• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Rust Drawing that I made to tribute my friend who had to stop playing Rust due to moving to school with dormitory. I hope that someday we will play together again bro!

    Rust Drawing that I made to tribute my friend who had to stop playing Rust due to moving to school with dormitory. I hope that someday we will play together again bro!


    Drawing that I made to tribute my friend who had to stop playing Rust due to moving to school with dormitory. I hope that someday we will play together again bro!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    With the new boat changes coming up, please extend and expand the current rivers or add an actual, proper cross-map river like the Thames or Elbe river. Boats are only really used for going to oilrig and dive farming, let us cross the map in a rowboat!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Just going to leave this here...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Rust has the most useless server search ever. Third party websites provide more detailed information as well as more filters. And the 'History' filter is trash beyond words.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    fecpanch plz fix

    submitted by /u/goodvibesforeveryone
    [link] [comments]

    Boogie boarding into the biggest base ever built in Rust.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Finally I can farm the road with my box of rockets

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Rust is the biggest wake up call and everyone needs to play it.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    I was a 15 year old in Silicon Valley, so I lived in a pretty small bubble. I had never felt out of control or betrayed like I had playing rust before. Got me to realize you can't just blindly trust people and how quickly someone can backstab you. Thank you to all the toxic people with no hearts 😘.

    submitted by /u/HockeyGoalieSJS
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me with this weird line!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Anthony from Opie and Anthony playing rust

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Cant open door because mini is stuck, cant move mini because door is down. Thanks for that

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Well i guess i deserve this

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    No caption needed

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    A timeline of my wipe so far.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Yesterday-

    Builds base

    Gets lots of components and gear

    Gets raided, losing all progress.


    Today-

    Teams with two people

    Builds base

    Gets lots and lots of guns and comps

    Gets raided

    Transfers all loot to Cave Base

    LITERALLY 5 MINUTES LATER

    Gets raided by a 6 man clan.

    Manages to transfer most loot to another base.

    Other base gets raided

    Transfers other loot to base.

    Loses 90% of our loot.

    Not a good start. Server's not even a day old, btw.

    submitted by /u/Grant-Likes-Grapes
    [link] [comments]

    Take Note Facepunch - Activision Sueing Cheat Devs - Maybe Follow Suit?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    So activision decided to sue a cheat dev website/discord since it was affecting streamers/playerbase etc.

    https://techraptor.net/gaming/news/activision-sues-popular-call-of-duty-warzone-cheat-site

    Facepunch honestly need to go the same route..

    Official servers are a cesspool of cheaters, Aus - FP2 has a group of about 10+ who promote/design rust cheats and sell them.....in the server...its insane how bad it is.

    They get banned, they come back one minute later on a new account.

    I can only assume other official servers are just as a bad, they sell recoil scripts, esp, aimbot flyhacking, walk on water.

    EAC is just not good enough and i really think activisions route is the right one.

    submitted by /u/Adwordexpert
    [link] [comments]

    When is the next sale?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    My friend and I are playing rust for nearly 2 months. But We have a friend to join us and it is expensive to buy rust now. So long story short When is the next sale on steam do you think?

    submitted by /u/uygar999
    [link] [comments]

    I let my grandpa play and he threw up

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    My grandfather saw me play and he wanted to play so I let him play and he got sick at first I told him what to do and he kept dying and he got really angry and he started turning red. I told him how to get pumpkins and then he got shot he got so angry he started screaming at me I cried and he went to the bathroom and threw up so now I'm not allowed to play for a week until he goes back to Canada

    submitted by /u/drinklime300
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Warehouse - A new Genaration of Roadside Monument

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Spawning a Zombie on Rust!!!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    best way to transfer loot from starter base to main base?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    what would you guys suggest i do to safely move loot from my starter base to my main base? all i really know is it's good to travel at night time and take the loot in small groups in case you die. but this isn't very efficient especially if your two bases are far away. would it be best to learn how to fly a minicopter and use it to transfer loot?

    submitted by /u/injKING
    [link] [comments]

    Like what?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Why is NA servers getting filled with little 15 year old or less. Its increasing at a very high rate. And almost all of them are toxic. It wasnt like this crazy 2 years ago.

    submitted by /u/thegodcreator
    [link] [comments]

    I would like to play with someone

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    I'm not good at rust but would loke to play with someone cos none of my friends play rust and my brother is busy so he can't play (discord danikgamer555 3209 steam danikgamer555) i like I. Kazakhstan so time difference stuff but I can play at night here England is 5 hours behind I don't care about gender or age

    submitted by /u/ieatmayowithshit
    [link] [comments]

    What causes these weird Graphic-Issues? (The dotted pattern)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    A work in progress for an upcoming thumbnail. Kinda funny to look back at my first drawings compared to this...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel