• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    Rust Smelting Efficiency

    Rust Smelting Efficiency


    Smelting Efficiency

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    It's a different game.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    [OC] You'd better run fast

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    I LOVE HANDMANDE SHELLS

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    I'm tired of getting raided. So, I designed a self-destructing base.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Lessons I’ve learned in rust, the hard way so far

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    1. Always have two doors to make an airlock. Always.
    2. Lock up your TC!!
    3. Do not go near anyone
    4. Don't follow people when the ask and let them kill you in their base.
    5. Fuck shotguns and the people who wield them
    6. Don't carry anything with you that you don't need when gathering supplies.
    7. Fuck radiation
    submitted by /u/ListentoKingGizz
    [link] [comments]

    my first raid experience

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Rust - The 1 am Minicopter Club

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    New Heavy plate meta?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    The 2015 year in review. Really cool how times have changed for this game and its playercount

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    Not Everybody is an A**hole

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Had one of the nicest interactions in rust the other day and thought i would share.

    Locked crate came down in Airfield and i killed roadsign/python dude with my bow as the timer ran down. Quickly depo python since my base wasnt too far and i didnt have any researchable guns yet. Came back with m39 and had some lucky positioning on him for the second kill. Took him out just before timer expired and picked him up so i could give a little bit of the loot to him. Naturally i got beamed as i was making my way out and roadsign dude somehow managed to finish the other guy off. I respawned and ran back from base and saw roadsign leaving and he didnt shoot me as i approached. He didnt even hesitate to split all the locked crate loot and gave me my original kit back - guns, ammo and all.

    For such a toxic game where 90% of all interactions are absolute cancer, the good interactions are better than just about any game ive played.

    submitted by /u/kmkaz96
    [link] [comments]

    Word of advice: go fuck yourself

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    How do I make this look more like a pigeon?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Anyone else enjoy prim fights vs gun fights?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong I love a AK, LR, & Tommy battles as much as the next guy but I was just wondering if there's anybody else out there who enjoys those huge early wipe battles of 6+ primitive players battling it out with bow/ Crossbow at a monument

    submitted by /u/elisinferno
    [link] [comments]

    Facepunch hello???

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    Improve AK Spray Easy

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Funny rust meme I made lmao

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    My friends first time flying a heli

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Tips for learning the game?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    Yo I'm by no means new to rust but I don't have the crazy times everyone else has. I've been playing a wipe or two every couple months for the past 3 years. I have just shy of 500 hours. But I've never really dedicated myself with my summer break coming up I've been itching to get back into it with learning and improving as my main goal.

    So I have a couple questions you dirty naked hunters could answer for me.

    Monthly or weekly? Safe monuments? Most effective monument? (outside of oil) Early wipe tips? Late wipe tips? How to snowball better? Any other tips you may have!

    Sorry for such a long post Thank you! 😁

    submitted by /u/-Rule34-
    [link] [comments]

    Bring in my gamepads.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    base losing health with full TC

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    I'm on rust console edition and I have a stone base that is slowly losing health and I have a full TC what do I do the fix this

    submitted by /u/I_like_ice-_-
    [link] [comments]

    You shouldn’t have done that

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    this naked did absolutely nothing to me, so i naded him

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    RuSt LoJiK

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel