• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Rust Add Low Power sources to the roadside

    Rust Add Low Power sources to the roadside


    Add Low Power sources to the roadside

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:18 PM PST

    "I can get it in the air"

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:49 AM PST

    P.O.V. You’ve never felt the touch of a woman

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:22 PM PST

    When You roof camp too hard

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:41 PM PST

    Remember the madlad posting his thoughs on this sub about the unskinable road gloves? Well, he achieved something.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:31 AM PST

    Buddha's Facemask is now in the General Category for Drops.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:58 AM PST

    Zergs gonna hate, but the team system is seriously Softcore mode for groups

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:42 PM PST

    okay so hear my out before you downvote

    The team system really gives teams an unfair advantage and takes away alot of the chaos. before the team system a solo could actually make a play by pretending to be some1 in the clan, now that is 10x harder..

    the team system, is cool and all but why is there no items required to use it? there should be some form of taxation for this extra knowledge

    IMO it should be like this:

    the current team system as it is should only be like that in softcore mode

    in normal the old map system should be brought back, you should be allowed to draw on it and it should be copyable, it starts with the fog of war like in the old days.

    to unlock the current team system in normal mode you would need to have an mobile phone where you can see the map and the people you have added

    you assign the 8 digit phone number, and through that other people can add you, if you lose your phone and craft a new one your contacts still stay and it is crafted with the number you chose.

    this IMO would bring back some nice aspects of rust, the chaos and you actually have to look at the surroundings more and orient through that in the beginning.

    i know the groups are gonna downvote this, but you know its true its ridiculos atm because groups just get this advantage for free.

    submitted by /u/Syntax_music
    [link] [comments]

    My raiders left their heli out mid-raid, and a naked joined in on the fun.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:30 PM PST

    Everyone gettin raided

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:35 PM PST

    Walmart Compound

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:40 AM PST

    Rust eco-raider starter pack

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:52 AM PST

    Enforcing Solo rules on the Island - Only the code lock owner can open the door!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:05 PM PST

    Me mataron dos veces desnudo mientras pintaba esto.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:44 PM PST

    Beancan gloves road signs are too expensive and tough to butcher for gloves

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:20 PM PST

    Making a rust cosplay part one

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Softcore Play Experience

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:24 AM PST

    I have been playing Softcore to see how it is. So far it has worked for me. I cannot play 8 hours a day, but can play an hour or two a day and longer on days off combined with missing some days. I play solo and have usually been on a vanilla community server that is low pop and limited to no more than quad. My observations:

    1. The best feature is the ability to get off the beach if you want to. You can spawn into bandit or outpost if you want. If you are really risk averse you can spawn at outpost, farm barrels signs and nodes, craft a crossie/nailgun, and then wait for dark to run to your location to lay down a base. A lot different experience than dying 15 times trying to get inland and lay down a bag.
    2. The getting 50% loot back is OK but mostly psychological. You don't usually get your best loot and the difference is not that great. It does make gear fear a lot less. I am willing to go on much longer roams because I know I will get something for the effort even if I get killed on the way back. Just knowing it is not all or nothing helps to get me out there. This is more important on high population servers where I know I am likely to meet someone.
    3. I am more likely to meet someone. On the higher population I have more encounters and fights and am actually winning about half my fights. I have won more fights this week than all my previous servers when I rarely met someone. I have learned better how to spot people, how they render on my screen, what they sound like, etc. Having more encounters has made me better at PVP. Being able to get a base and a tier2 down more quickly and more players has made more encounters possible.
    4. Keeping blueprints on an official has led me to grind and earn all the major blueprints. Not having my blueprints wipe is a big plus for me.
    5. There is still the normal toxic behavior - roof camping, killing nakeds, bothering people at outpost, etc. so you can feel you are part of "real" rust :-)

    Combined with the other QOL improvements like drone delivery, farming roadsigns, and all of the cool twitch skin drops I am very happy with where the servers have ended up. I know it is not for everyone, but it has made me more enthusiastic for the game.

    submitted by /u/Shadowhawk64_
    [link] [comments]

    Cheating getting out of hand since the new OTV Event.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:44 PM PST

    I think since a lot of new players found to the game. Not everyone wants to progress like the rest in Rust. I think much of the newer ones getting frustrated and playing with hacks.

    Im not saying everyone. I have 1,6k hours and 4 years now. I think i can tell if its a cheater or not. Because I never met so much people that cant even build properly, or get anything done in the game. But if they get a weapon, even the "hard" (SAR, MP5, AK) rust weapons, they spray you down like nothing.

    Like the most suspicous guys im looking after some fights. Are always the same. 100 Hours last 2 weeks. 200-500 hours in total and already a VAC ban or a game ban on there profile.

    We need more protection on offical servers. Like a phone-number-verification with the Rust+ app. Maybe that will already help out a little bit because EAC is like fishing 1000 fishes with an spear.

    submitted by /u/Jhomas5
    [link] [comments]

    I will never trust anyone or be nice to a “naked” again

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Last nights I killed a few people and was loaded, I ran into the caves to hide for a moment bc I was full of adrenaline and more people were out. I sat down in the cave and a naked runs in, I down him, he whines and is like what the hell bro and I said sorry I'm loaded ( first mistake ) so I'm on edge, I revive him, think like well what's he gonna do to me he's naked, he says thanks man I'm gonna go loot this cave. Keep in mind I saw his inventory and he had nothing, 20 seconds come by and he runs back to where I am is like hey man watch out there's another guy in here, he then proceeds to get to my head in the dark and hit with a water pipe he had literally just looted from a crate down there 😐 takes all my shit from me, it was the most painful death I'd ever felt on the game. I felt so betrayed lmao, never again will I be nice to anyone in this game, fuck everyone you're all getting killed on the spot . I had like 700 scrap so much low grade a spas and two mp5s man, it really hurt to lose it haha. I know I made a lot of mistakes tho that put me in that position, I mean I can't blame the kid but fuck me, never will I trust anyone again and never will I give nakeds a chance I'm sorry all the good people out there

    submitted by /u/OzzyBoiiii
    [link] [comments]

    Fix Door Controllers

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:54 PM PST

    As it stands now, you cannot use door controllers on every door throughout your base, because if you lose your TC, the raiders can then open every single door that has a door controller paired to it.

    The solution would be to make it so that if a door is covered by TC building protection and suddenly loses building protection, the doors automatically and instantly unpair.

    Would be pretty awesome to open/close all doors in your base with a single switch/button and not have to worry about unnecessary security issues.

    submitted by /u/machzen
    [link] [comments]

    No further Twitch drops campaigns this month - Next campaign starts March 4th, in-line with Rust's monthly content update.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Rust meets Fallout

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:58 PM PST

    What’s the best way to raid this base

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel