• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Rust Playing as a duo

    Rust Playing as a duo


    Playing as a duo

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Today rust made me break down...

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I only have about 500 hours in the game, but today, the game made me break down and damn near cry a little bit. After being murdered countless times, I ended up rage quitting and just staring at my computer screen contemplating my life choices. I'm just not good at the game and I literally just upgraded my PC to run this fucking thing. I stare at my library of games and literally NOTHING stands out to me. I only want to play rust. The game I absolutely fucking hate. Fuck this game. Seriously.

    submitted by /u/godihatemylife444
    [link] [comments]

    " what do u mean LOS blocked im staring right at it "

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Holy Jebus

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    We got raided by a 16 man with ak's while we had tier 2 weapons. We ended up winning the raid and getting over a box of rocket launchers and half a box of ak's. Clip was recorded on stevious 2x large.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Trap and Zap the fools.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    The custom monuments for my map this upcoming wipe

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    1 arrow and a dream

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    yeah, makes sense to me.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    So Welyn's new video was wrong because I was the horseman in it but never saw him again. It was still pretty good though.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    In his newest video https://youtu.be/zbXWGioU13U they thought tami was the horseman. He wasnt I was the horseman (I Own A Shoe in that wipe) and lived pretty far away from there area. Really kinda bummed they had it wrong and dont know how pordgie messed up with the player ID stuff. I didnt even know it was welyn at the time. I also dont think I ever saw them again either. Wish i could talk to him. Crazy that I subbed to him years ago when he was around 2k subs and now i see myself in one of his videos but a massive bummer that the video was supposed to be about me but it wasnt and was actually about the wrong guy.

    submitted by /u/blacktide808
    [link] [comments]

    This is a repost of someone else’s creation. Still on of the best Rust meme’s I’ve ever come across, makes me laugh to this day and helps cheer me up when I’m down. Thank you to the creator! I did not make this meme!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    But wait, thats illegal. The new rust meta.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    The highest FPS you can squeeze out of Rust.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    To anyone out there with a half decent or high end system, what's the highest FPS you can achieve in Rust?

    Please assist me with my research, I'd like to find the limits of how fast Rust can be made to run. If you fancy helping out then please reply with the following:

    1: How fast you can get Rust to run on absolute highest settings, and please state which resolution you are running it at (1080/1440 etc)

    2: How fast you can make it run on absolute lowest potato settings, again please state which resolution this is at.

    3: The server you tested it on, i.e. was it highly populated? Empty? Far into a wipe? Map size etc?

    4: your system specs. CPU, GPU, RAM.

    You get the idea, as many details as you can would help.

    Thank you in advance to anyone who takes up the gauntlet.

    Keep calm and stay Rusty. Shadow.

    submitted by /u/SHADOWFRAX
    [link] [comments]

    Back when rust was good :-)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Farming Nerfs/Buffs Coming tomorrow!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    [PSA] Presenting you the new Secretlabs RUST Chair

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    [PSA] Presenting you the new Secretlabs RUST Chair

    Available later today :P

    Here you go, the official RUST Gaming Chair for the Hemp Farmers pro PVPers.

    PreOrder available as of today evening. Price 429 €.

    submitted by /u/-GlockWork-
    [link] [comments]

    Newborn to the pc world 2 days old lol and rust is the game I want to try. Any tips or tricks I should look for? (I played ARK on PS4)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    What’s the weirdest thing that has happened to you in rust?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Is this a glitch? M39 makes LR noise when you put a muzzle brake on it

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    I Installed a plugin that lets me control the Attack Heli and tricked a few of my friends. thought reddit would like this content? either way, was fun and took a lot of work

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    HAHA GOOD SYSTEM!!!!!!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    HAHA GOOD SYSTEM!!!!!!

    HAHAHAHAHA GOOD SYSTEM,

    Been watching those two be racist all morning to chinese and asians..

    Some random guy says poof once and gets insta banned

    WP facepunch

    #welcometogeorgeorwell1984

    https://preview.redd.it/knct4zdh2fq51.png?width=543&format=png&auto=webp&s=7078ecaaef60ad04011ab3e7b6691007324fb166

    submitted by /u/qweascdvwgwertqwe
    [link] [comments]

    My very first Rust Movie - Check it out :)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    My very first Rust Movie - Check it out :)

    https://preview.redd.it/pe5h0qhdodq51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7f01beec8deb6b0bcad9a4eda1b00d356ddd8612

    I have been working on this Rust Movie for 4 days straight now making it a perfect as possible hoping it pops off before I leave for the Navy in 8 weeks! It would mean to world if y'all go check it out and give me some kind feedback.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acUwE8OkUmc

    submitted by /u/StewySaucer0
    [link] [comments]

    Rust Crashing Wifi

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Is it possible that Rust is crashing my wifi? I didn't think it was rust at first, but every time I join a server it immediately kills my entire wifi network, and no device can connect. I have tested it about 3 times now accidentally, and my roommates are starting to get mad that the wifi keeps going down, so I would rather not try again. is this a known issue? has this happened to anyone before? I have 150 hours so I have been able to play in the past without an issue, matter of fact I was on earlier today and yesterday with no issue.

    submitted by /u/slim_shady_21
    [link] [comments]

    2x2 Farm Water Requirements?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I want to do a 2x2 farm on the top level of my base for berries and was wondering what the best setup for water would be if don't build next to fresh water?

    What are the water requirements for the plants to grow in a planter box? I understand the planter box needs to be filled to a certain level first and then a sprinkler used to top them up, but if I'm only using 4 large planters could I simply top them up manually with a water jug to keep them above the optimal level?

    The only solution I can think of is to have a few water barrels hooked up to a sprinkler in the base and keep them topped up using water jugs.

    Any suggestions welcome.

    submitted by /u/baron_von_jackal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel