• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 15, 2021

    Rust *Happy noises*

    Rust *Happy noises*


    *Happy noises*

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Bucket Hat Wetsuit Gaming

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    I almost shat my pants

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Rust is a perfect game with no glitches

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    All the buildable area in the Abandoned Cabins. High foundations don't mean anything, just where I wasn't able to place them normally. Places where there are no foundations are either too far away from cabins or aren't buildable.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    on my way to fuck shit up

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Me Hoping People Come To My Event

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    LOD bias

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Holdacious

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    Anyone know what happened to the dude? He was the reason a bunch of us started playing and he stopped uploading 3 months ago. Anyone have any clues or answers?

    submitted by /u/Brainman015
    [link] [comments]

    How free are Zerg clans?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    I'm a relatively new player (only 22 hours, all solo), and I've seen quite a few zerg clans dotted around the map. While the huge bases and plenty of guns seems appealing, I don't know how much personal choice is involved. Are the underlings and noobs ordered around by higher ups? Or does everyone contribute and consume resources as they please. This applies to building, manufacturing, raiding, and all other facets of gameplay. I guess I'm just looking for a how-to-zerg guide.

    submitted by /u/Brickbybit
    [link] [comments]

    Show your nicest rust art.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Rebind exit vehicle?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    Just fat fingered spacebar when I was getting beamed by an AK in my mini. Not a common occurrence but I'm also hesitant to even rest my finger on spacebar when I fly. Is there a way to just rebind this?

    submitted by /u/MinecraftOverwatch
    [link] [comments]

    Well it was meant to be challenging...

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    dont naked us

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    $39.95 + $8.39

    submitted by /u/poophope
    [link] [comments]

    The middle furnace glitched and it looks better then the real skin

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    I Love The Compound Bow

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Can I get 15 subs for finding a bunny in rust? (My very own pet Bunny!! #Rust #shorts)

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    Easiest way to get cars in rust!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    Made me think of door campers of a vending machine 2x2

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    Reddit Large Us. BeachBois quaint for an online by 3 clans and no one fires a single rocket.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    How do I find an IP of a server?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    So my friend bought a rust server and my friend is on it right now. However, I can't add my friend on steam and we both don't know the IP. Is there a command he can put into the console to find the current IP of the server? Someone please help.

    submitted by /u/mrcrxcker
    [link] [comments]

    more guns/early game things

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    Can we have some more weapons some ideas

    *Marble gun, shoots a single load marble into a pipe that allows a single shot requires gun powder (1) as ammo maybe slightly more damage than bow but with aim cone? or maybe 2 together ? would allow slug like early game

    Maybe tazer 1 use requires charge from a battery? allows you to freeze someone for maybe 1 second from 5 ft?

    Maybe a heavy crossbow like the compound bow but it must be charged and you cannot move until you release the bolt.

    maybe a mosin esk gun to better bridge the gap between early game and late game,

    vector smg would be nice high rate of fire military grade?

    rpg huge aimcone cheap like hv rockets but less damage ?

    we need more options for heavy single shot damage to keep up with ak, the ak is just way to good right now and i feel bad using it because your going to win 99,999% of fights vs non ak roamers

    submitted by /u/antimask420noscope
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel