• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 23, 2021

    Rust For more info about the Rust console beta testing and how you can get involved

    Rust For more info about the Rust console beta testing and how you can get involved


    For more info about the Rust console beta testing and how you can get involved

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:26 PM PST

    I made a comic about this guy I keep fighting in Rust

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    WTF

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:07 AM PST

    Loving my new desk prop!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:42 AM PST

    It do be like that

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:19 AM PST

    Praise ur Papi

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:08 AM PST

    Wholesome decayed base note.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:13 PM PST

    Rust player building a house in real life

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:58 AM PST

    Lantern VS Tuna Can Lamp

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:43 AM PST

    I like to overdo my electricity in my base

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:09 PM PST

    You know the rules, and so do I...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:00 PM PST

    bear on da small oil rig?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:37 PM PST

    This meme made by Chinese lantern gang

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:25 PM PST

    Benefits of playing after night shift

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:02 PM PST

    We have a plugin that was made for a new map thats in the works. But it seems to fit on the island. :) Its dangerous though. Has a bit of a learning curve.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:52 PM PST

    I FEEL YOU BRO... But why so many pickles?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:33 AM PST

    Banned 2 months later, seriously?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:27 AM PST

    After getting my 3rd lil' house raided because I didn't like how honeycombs looked

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Last year I found this iphone app: blueprints. where you can make a base design everywhere. It seems removed from App Store atm. It’s too bad. If the developer sees this. HUGE Shoutout.������������ I hope you will make another app in the future

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:32 PM PST

    OFFLINED a lone base way off the other side of the map who I thought ganked me when farming nodes. Ended up Reverse Raiding them.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:00 AM PST

    Logged on the server today and found out I was the only one online (4am PST).

    Decided to pay this lone base a visit because I have a huge sus they're the ones who killed me while I was farming nodes.

    Got to the base and was so stoked their base was crumbling apart and it was horribly built. FOOK YEAH!

    Found 3 sleeping players- names doesn't match the guys who ganked me- the ones who did had clan tags.

    But the names were familiar enough because they're very talkative in Gen Chat asking how to questions.

    Checked their inventory and loot; I just shook my head- these 3 players looked like they were barely surviving. That's probably why their TC (unlocked- smh again) can barely catch up. Saw 3 badly placed Shotgun Traps- no bullets (smh again).

    So I decided to reverse raid them.

    Flew back to my base at least 4x-- dumped all of my wall-knockers and grabbed as much mats/items as possible to rebuild their base properly and leave enough materials (mostly stones and MS for their TC) for them to survive for at least 2 weeks. Even built them freaking loot shelves, loot boxes, Garage doors, and left the digital locks uncoded.

    I had to do it quick because I was afraid that these 3 knuckleheads are going to wake up- i was literally stepping over them to build. Had to constantly remind myself not to lock myself inside their base while rebuilding and upgrading their walls.

    This is where i noticed that if your player is sleeping while holding a flashlight, the flashlight has a faint pulse and it pulses like it's in sync with your player's breathing while asleep. fucking weird and interesting.

    reskinned all their boxes, left a couple jackhammers and chainsaw, Thompsons and any guns that takes 9mm bullets (i never use them), and left each of them a coded note only the 3 knuckleheads and I know.

    Placed the last wall, upgraded it, and flew back home with a big smile on my face.

    Those knuckleheads are in for a surprise when they log back in.

    Hopefully they don't gank me with my own weapons. If they do, I'll scream on General Chat "the coded Note" to let them know who I was.

    If that doesn't work, it only takes 2 walls to get into their loot room as my insurance. haha.

    submitted by /u/Knight-in-Gale
    [link] [comments]

    sunrise/sunset from our home on east large

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:23 PM PST

    FacePunch, PLEASE Fix Locked Crates

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:51 AM PST

    Can we please get a fix for locked crates? What I mean specifically is for example when the entirety of an oil rig resets, but someone left some trash in the crate it will stay there and the crate won't reset at all, so you end up clearing all of rig for no crate goodies essentially. To my knowledge currently, admins also don't have any power to be able to have crates reset when oil rig resets.

    submitted by /u/DoItToItPruitt
    [link] [comments]

    When the server lags on you. CREDIT : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9H7l-xKsebLeXNL3k7c1QQ/featured

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Some advice for strictly solo players.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:53 AM PST

    We all know as solos that we're severely disadvantaged. Knowing this I did what most solos do for the past year. Play only solo/duo servers with lower pop (50-100). Save yourself some time and don't do this. I only did this because people keep writing that it's better/easier for solos. It's simply not true. The reason these are the worst servers to join are: 1. If it's a 100 pop solo server, it's impossibly hard and mostly based on luck. There are essentially 100 groups of players. So what happens is if there is a fight you will get grubbed and then that grub will get grubbed and so on. So winning fights and actually not getting grubbed is mostly based on luck. 2. Harder to snowball. You kill one person that's it. The fights you have are mostly based off you not getting grubbed. 3. You don't really get better at the game. I've found there exactly two types of solo/duo servers. Over competitive or dead. Either way you don't get many good fights that will actually improve you pvp wise. 4. Harder to get end game loot/guns.

    I've recently rediscovered official monthly servers and I LOVE them. Firstly, if you join a week after wipe, you can easily get lucky and find a decayed base with lots of loot. I would say more than half the time, I manage to have a tier 3 a few hours into the wipe. You save so much time this way as a solo. This means you can get end game gear way faster and actually practice pvp. I've found loaded decayed bases within 5min of joining a server with enough guns that I don't need worry about saving for researching or losing. That gives you more exposure to gun pvp than any solo/duo server ever will. The other thing is even if there are more people, there's less groups. I've been playing on 170-210pop servers and they are wayyy easier than 100pop solo servers. There's also more noobs so it's easier to snowball off them and win fights. If you understand positioning and sneak up/ambush a group you can easily wipe a duo/trio and take all their loot. Basically all in all it's way less work since you can find decayed loot, fights are actually more fair since there's less grubbing, more newbs so it's easier to win fights, perfect balanced between constant fighting and no action, also there's really not many big clans, most are 2-3ppl. If there are big clans that means you can sneak into their compound and steal their shit when they're roaming. Best is when there's a massive raid, you can literally run up and net yourself a full kit. At the very least wait until it's over and get the leftovers which for a solo is massive loot.

    submitted by /u/boulder532
    [link] [comments]

    Good chance of the new Workcarts arriving with the next monthly content patch! <3

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 03:39 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel