• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 27, 2021

    Rust Rust & Rust's DLC packs are on sale! Ending May 31st.

    Rust Rust & Rust's DLC packs are on sale! Ending May 31st.


    Rust & Rust's DLC packs are on sale! Ending May 31st.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    POV you lag out on US main while trying to get base down

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    Make the Cargo telephone operational

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    The rock of desperation, the head made of titanium.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    A conversation I had with my Lithuanian teammate

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Two men VS A whole army

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    The sniper bow

    Posted: 27 May 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    [OC] please nust make it happen

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    I didn’t know you could start an onlyfan on rust

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    If you're a console player considering buying Rust: don't.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    It's basically in the beta version still- very little has changed. And we're getting a stripped down, barebones experience which only highlights the unplayable nature of the PVP (or PVE when the Wolf/Bear randomly and silently spawns and sneak attacks you then janks away.) Just wait. Don't pay to beta test these guys' game.

    Wait until you hear that it's gotten better a la No Man's Sky or wait for a sale because charging $49.99 for this game is the same straight up anti-consumer BS you expect from the industry these days. The way it is now, it shouldn't be anything more than $20. Barely justifies a $14.99 price tag. Tiny ass, baby maps where there's 100 people. The fuckin Day Z map is literally so much bigger than this map and that game fuckin blows.

    In fact, the way it is now and how I expect it to be for the foreseeable future, I'm sure you can expect it to be free on PlayStation Plus in a few months maybe a year at most. Even if they updated it to be playable we still barely have shit in the game.

    If you want the rust experience but playable with content, try Conan Exiles.

    Just wait it out.

    submitted by /u/throwawayformature
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the name of this mask skin?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Just a tip for new players, don't make the same mistake my teammate did.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    When you are grubbing a compound, specifically looting large furnaces, do not take the wood out of them. While sneaking around a decently sized compound, I looted about 20k metal from their furnaces and left the wood in them to keep them running like the good grub I am. If you remove the wood from them they stop running and it is obvious for the base owners that they are no longer smelting. A new addition to my group who only has a few hundred hours jumped in from my buildup and decided to take the wood out of the furnaces unbeknownst to me. While I was looking for a spot to throw the metal out I was gunned down along with my teammate because half of the group ran out to see why their furnaces stopped. 95% of players will know this, but out of my frustration I had to post this here. Hope this helps someone fucking with a large group.

    submitted by /u/ManWithABigHog
    [link] [comments]

    Got raided for the first time

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    Well the title really says it all. I just got raided and I'm shaking. Let me give you some context, so I was roaming, looking for trees and this guy with a DB challenge me. I say bring it and kill him. He had a DB obviously and a jackhammer I take his stuff and run back to my base. Then there 2 guys come and start destroying my doors and stuff. So I'm in my home panicking, my heart it beating faster that damn speed and I place a auto turret. You know that distracted them for a couple of min but that don't matter. Long story short I get knocked and the guy that I killed which had the DB said "remember when you killed me, ya this is revenge bud." I'm pissed that some dude got that mad, and HE challenged me. But this is rust so wtf do you expect.

    submitted by /u/the-hair-is-here
    [link] [comments]

    Rust am I just bad?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Ok so I'm a console player an I'm wondering am I just bad or is it because of console because I've only had 2 guns which was a water pipe shot gun and a SPAZ I lost the spaz to a dude with a pistol an I got mowed down with an SMG with the other I can't win any fights an I'm asking this Bc my game is so laggy I can't hit anything and I logged in to see my base just raided so am I just bad or what should I do Bc idk how to play anymore because I just keep dying an it's so frustrating because I can't get anything without being gunned down

    submitted by /u/Goldbeacon
    [link] [comments]

    this weeks item store skin previews

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    How in the heck

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    How in the absolute heck do you find beancan grenades

    submitted by /u/nutinthebutt926
    [link] [comments]

    The Life Of Jimmy | Rust Short Film

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    No-recoil macros could easily be stopped?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    I think my friend is using no-recoil scripts on ak because he has became cracked out of no-where and he has done stuff like this before in other games using razor synapse. But to my understanding rust makes it very easy to do it as the recoil is always the same and all you have to do is record a macro of moving your mouse in the movement and then your chilling. Why doesn't rust add any rng to the recoil so it isn't so easy for people to make macros?

    submitted by /u/AntsAreInsects
    [link] [comments]

    FIX THE SERVER BROWSER

    Posted: 27 May 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    either delete all these russian trash servers or add more options to search for servers. tired of these fake servers. so hard to find legit servers, some of these russian servers are straight up copying other servers.

    submitted by /u/amazeddd
    [link] [comments]

    New skins are available from the item store!

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    New skins are available from the item store!

    https://preview.redd.it/ro9y1446zp171.png?width=1442&format=png&auto=webp&s=afb03d985a2320bbafe3b00c5434cfc0b7406b13

    Check out the latest skins released today!

    There were 9 skins released costing a combined total of $17.94

    Beep boop I'm a bot. Invite me to your server on discord contact my owner or submit feedback

    submitted by /u/Rusty-Helper-Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Console version blueprint list?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    Anyone got a link to a list of all blueprints they put in console version just seeing what's available so far.

    submitted by /u/Whipnwork
    [link] [comments]

    These skins have made organization in a big team a breeze, love them

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    It takes me 3 hours to load into a game...

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    Is this normal?

    My specs:

    i7 6700k

    8gb ram

    950M gtx

    submitted by /u/AshnLiam
    [link] [comments]

    Are the servers just always terrible? Playing on console

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    Been super excited to play for years and now that I have the chance I'm loving it... just when I can even play it. I have pretty damn good internet, but I get booted from servers all the time and lose just about every fight I'm in cause it's like they are skipping all over the place.

    submitted by /u/Drewdster
    [link] [comments]

    looking nice :)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    I spent 100 hours learning the MP5 Recoil | Spray Practice Progression | Rust

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel