• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Rust In 2021, rust lets you pet wolfs!

    Rust In 2021, rust lets you pet wolfs!


    In 2021, rust lets you pet wolfs!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    I printed ak

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    What seems to be the problem officer?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    My friedns had birthdays so i decided to make smth by my own. I hope they like this.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Went to go say hi to our neighbors and my boy is in the drip

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    We just need to appreciate this. Looks lit

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Perfect Timing at Launch Site

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Something about this just feels wrong

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    7 scrap

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Phishing warning!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Hello!

    A rust user, has copied a whole website, which belongs to a Rust Server.
    The rust server is: RustyWasteland.
    Their website: rustywasteland.eu

    His website is: https://rustwasteland.com/
    If you click on "Donation shop", "Voting", "Discord", "Contact us". You will be redirected to a website that look like steams login page. But its hosted on his domain. So whatever you fill in, they will receive.
    The people behind rustywasteland.eu are working on getting his website and discord shut down.

    Do not fall for it!

    Be careful out there!

    submitted by /u/patrickrdk
    [link] [comments]

    its true, and if you deny it you are a sweaty 5k hour ape with no life

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    Best blue card monument?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    I really love power plant for how quickly you can loot it and the massive amount of green crates. Are there any relatively quiet monuments that can rival it's loot?

    submitted by /u/DeKingWalrus
    [link] [comments]

    You think they are good?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Gestures

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    Can we add back the capability of doing gestures while seated. They're fun to do while flying

    submitted by /u/OkiKnox
    [link] [comments]

    Hi there, I’ve been playing rust for about a month now and I’m only now starting to have a performance problem with it

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    First of all, these are my pc specs CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x Motherboard: Aorus B450 Pro Wi-Fi Rams: 16GB 3200mhz (2x8) GPU: Aorus NVIDIA 1660TI SSD: 480GB ~ So keep in mind I've started having this problem only recently, the game used to run on 144fps for the most part, except recently whenever I'm at oil rig or the attack heli is roaming around, I get heavy fps drops sometimes shatters, the game will even freeze for 1-5s sometimes (It's never using up more than 50% of my ram memory // hard drive memory), and I just have no idea how or why this is happening (my graphics card software is updated, I already have checked and verified the game files) ~ Any type of advice/help would be appreciated -Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/XeeXVI
    [link] [comments]

    The best use for the gestures

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Rust but when you British

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Shooting past 300m?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Through combat log I've came up with the distance (to me) that things like animals/Npcs stop rendering with an 16x scope on a L96, although the Rifle itself dosn't adds zooms seems it caps at max of 310m only after they despawn.

    I've heard stories and posts of people hitting from 300+

    (300-1000)

    and others saying that they can't, I tried to fix the "issue" as it may be graphical limitations but in reality running the game at max settings didn't add extra render distance so Graphics cards, draw distance, max number of props don't affect this.

    Maybe the monitor? For some reason I suppose the monitor has nothing to do since its a software decision to lock certain people at 300m not hardware but maybe...

    Seems dumb that certain people have distance advantage over others just because the games decides so, meaning you could get shot from 800 but won't ever see who is doing it.

    Maybe there has to be a player near the npcs so the server is loading that point since there is someone around?

    submitted by /u/CommanderRainbowDuck
    [link] [comments]

    WE. NEED. ANOTHER. RECYCLER. AT. BANDIT. CAMP.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    FPS drops in Rust

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    I have been experiencing random FPS drops in rust and other games. It is way more common in rust, the only way to fix it for a bit is to restart my computer. I have 1650 gpu and I'm playing on a laptop. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Log_3840
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure how to get rid of this white box

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Not sure how to get rid of this white box

    So I'm on my own Rust HDRP server and every time I left click, I get this white box and I'm not sure what's causing it. any help would be greatly appreciated!

    https://preview.redd.it/eoa0u17zskt61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e21f02e52cc0ac3d64671aa87310e3eabb1d24f8

    submitted by /u/thetonzter
    [link] [comments]

    Facepunch... This is a joke correct?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Please let me know if you have ever seen a worse chinook crate...

    submitted by /u/Not-Parke
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel