• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Rust Scientists are broken...

    Rust Scientists are broken...


    Scientists are broken...

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    Hmm, nice

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Great success!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    Ragdoll physics are fun

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Why does bandit camp look like a learning centre for needy toddlers

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    I love the new graphics, but trees AREN'T REFLECTIVE!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    Finger game too strong

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    what happened to the lush dense forests that were in staging?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    there are barely any bushes and the forest seem kinda open

    submitted by /u/NuiN99
    [link] [comments]

    Dont enable nvidia replay unless you want a huge wall of water follow you around

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Now that we got our beloved HDRP update, can we get a better anti-cheat now?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    Instead of adding more to the game that people don't really care about (Not saying we didn't care about HDRP) focus on making the game harder to cheat in for the love of god. I know cheating cant be stopped but some of the cheats I've seen are ridiculous like shooting through doors/walls etc. Not sure if its a new cheat or not, but they have found a way to make anti aim/spinbot as seen in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMRgEQlhGwY

    So please, give us a better anti-cheat.

    submitted by /u/ProxDev
    [link] [comments]

    Rust Sign mr poopybutthole

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    i love being the team chemist

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Does explo ammo does more damage to heli and Bradley?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    Found this bug while farming

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Lost bodies out at sea

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Anyone else having a hard time seeing bodies/body bags in the ocean or water after the HDRP update?

    Any graphics settings I can change to maybe help with this issue?

    submitted by /u/FranckTanck
    [link] [comments]

    Locked crate at water is this good?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    Imagine building a base in this terrain

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    ADS sens toggle command (less console garbage)

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    Noticed the usual way of I see of doing the ADS sens toggle console command is a little wordy so I re-did it using the "meta" command from the official Rust wiki. Seems to be less junk that hits the console everytime you ADS now; 2 lines instead of 3. Don't think it's technically any better, just makes more "sens" ahahah....fuck.

    Just change the 0.3 to your regular (hip fire) sens, and the 0.25 to your ADS sens. I like both low:

    bind mouse1 +attack2;+meta.if_true "input.sensitivity 0.25";+meta.if_false "input.sensitivity 0.3"

    submitted by /u/OnceIHadAPony
    [link] [comments]

    Goodbye Poochie! We love you!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Crashing After loading a map

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    I cannot for the life of me determine what is causing this crash. I did the recent May 1 Update, and wasn't having issues playing the game about a month or two ago.

    PC Specs:

    5900X - Cooled with NZXT Z63

    ASUS X570-I Strix

    3090 EVGA OC Edition - (Not overclocked - just factory specs)

    32GB 3600Mhz Gskill Trident Z RAM

    980 Pro SSD (If it matters)

    - Game can boot to menu, I'm using the latest driver from Gefore Experience, and have not had this issue on literally any other game ever. I boot to the menu, all my settings are fine or at least the default for "Optimized" Under geforce experience. As soon as I load into a map, I can play for about 30 seconds to 1 minute before the game causes both my monitors to seemingly disconnect, and the screens go black. My audio stays connected, and I can hear Discord audio as well as game audio, so it seems at the very least to be GPU related.

    Curiously, the tiny OLED screen on my CPU cooler that can display both my GPU and CPU temp seems to read my CPU at 58-60C and GPU at 64-66C in game. When the game crashes it shows my GPU as 0C and the CPU temp stays about the same.

    If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them, but the only consistency I have is that this game seems to crash my PC.

    submitted by /u/Just_Canary_3302
    [link] [comments]

    I dare you guys to go on top of this crane in junkyard by using the new crane!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Game Crashing While Loading

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    Hey, first time playing rust since the recent update, and I noticed I crash while loading into a server, usually before asset warmup is finished, at around 7k.

    i've never had these problems before the update, and i've verified the integrity of the game files, and reinstalled the game, with the same problem still occurring.

    I'm not really sure what to do, if anyone else has a fix to this problem, please share

    submitted by /u/Trophiee
    [link] [comments]

    Markers

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Does anyone think it would be a good idea if facepunch made everyone on a team a different colour and everyone can see each other's markers?

    submitted by /u/Brainman015
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel