• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Rust im confused

    Rust im confused


    im confused

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Rust made me quit drinking

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    I used to have an alcohol problem. It started socially when I was a teen and evolved over a few years(I'm 25 now), eventually every night I would sit in my room alone after work and drink myself to sleep and then wake up and go to work and do it again. Then on my off days/weekends I was drunk the whole time, I'd wake up and grab a beer.

    About a year ago I was recommended a Rust video on YouTube, the Faceless video where he lets his brother play and he makes the salty toxic kid cry by deeping him and soft siding out. For some reason that video made me get super into Rust, I kept watching vids and finding new Yotubers, and a few months later I built my first ever gaming PC (I've had laptops, and old office PC's that could run a few old games, but nothing that could run modern games) just to play it.

    It didn't take me very long to realize that I absolutely can not play Rust when I'm drunk, not even after two or three drinks when I'm just a little tipsy. I get overconfident and do extremely stupid shit and don't pay attention to my surroundings. I didn't even have a second thought about not drinking, I just didn't because I had to play Rust, and I had to get good.

    Maybe trading one addiction for another isn't a good thing. I realize that playing Rust 8+ hours a day, missing nights of sleep, and even taking days off work occasionally for force wipe, is still unhealthy. But I've got to say, it's destroying my body a lot less lol. I'm also a lot less depressed and socially anxious. The positive differences I noticed when I quit drinking for Rust made me quit drinking even when I can't play that day. And that's gotta be a good thing. Because of Rust, I don't ever wanna pick up a drink again!

    submitted by /u/mingoflemingo
    [link] [comments]

    Bunker Space

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Seriously FP?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    Every rust discord ever

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Primed ready for detail

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    (New!) Satellite Dish Monument Guide in One Picture

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    There's some real THICCNESS going on my base right now

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    This is a AAA game by a AAA company. Facepunch deserves more praise.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    I've played this game since legacy. I've taken breaks, I've come back. No game has really taken my attention like this one. It started way back when. I was bitten by the rust bug long ago. I built a 1x1 up on a mountain not far from hacker valley. I figured I was safe for the night. I had supplies and was starting to progress a bit. Night hit and I turned a fire on. Then the panic. The adrenaline. My hands are fucking shaking I'm so scared and into it. Someone's outside. I can see their torches. I turn my fire off. A knock at the door. I can't speak, I just want them to leave. They don't. They wander around silently for a few minutes scoping things out. I know I'm fucked and there isn't much I can do. I have no real weapons. The door is blown down. I'm dead. Everything gone. I'm wrecked and in love at the same time. What just happened was a travesty but it was fucking awesome. There were consequences. My time was stolen from me and everything I did with it. But with that being actually possible in a game made me crave it like something I haven't felt since wildy in osrs but this was a lot more my style.

    Facepunch has taken a lot of shit. People can be so brutal sometimes. I know the game attracts toxic people for most of the reasons I like playing it and that's ok. Rust didn't make people shitty. Those people exist with or without the fucking game. The game does have all the necessary ingredients to attract psychopaths I get that. I paid $20 and have played this game for over 5k hours. The value in that is fucking astronomical. Countless happy hours and memories, not to mention friends I've made. Idk where im going with all this but I just wanted to say thank you facepunch for years excellent content.

    submitted by /u/blurryface36
    [link] [comments]

    Typical nakeds

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    When you didn’t buy dlc to unlock a character.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Usually How It Goes

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    So we found a bugged chainsaw...

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Should I buy rust?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Thinking of getting rust but apparently it's super time consuming. I can play 1h30m on weekdays and 3h on weekends. Is this enough time for me to have fun or should I just get something else.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/MrPoutine905
    [link] [comments]

    How to get raided in rust.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Shotrap.mp4

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    elgato Streamdeck XL screensaver I threw together

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Private servers

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any suggestions on trustworthy private rust servers, as i want to learn how to get the perfect hemp seed for regular rust.

    submitted by /u/DERPYchicken2020
    [link] [comments]

    Have never played Rust before

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    This game is fun as hell, after buckling up and learning how things work for like an hour or two I now have a grasp of things.

    I decided to get it on console considering that I have a series S and it runs pretty fine except for the occasional freeze for like 2 seconds every 10 minutes. The funnest thing about this game for me is watching the nakeds. I can not put into words how fascinating these fellas are, it's almost like their brain power is scaled by the numbers of their groups.

    I have watched 5 nakeds charge at a scientist and the moment 1 one of them died the other 4 scattered. Also I've seen manhunting packs of nakeds just going off and trying to kill other nakeds.

    This game is incredible.

    submitted by /u/TyDitto
    [link] [comments]

    how can anyone enjoy playing the first 2 days of wipe?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    It's absolutely fucking terrible, nothing but fucking DBs doorcamping you, compound bows hiding in bushes and trios roaming with full kit since they live on oilrig

    submitted by /u/thisisntus997
    [link] [comments]

    Reminiscing on some old Rust memories in this video. Hope y’all will enjoy!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Launch Site Puzzle Horse Exploit (credit to Archippus for finding the exploit)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Ive been trying to join a server for the past hour with my friends, I've removed files, updated anti cheat, uninstalled, reinstalled. Ive done everything and nothing works. Does anyone know?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    music in rust

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    when you turn on music in rust after thousand hours without it, it so fucking different feeling

    submitted by /u/yyakkubb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel