• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Rust When a girl sees your rockets

    Rust When a girl sees your rockets


    When a girl sees your rockets

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Rust chat is gold

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Daily shit post #3

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    you love to see it

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Rust. When your only true friend is your own corpse...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    One lucky ass spawn

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Yes I'm winning

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    I've made an app which makes crossbreeding perfect plant easy.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    The UI should be self explanatory, but if you have some issues let me know. If you find some bugs or errors in calculation let me know too.

    Here's the link: https://rust-co.herokuapp.com/

    The app is hosted on free service so it can go into "sleep" mode if not used for several minutes. It can take few seconds for it restart after it fell asleep.

    Feedback appreciated. :)

    submitted by /u/Diffrnt
    [link] [comments]

    How To Be A Diplomat - YouTube

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Really cool wipe event + Cool puzzle ideas

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    I think it would be an AMAZING idea for about 5 minutes before wipe, Launch site rocket launches, Everyone in launch site in close proximity of the rocket get killed, The ground trembles, Then the rocket flies up, Comes back down, Explodes. Everybody on the map dies. Then we get disconnected. Next time we reconnect, Its a new wipe. I think this wouldnt be hilariously hard to create, Shit. It could even be a cinimatic. Next i think when going to puzzle rooms for places like mili tunnels, Launch site, And Oil rig should have government documents, About origins of the company that owned launch site, Why the heli comes, And why the scientists are here. Theres would put way more motivation into doing monument puzzles and also add a ton of knew cool stuff to the story.

    submitted by /u/tonkpils_
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t lie we’ve all had a role player phase and made a shop

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    So...you want to find a gun?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    They have to come from somewhere on a fresh wipe...so here is the rough percent chance of finding a gun in a crate/NPC. This data is from Rustlabs.com.

    Crates

    Normal crate: 2.5%

    Military crate: 8%

    Elite crate: 39.7%

    Locked crate: 156%...expect 1 or more on average

    Bradley crate: 26.7%

    Heli crate: 16%

    Supply drop: 125%...Rustlabs says they will always drop 2 guns and 2 clothes?

    NPC drops (per scientist):

    Oil rig: 1.3%

    Military tunnels: 3%

    Heavy: 30%

    This doesn't take into consideration the type of gun or its quality. Also, I realized after making this I had counted flamethrower in these stats, but it's a small difference not counting. Calculations were made by adding the percent chance of finding each gun into one number: 9% for DB + 4% for revo = 13% chance to get a gun, etc. Happy wipe. Peace.

    submitted by /u/OnceIHadAPony
    [link] [comments]

    Rustafied Main Players

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Fluid Pump & Switch bug?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    So I last update I switched to a new server and I'm big on gardening so I did my usual thing and I'm having a weird bug with pumps that I did not have before ever.

    Basically, my pumps will randomly switch off, but not really. The arm will switch to the down position as if it was off, there is no light (no red, no green) as if it had no power... Except I hear it whirl and I got water coming out my sprinklers, but that water is bugged, as it does not wet my planters at all.

    When in that state, if I press E on it, it will turn off (the red light turns on, the water stops) and if I turn it back on it will behave normally for a while then stop.

    I'm running a very basic and simple setup, 3 water pumps -> combiner -> fluid pump & switch -> 4 sprinklers. This always worked flawlessly in the past.. now I can hardly go a full cycle of growth without it going to that fake on state.

    I'm on a new server that has a large array of small mods, I'm trying to figure out if it's a mod issue, or an actual Facepunch bug that affects all servers now.

    Any help would be appreciated, it's really killing my flow.

    submitted by /u/SteaksAreReal
    [link] [comments]

    "Sorry can't come out I'm getting raided"

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Cave glitch still not patched

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Is it possible to bind a button to taking a clone of a plant? If so how do you do it because i would love to save a little time cloning plants.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Using heaters in farming

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    I'm trying to bring my plants temperature up using heaters, but they don't seem to do anything... Plants were at 58% temp, I added 2 heaters in the planter box and they remained at 58% throughout multiple harvests. Is this a bug or does facepunch not want farms in snowy biomes?

    submitted by /u/kylebirdy
    [link] [comments]

    How To Not Push A Raid :

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    rust+ cant pair electrical item.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    so I go into dev menu in the settings, then click "pair switch" but then it pairs it for "mock server" but not my server im playijg in

    submitted by /u/FortniteBetterThanMC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel