• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    Rust Community Update 235 | Rust | Facepunch

    Rust Community Update 235 | Rust | Facepunch


    Community Update 235 | Rust | Facepunch

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    One 2x4, skilsaw, nails, and some paint later... mini tc for my shelf

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    I guess this is a sign to play more Rust?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    If i was ever asked to sum Rust up in one picture

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    Rust Metro blocked with Barrels, no Elevator. What is going on?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Dead scientist at outpost

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    *Blushes*

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Hobo Barrels are "drop to win" and OP in early game...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    I used 17 spears for a soft-sided stonewall and I only did 41 damage, how?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    How to improve my MP5 spray?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    I have got 2.2k hours and can control every gun except the mp5. Any practicing methods you guys use? It can be beginner or pro methods i want to work my way up.

    submitted by /u/nullPointers_
    [link] [comments]

    AMOGUS

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Rust Beginner Help

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    So it's been a while since I picked up Rust, I haven't had time to sit down and sink into a game that required constant attention and dedication, so I always put Rust on the back burner since it requires pretty consistent work.

    I'm getting more time now and I'd like to get back into the game, but I also don't have many friends that play the game and can guide me.

    With that being said, I'd like to learn and see how far I can take my gameplay, originally I started out on a weekly wipe server, and I think I'd like to continue that, but I'm not sure.

    What would you all recommend for a new player (I have made a SAR once, and a couple of bean can grenades, but never made it much further).

    Are there any suggestions on a "new player guide"

    Thank you all in advance for the help!

    submitted by /u/OhDeeter
    [link] [comments]

    Singleplayer rust?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    So I'm considering buying rust but none of my friends have it so is there a way to play alone with bots that resemble other people/zombies. I saw a YT video where a guy did something like this and bots had varied loot tables but he didn't provide any info on how to do it. Anyone know how to do something like that? I'm okay with hosting private server.

    submitted by /u/Igor7713
    [link] [comments]

    Need Account Help

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    I've been playing rust since February and naturally have had my steam account since around then since that's when I got my PC but for some reason , even though I've never made any alt accounts , have found out from a server admin that there are six banned accounts that share my IP address and are causing me to be banned from most servers. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this or knew why there might be more accounts under my IP , I can show my steam history to prove that I've been on this account for the entirety that I've had a PC so I don't know what to do. I've contacted Face Punch and they said I'm not game banned even though I am on several official servers for "ESP / hacking / or EAC connection". Any help would be appreciated , thanks.

    submitted by /u/uqbll
    [link] [comments]

    Rust map with Google Maps style

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Rust map with Google Maps style

    What do you think about this, I made a Rust map using the style from google maps, original map posted by u/rustgm90

    https://preview.redd.it/85itxh0d6ld71.png?width=933&format=png&auto=webp&s=ad4bf227fcf03fd52e1696807d6e69fae9c51ac4

    submitted by /u/GaySpoofer
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, made a small-group base for you to try out. I hope you enjoy it :)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    Answers for new players

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    I've got over 4k hours and started playing during legacy in 2013. I'm bored on my phone for a few hours so ask away if you have questions about the game or want tips to improve, I'm always happy to put this knowledge to some sort of use.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Platform-1593
    [link] [comments]

    It's kinda funnier if you don't know what community this is from. Feel free to guess.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    Console Rust Player Here...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    I've been playing rust for a couple of months since it dropped on console. I've enjoyed it enough that I went and bought a mid range pc a few days ago. Now that I've worked out mapping my controller through steam ... I am curious about the weapon barrels and inventory crates. How do I purchase those? I mean ... if you look good, you feel good... So far I've gathered that official servers randomly drop material, but is there a way to just buy the crates?

    TLDR: how do I buy or get material for the inventory crates on PC home screen?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/bostonbruhhh
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE can you make the PUSH on the Boat and the Helicopter the same? They're opposite.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Hold E, you 'll notice one is the UP option and the other is the DOWN option. Half the time I end up sitting in the boat when trying to push it.

    submitted by /u/kladskull666
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest Rust Car Vs. Heli

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    How well do remote island wipes tend to go?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    I've never actually committed to a full iceberg or remote island wipe, I get the fun in it - but as a solo it's always felt like a lot of effort for little reward.

    submitted by /u/AshenRust
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel