• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 18, 2021

    Rust For all the new players, this is how the Dome used to look like back in 2015

    Rust For all the new players, this is how the Dome used to look like back in 2015


    For all the new players, this is how the Dome used to look like back in 2015

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:20 AM PST

    Rust Rocket 3D printed and painted by me :)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:44 AM PST

    Lets bring back legacy rust architecture, where funky bases were never raided and appreciated by the whole server

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:37 PM PST

    My AK someone made for me 3d printed, painted and added the other details to. It was an old account I no longer have and I don't remember your username. It was a couple years ago and I ordered two to send one to a friend.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:00 PM PST

    Rolling up on the neighborhood when you get some gear.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:40 PM PST

    I 3D printed and painted a 1:2 scale satchel charge. I need a couple more for my first raid.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:45 AM PST

    I go on UKN to train for 5 minutes...

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:13 PM PST

    When your 3k hour neigbour hears you having fun outside his base in rust.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:12 AM PST

    You know this feeling.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Rust Legacy Bases

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:34 AM PST

    Thought it would be fun to do a side-by-side comparison of my character model as it has changed since I started playing Rust in 2015 until present!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Armored Foundations are (still) so thick that they block both shelves and people on the Spiral Triangle Stairs. Was this ever confirmed to be intentional?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:15 PM PST

    This weeks skins are out!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:27 PM PST

    What if a man made canal was added to harbor? It could have cranes going over the top of it and the cargo ship could travel through the canal on its way round the map allowing people to hop on from land.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Celebrating Wipe With Some Fireworks (with music)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:13 PM PST

    Secret Labs - Rust Chair. Just got her built ����

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:44 AM PST

    Back in 2014 Rust alpha. This was one of the tallest player bases I've ever seen in Rust, made completely out of metal. Nostalgia hit hard when i scrolled through my old steam screenshots

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Made a boy band with strangers and the results were NOT surprising...

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:47 AM PST

    Work smarter not harder boys

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:04 PM PST

    Server IP blacklisted for fake player count

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:42 PM PST

    Our server gets low pop (around 20-40 players) and all of a sudden my server isn't showing up on the modded tab or favorites anymore. I open a support ticket with Facepunch and get a very short reply from Holmzy "Servers were showing fake player counts."

    I emailed back and said this is not a possibility and it must be some sort of error and that it's a bug if this is an automated system, and if not automated it was human error.

    And then no response.

    I am on a dedicated box with my own IP addresses and have had this IP for years. There has never been a Rust server on it besides the one I have.

    Has any one had this issue? I want to prevent this happening again but don't know how. I'm afraid my new IP is going to get blacklisted as well. I have my AFK kicker turned off but I dont think that would trigger it, the server ranges from 5 to 10 people at night and then 20 to 40 people at day. (well not anymore since the blacklist)

    (conspiracy theory lol: If you're not a big monetized community like Rustoria and you start gaining population does Facepunch blacklist your IP?)

    submitted by /u/zthermal
    [link] [comments]

    I heard you like legacy screenshots...

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:59 PM PST

    Teammate assured me he was a beast base builder :) ahahaaaa 17k upkeep vanilla tumor

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:59 AM PST

    Sound proof padding

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:55 PM PST

    Would be neat if we could add some sound proof padding to one side (inside the base) of walls to either completely block out sound or muffle it. I know one strat that makes it so you don't want to run around your base is people listening to how many and what type of doors are opened when someone comes from the roof to the main entrance. maybe limit it to stone and above ?

    submitted by /u/RocksNCrossbows
    [link] [comments]

    HELL YEAH

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:52 PM PST

    I have only 246 hours and just successfully took small oil solo with a hunting bow. pulled out full metal woth 2 aks and explo ammo (along with random other t3 shit) this felt amazing as someone who can never seem to find people to play with

    submitted by /u/Abject_Ad6628
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel