• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Rust Naked To AK SpeedRun lol

    Rust Naked To AK SpeedRun lol


    Naked To AK SpeedRun lol

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:34 PM PST

    we got the whole set of developer skulls! (rust staging branch, real devs)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:13 AM PST

    did a sick seat swap with friend mid backflip

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:13 AM PST

    TIL facepunch reads steam discussions

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:54 PM PST

    Just found a screenshot of mine from 7 years ago! Anyone remember?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:35 AM PST

    im sorry

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:37 AM PST

    So close to glory

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:21 AM PST

    The addition of drones to the game will make trading a much bigger part of the Rust experience in a positive way.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:19 PM PST

    Previously in Rust, despite the safety offered by vending machines, it was still rather risky to actually visit player machines and buy from them. You had to hope it wasn't a trap base, there weren't roof campers, and ensure you could get there with the materials you needed to do the trade, and get back to your base.

    It's no secret a large amount of people come to Outpost and Bandit to recycle. Now, with the addition of Drones, people will go there to shop too. Drones have essentially turned the safe zones into server wide MMO style auction houses.

    It will also be much more convenient for people to buy after recycling from a scrap run, since they can do it right after they break down their materials. Suddenly people will be able to buy from another guy on the complete opposite corner of the map, and safely. People will be able to fill the market and compete with one another economically from any part of the map. Selling teas to farmers, food to clans in tundras, low tier guns to primitives, or anything in between. I have a feeling people will really grow to enjoy this, I am certainly eager. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Demon_deLishy
    [link] [comments]

    Warning to other server owners: My server was just blacklisted despite using sanctioned plugins on a community server.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:31 PM PST

    I followed this list exactly: https://support.facepunchstudios.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009062817-Guidelines-for-community-servers-using-plugins-mods

    and facepunch immediately blacklisted my server a day before the wipe. If I don't get the server back on the server browser before forced wipe I am fucked.

    so to any admins considering installing admin tools that facepunch themselves said were ok on community servers, don't, because your server will be blacklisted anyways.

    edit: these are the mods if anyone is wondering: https://imgur.com/a/XZ3gPvz

    submitted by /u/megafukka
    [link] [comments]

    Stashes no longer able to be placed under foundations

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:50 AM PST

    Do animals despawn? Can you keep them enclosed in your base?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:15 AM PST

    I want to build a coliseum and let my captives..err I mean brave warriors fight a bear.

    submitted by /u/Hy_wolf
    [link] [comments]

    Headshot lmao

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:10 PM PST

    old rust logo

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:45 AM PST

    man gets instant karma and turns into a bee

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:18 PM PST

    Doing good deeds

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:10 PM PST

    So I was playing just now on a small server that's for noobs because I am a noob; I was kind of exploring the map when I found a lighthouse. I looted it and came outside to cook some meat and found a naked running around. Being the person I am and how I remember all the times I was killed as a naked as I was just starting out I was like oh hell yeah I'm killing this guy. Downed him with the Thompson then saw he literally just bought the game. Then I felt bad, I gave him meds and food and whatever resources I had then picked him up. Then gave him a hatchet and pickaxe and was just going to go about our separate ways. He said thanks he was just starting out and doesn't really know how to play. To make a long story short I ended up giving him a double barrel, my Thompson that I had just found, some ammo, some wood armor, and a base I had raided. Not gonna lie it felt good. Hopefully he'll stick with the game through its ups and downs like I have because I'm sure the next person that shoots at him won't think twice about killing him.

    And yes I am gloating about this because it makes me feel like a decent human lmao

    submitted by /u/WAAAAAM39
    [link] [comments]

    The Most Worth 4 Bullets Ever In Rust?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:40 PM PST

    New Backpack work model

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:38 AM PST

    567m Heli Tag. Honestly took nearly 10 sec for the shot to hit.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:53 AM PST

    "somethings wrong i can feel it"

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:58 AM PST

    Sprinted past a flame turret & apparently this angle is 100% safe from flames

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:19 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel