• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Rust Just one more hour!!!!!! I have waited about a year since it was announced and now I finally have it.

    Rust Just one more hour!!!!!! I have waited about a year since it was announced and now I finally have it.


    Just one more hour!!!!!! I have waited about a year since it was announced and now I finally have it.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    This stone wall has a face on it that I can't unsee.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    Drew this in-between state testing!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    Winning bow fights with nakeds on wipe day.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Reflective Cobalt sticker for my car.jpg

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    This counted as a 20

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    These new graphics are phenomenal

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    Best small oil locked create on vanilla so far for me, on a mid pop server

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    @Helk Using the watercolor filter within Nvidia Ansel allows you to see very well at night

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    Water Treatment Monument Guide in One Picture

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Three idiots in a boat..

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Can we take a minute to just appreciate, HOW DAMN GOOD this game looks now?!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    I came back with 1 rocket and a dream, bye bye teaming clans! Thanks for all the kits :)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Wtf is going on with the community servers? (EU)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Literally 50% off the duo/trio servers me and my mates joined tonight are what appear to be normal servers that forward you to a weird-ass Russian server called ''Mumble''. The player count doesn't match up as well.

    Tried finding a fresh server to play on tonight, but we gave up after just getting forwarded to the Russian one repeatedly.

    Isn't there anything Facepunch can do about this?

    submitted by /u/Straverr
    [link] [comments]

    Why does outpost keep killing me

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Im quite new to the game with less than 50 hours on rust, and im quite confused why outpost keeps killing me. I run by with nothing in hands and even times where i just spawned in, they just kill me. I would understand if i had killed scientist recently but i literally just got my 2x2 going so i only have primitive gear. Please explain.

    submitted by /u/Acrobatic-Category96
    [link] [comments]

    Finding servers

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    How do you look/find your severs?

    submitted by /u/wvfd225
    [link] [comments]

    Building tips for a newer player?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Newer player here! So I love watching Rust build videos and love the creativity that goes into it. Problem is that as a new player and specifically as a solo, some of these seem rather ambitious. So having a build that begins with a starter and is easily expandable is a neat feature.

    My main question though is when you guys find a build you like, how do you manage building it on an actual server? I don't like the idea of practicing a build for hours on a creative server because I'd rather be playing a wipe. So far I find myself following YouTube videos and pausing / unpausing as needed but find that I end up in very vulnerable positions lol.

    Just looking for some solo player build ideas and then some advice on actually executing the build.

    submitted by /u/beastmodebenji
    [link] [comments]

    13 Car Race

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    how to get on top of launch site with a mini

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Roof camping has reached an all time high with the new update.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    It seems that every single base now has a five story shooting floor with people on it. I literally come across 2-3 different bases shooting at each other from their roofs now that there is no foliage or trees left to block vision on the ground.

    I can literally see nearly 5-6 tiles in every direction from my 3 story roof, so why wouldn't you sit up there for easy loot?

    Every map feels extremely barren and although this was an indirect nerf to grubbing, I'd take nakeds around every corner with DB's over not being able to roam anymore due to the excessive roof camping.

    submitted by /u/CranberryFlavored
    [link] [comments]

    can other players hear when I for example pull out an AK?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    So If I'm being doorcamped or sneaking up on someone without my ak in hand and need to pull it out, can other players hear that?

    submitted by /u/WhitedYT
    [link] [comments]

    Skins not loading, tried reinstall 5 times, in varying configurations and deleting Facepunch folder from appdata.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    Skins not loading, tried reinstall 5 times, in varying configurations and deleting Facepunch folder from appdata.

    My inventory looks like this

    My steam inventory in game keeps looking like this. Launching the game results in me being unable to select my skins save for some of my older skins. I just want my skins back.

    I've deleted the Facepunch folder in %appdata% and tried installing it on multiple different hard drives.

    I feel as though a corrupted file got saved to my steam cloud, or there's some secret directory that rust data is saved in.

    At this point, all I want is either a F1 command to manually reload all skins, or a way to clean install rust, including all user data.

    submitted by /u/Nire46
    [link] [comments]

    Can't demolish after upgrading

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    Anyone having this problem? Can't demolish after upgrading

    submitted by /u/LickMyButtmydude
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel