• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 22, 2021

    Rust Unity releases the HDRP branch, to facepunches excitement!

    Rust Unity releases the HDRP branch, to facepunches excitement!


    Unity releases the HDRP branch, to facepunches excitement!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    Something to do while the homies were busy.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Didn’t know I was on r/pcmasterrace

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    A duo killed me and his friend accidently killed the other one while bragging about their kill

    Posted: 22 May 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    I got my first weapons! I was shaking so hard getting out of the airdrop...

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Won my first pvp fight outside dom!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Playing with electricity

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    A sheesh moment?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    I have a gambling addiction. PlayRust Small

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    191 meter compound bow headshot

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    A masterclass on how to lose a base!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Part of a console review for Rust lol pc players be like "first time?" Lol

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Timing those Heli takedowns wrong. You know you fucked up when you've taken the heli down and its landed in Outpost. Now just waiting for the nakeds to roll up and loot the crates .........

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    shitpost time

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Randomized Recoil Servers

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Hey!

    As we all know scripting is a big problem in Rust so I've been thinking and reading about ways to solve this.

    The best solution in my mind is make all automatic guns randomized, but wait!

    The thing is a lot of people love the recoil patterns because they've mastered it and I get that and completely respect that they love to express their skill in that way.

    So how about we make servers that have randomized recoil so that people who completely want to avoid scripters and/or don't want to spend X amount of hours mastering weapon recoils can hop on these servers to play.

    RR servers should be a thing in my opinion

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I've read a lot of posts on reddit about scripters and I've seen countless of people suggesting randomized recoil and then getting a lot of criticism by the people who have mastered the recoils which is why I think my suggestion makes the most sense.

    Also does anyone know if Facepunch has ever released a statement about randomized recoil being a solution for this? Please let me know.

    If anyone from FP is reading please, I kindly ask you for a statement or comment on this suggestion. :)

    submitted by /u/justice_Cx
    [link] [comments]

    To all the console Players (and the ignorant PC ones as well) YOU CAN NOT LOG OFF SAFELY AT OPUPOST/BANDIT

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    FPS random drops stutters freezes during fights since HDRP introduction

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    hi all anyone else having issues im using a 2080 card i7800k my settings are lowered in nvidea control panel for optimisation I've done everything I can and still getting issues this only happens on rust especially near outpost or bandit camp flying is scary as fuck you can randomly freeze frame and crash this only started happening during HDRP every other game I've got Ive tested and i get amazing frames so i know its not my rig... are we expected to get a optimisation patch soon ?

    submitted by /u/Benny1020official
    [link] [comments]

    did this when I was bored and it came out pretty well.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Noob asking about buildings..

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Just wondering if there's any point in actually building a base because every time I come back from work it's decayed haha

    submitted by /u/lew1456
    [link] [comments]

    Rust made me do it. Was inspired by the planter boxes in Rust, so I made some out of old wood pallets!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Can’t play Rust PS4

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Today I downloaded Rust for console edition. I played around and stopped for a couple hours. When I came back, it said the game was corrupted and I needed to delete and reinstall it. I did but it would not pop up on my Home Screen. I went to my library and it wasn't in my downloaded games. It kept showing the game had a download bar underneath that would not move. I press the game and it said I could start it. After it said that it could not find the application. It sent me to the PS4 store and it would say it over and over. Has this happened to anyone yet or is it something software related?

    submitted by /u/MLM01142008
    [link] [comments]

    being killed over and over

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    i came into this game expecting to be killed by other players how ever i didn't think it would be this bad i have literally nothing to my name but a few bits of stone and wood and i get my skull caved in i get its an everyman for themselves but like come on i clearly dont have anything you don't mostly already have its clear i mean you know harm

    submitted by /u/ZHIKIX
    [link] [comments]

    My best F1 throw

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    How to ruin someone's day

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel