• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Rust i cAn spRaY So gOOd

    Rust i cAn spRaY So gOOd


    i cAn spRaY So gOOd

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Alistar on the Dome jump. Make your own conclusions

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    When you don’t have medpen but have oil dreams.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    best flick in the history of gaming

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    It was my cousin’s first time playing Rust, while at Bandit Camp we gambled and won enough scrap to buy a minicopter! I thought it would be a bright idea to let him fly it.....

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    First time playing Rust

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    Balance 100

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    I KILLED THESE KIDS FOR AN HOUR STRAIGHT AND PUT IT TO A BEAT

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    So I took a picture of the screen displaying a picture on the wall

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Saw this little guy at outpost today

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Messing around

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    CRAZY JUMP

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    "Cave" on the surface

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    I have somewhere around 2700 hours and I came across this only once. Was a weird type of rock formation, one entrance, almost a straight line back into the rock, probably 10-15 foundations deep.

    Has anyone seen anything like this before? Or have a seed if possible. I thought I took a screenshot, but apparently I did not -.-''

    submitted by /u/Darkling2x
    [link] [comments]

    Can you still set up a horse dung farm for scrap?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    I tried looking into this on youtube but the videos are all 1 year old and afaik some changes were made to horse dung. Is doing this still viable? Do horse dung despawn overnight and how much food do I need for 1 horse overnight?

    submitted by /u/EcstasyHertz
    [link] [comments]

    how to lose your base in 18 seconds (rust)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    The great escape

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Hey builders, is floor stacking dead?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    Recently they updated building so you cannot place doors once a floor stack is in place, not by going below and looking up or by going above and looking down ect.

    So my question, is it still worth doing? One of the designs I've been using and customizing is a floor stacked one. But now I'm not sure it's worth it. Current negatives -if it's BP wipe and you don't have garage doors you can't complete your floor stack until you get them. -if someone door raids half your base you can't replace them unless you raid your own ceiling -if you find an armored door in loot you can't place on floor stacked area

    I loved the floor stack for the security of a pancake layer but lower cost and less conspicuous and size, also it works well with my prefured bunker method.

    What are your thoughts. Still worth doing or no?

    submitted by /u/JoelLivin
    [link] [comments]

    How can I buy skin(s) off someone for paypal without getting scammed?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    If I want to buy some skins off someone for paypal how can I do that without getting scammed? Is there a website that can accept the skins and my pp or what is the best way?

    submitted by /u/Ben1776Franklin
    [link] [comments]

    This is the custom in beta double11 please make this an actual skin for the custom it looks ��

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Garry's Mod Tool Gun still available?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if I buy GMod and play it for 30 mins to an hour if I can still get the GMod Tool Gun blueprint for Rust? or was it a limited time thing? Also any ideas if I can still get the Chippy Arcade Game from the Chippy game on steam?

    submitted by /u/IWantReeses
    [link] [comments]

    There is no way anyone has gotten an airdrop worse than this

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    Whats everyone's personal opinion on the console port for rust?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    I think its great that they are making it more mainstream and opening it up to so many more people

    submitted by /u/wellplane
    [link] [comments]

    Hey roofcampers, what the fuck?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    I'm sure this post has been made a million times but let me preface this by saying that I tried roofcamping for a day this wipe just to see what it's all about and I swear to god it was the most boring ass shit I've ever done. I couldn't even make it longer than an hour in any one attempt because it's literally just so boring firing a thousand shots at people, even if you're killing them constantly. I got like 30 kills in a 15 minute window once and it was still boring as fuck. I just can't wrap my head around how brain damaged you'd have to be to enjoy some dumb shit like roofcamping.

    I'm not even salty over dying to roofcampers because at least on my server, the vast majority (and I mean like 90%+) of roofcampers actually suck at PVP, so once you figure out someone's doing it, jumping in a mini with a buddy and flying right at their base ends up wiping them out for the wipe the majority of the time. Yes it's annoying to get hit a couple times by roofcampers but I swear to god they're the most inaccurate turdbutts in the game. So what gives, roofcampers? Answer me truly; what the fuck?

    submitted by /u/rustthrowitaway
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel