• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Rust When the eoka hits too damn hard

    Rust When the eoka hits too damn hard


    When the eoka hits too damn hard

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    When you finally get around to hooking up the lights

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Hmmmmm

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    That is the last naked you see in your life

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    A month ago I uploaded some horrible fan art for rust. I hope this one is better. All I used was a reference image to make it.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    C4 rockets from outpost

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    not how that works bro

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Rust stats website

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Hey guys. For the last couple of weeks, I've been working on a website and a Discord bot that lets you view your Rust stats and Rust leaderboards.

    You can find the website at https://RustStats.gg and Discord bot at https://RustStats.gg/invite-bot. Here's a sneak peek of how the bot works on Alistair's profile https://imgur.com/EWh7M3k.

    Any feedback would mean a lot to me, thanks for taking the time to read this!

    submitted by /u/CorriePlays
    [link] [comments]

    Let us place landmines on roads to blow up cars when they drive over them

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Title says it all

    submitted by /u/RycotSS_2
    [link] [comments]

    My proudest fap

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    I hate this... pls fix

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Horse vs Car Combat

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Sorry for low quality

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Is there away to quickly move items from a box into my inventory?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    I know you can right click, but I only know how to do it on one item at a time. I've seen youtubers left click a whole box inventory. Like move the mouse over the whole row and it all transfers. Instead of clicking one by one.

    submitted by /u/angrydigger
    [link] [comments]

    Wait, it’s all Ohio? Always has been.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Went deep with db

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Legacy Map Remastered in 2020

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    [Suggestion] Swallow Key Button

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    in the inventory when a key is selected there should be a button in the menu to swallow it.

    Swallowed keys either disappear or maybe could be harvested from bodies

    submitted by /u/PowerlineCourier
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] Make things simple, not easy, but simple.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Playing the game with some friends this week, i noticed that the game is very unfair with new and casual players, the learning process is very complicated, you cannot learn the game playing itself, for every aspect of the game you have to go on internet tutorials outside the game, we played for about 2 nights IRL, today they just dont want to play the game, because the game itself is very confuse, and I agree with them, things like Radtowns Puzzles, Blueprint system, Vehicles (Horses are ok), Eletricity, Raid, I mean, I know that I'll never change the game, and I don't want to, I like Rust, I started playing this game in the component system, it was like, if you have the recipes, you could craft the item that you want, and to just craft something today, its very confused and a hard task thats not enjoyable, playing this game isnt enjoyable anyomore for me, I really appreciate the game before, but the grind and systems are just too much to play with some friends and have fun.

    submitted by /u/kalashbr
    [link] [comments]

    I made a funny video if you wanna watch

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Made a pretty funny video on rust hope you enjoy https://youtu.be/OnhRxEm1UDI

    submitted by /u/GrimzinYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel