

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    It do be dat way tho

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Is there much interest in a much slower-paced experience?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about coming back to play, but I still see the game has the same boring play cycle, where a fresh server can be wiped and within one day someone already has a t3 and could possibly have explosive BPs. The second day people for sure do, making a server that has a one week wipe cycle basically dead after day 3 once all the vultures swoop in and get what they need.

    I really think this gameplay arc is lacking, you basically end up waiting a week and a half to come back and rebuild/dominate with your BPs as fast as possible and then there's maybe a day or two of fighting until people leave.

    I'm thinking about putting some energy into a much slower experience, make things like spawning crates, cargo, drops, all very rare, explosives/rockets will be extremely rare and only spawn after a few days, etc.. Not quite primitive, just slower paced and hopefully more rewarding.

    This isn't an ad for a server, just wondering what the community thinks about this and if there's interest in building it...thanks!

    submitted by /u/angrylandmammals
    [link] [comments]

    when you have no Storage

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Introducing Rust Assistant

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Question about Rust thumbnails/3D rust models

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Question about Rust thumbnails/3D rust models

    I do 3D thumbnails and recently I've wanted to branch into rust, for months now. I'll get to the point, I can't find any 3D rust models. If anyone has a clue on how to help, please tell me.

    https://preview.redd.it/uvipdl4ijj551.png?width=959&format=png&auto=webp&s=5210c6b015f60db46e392f263a91ecc86764c402

    submitted by /u/PupR_
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been uploading on a daily basis recently, but I’m not sure what to upload so I’m trying a lot of different things. Please lmk if you think I could make videos like this.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Low fps and crashing.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Gtx 1070, ryzen 2600x, 16 gb 3300mhz ram, 960evo ssd 1tb game drive.

    Rust used to work fine but i suddenly crashed when entering servers. I ddued the drivers and reinstalled drivers, got fps rivaling a 3ds, 20fps on super low settings that made the game look like mix of minecraft and terraria compared to the 70+ fps i used to get on settings that made the game look good. The crashing subsided for a bit then completely 180ed and crashed like hell. loading into a server took an hour then crashed. any way to fix this shit show.

    submitted by /u/thebirdshallrule
    [link] [comments]

    Medkits should be given a long animation in return for over twice the healing of a syringe plus bleeding cancellation.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    It's about time they become more than just an easy way to get syringe BP.

    Edit: Does anyone commenting "No" even realize their recipe calls for TWO syringes AND 50 low grade? At the very least, they should heal two syringes' worth, which they obviously do, but in their current state, they are practically useless. They can't be used effectively mid-fight because they're canceled after getting shot once, and they aren't at all necessary for healing after a fight, as a syringe or some bandages, or both, will always suffice at a cheaper cost. Objection to giving the medkit an animation is a poor opinion, regardless of what you believe should be the necessary change to its benefits. I know most of you find it difficult to adapt to major change, but I advise you to consider these things beyond the point of replying, "No." Let's discuss.

    submitted by /u/DeadShotOG
    [link] [comments]

    Blacklisted Device: Bloody Mouse

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    So I decided to get back into Rust after taking a bit of a break. During that period of time my previous mouse broke so I purchased a new one. I purchased the Corsair Harpoon RGB Pro. Now when I try and load into Rust server's but when I do I'm greeted with the message Blacklisted Device: Bloody Mouse/a4 tech. I don't understand why it would affect my Corsair product? Or they're similar? I'm not sure. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

    I've now discovered the problem and I've now resolved it. The problem was with a separate device I had plugged in that was causing the error.

    submitted by /u/tonrid_mystan
    [link] [comments]

    Possible toggle-able/advanced key binds in the works.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Turn up skin quality

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Is there a way to turn up the graphic quality of skins without turning up the overall graphics quality?

    submitted by /u/RarexLuke
    [link] [comments]

    Rock skins not showing when the other person holds it??

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    For example you have the burger skin for the rock. If you drop the rock on the floor you see the skin, but if another person holds it you can't see it.

    submitted by /u/Cowlixthememewatcher
    [link] [comments]

    I see a bunch of people having problems with oxide/Umod.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I am currently attempting to make a private 2x server for a couple of friends. Any other way for a modded server?

    submitted by /u/SirZombz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel