• Breaking News

    Monday, June 1, 2020

    Rust When someone raids our base.

    Rust When someone raids our base.


    When someone raids our base.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Always this

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    The only good roof campers

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    May have gotten too into this RP nightclub build

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    I need this garage door in Rust

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    what do you guys think of my painting?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    DBsato RUST SOLO surviving raiders

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Toxic you say ?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    How it feels to spawn on your outside bag after being raided

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Just your average morning when you have 53 horses in your base

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    I take your 451 Large Boxes and raise you to 870.4 Large Boxes

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I would actually not mind an anti cheat in this game like Vanguard that needs to boot up with your system and monitors all your shit cause cheaters in this game are getting out of control !

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Title says it all.

    It's my opinion but I'm down to hear what ideas you would have to solve the hacker issue in this game.

    It's a very time consuming game so losing your loot and progress can be very upsetting.

    I just want to discuss it out of frustration, because some BS has happened to me very recently you can most likely relate I guess.

    (p.s. I play on officials mostly (which may be easily arguable...), because the pop doesn't die from a day to another like on some community and modded ones)

    submitted by /u/Giercownik
    [link] [comments]

    When the raiders hit a little too hard

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Helk be "loving" us for sure

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Roof Camping IRL

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Looking for some feedback on my ANTI-RAIDER/Trolling Defense system Thanks!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    I miss content like the nailgun or new arrows

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    You should really add some new weapons like more low tier / mid tier 5.56 weapons and stuff like that :)

    submitted by /u/CrispyChickenCT
    [link] [comments]

    The Murders at Blackpeak | Teaser Trailer (Rust Show)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    First time naked!!!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    So after finally building up the courage to build my own gaming PC after canceling my alienware R10 ryzen from dell, I finally got to play Rust! I was killed 3 times and I wouldnt change a thing. It's just the toxic community I expected and I love it. Can't wait to get used to the controls. Any beginner tips would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/GamingWithAchilles
    [link] [comments]

    Now I see

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Point of base building

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Speaking only from a solo player perspective, what's the point of having all of these intricate and advanced base building mechanics when you can just be raided and punished for inefficient/wacky builds?

    I honestly wish I could play PvE or something like that but sadly there are no servers in my area with a decent (150 or less ping) that I could join. I have no interest whatsoever in learning PvP as the core aspect that attracts me to Rust is the survival/base-building mechanics and that is so time-consuming opposed to just flat out killing a geared player and snowballing that day in and out I have less and less reason to continue investing in this game.

    Can anyone relate? Does anyone else think there should be other official gamemodes that may help with this issue?

    submitted by /u/RabidAlarm
    [link] [comments]

    Idea: Set group limit on all servers

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Over the years, rust has become a game that is less about skill and more about numbers. It has become common to see 12 man groups on servers with less than 200 population, who dominate by zerging and raiding all opponents. To combat this, servers should implement a set group limit depending on a server's population, and would look something like 16 player limit on main servers, 8 on medium servers, and 4 on small servers. This way, rust can once again be a game of skill rather than numbers.

    submitted by /u/dragooooooooons
    [link] [comments]

    Is this still possible?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel