• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Rust Goddamn pea shooters

    Rust Goddamn pea shooters


    Goddamn pea shooters

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    [OC] i made some rust emotes

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    From scratch to finish!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    Sums it up

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    it do be like dat sometimes doe

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Girlfriend made me rust cookies!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    There was a tiny bug crawling inside my monitor and I went and pressed it. Now its gonna be there forever...

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    CLOSE YOUR DOORS

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    just a quick PSA, CLOSE UR MFIN DOORS. I went AFK for 10 minutes to get ramen and came back raided because I left all my inside doors open.

    Close them.

    submitted by /u/salty_weetbix
    [link] [comments]

    Ok Rust community… relax

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    A wildly inaccurate handmade pistol ammunition that has a chance of breaking into two pieces, dividing it's damage and sending the deviant piece in a different direction (like 5-10 degrees away from main projectile)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Toggle anything (crouch/map/whatever) using the same key to toggle off.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Hey all, I was trying to figure out how to toggle crouch on with the control button and then toggle it off using the same button. All I was able to find on this sub and elsewhere was a way to toggle it on with the c button and then off with the leftcontrol button.

    But I worked out how to do this and figured I'd share it with anyone else who might want it.

    This is to toggle crouch to the default left control button.

    bind leftcontrol ~duck;+duck 

    This is to toggle the map so it'll appear when you press G and go away when you press G again.

    bind g ~map;+map 

    To explain what's going on the bind part and the key is obvious, the semicolon(;) makes it so you can have the key do multiple commands at once. The ~ (tilde) makes it so instead of doing all the commands at the same time it cycles them, so it'll do the command before the semicolon first and when you press the key again it'll cycle to the command after the semicolon.

    Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/Unchargedparticle
    [link] [comments]

    A Cheap bunker to use for ur next wipe :)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    Andysolam legit?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    I started watxhing his insane raid videos and was so into it but slowly i realized its the exact same video concept as the rust academy videos which are usually agreed upon to be fake. I am aware that these videos are made on 10x servers and such which doesnt bother me but im really wondering if the bases which are being raided by andisolam are built by himself for the content or are rhey really other players bases? Does he just spawn in loot since he owns the server? I was so into the videos and now i am so disappointed because i feel like its just the same bs as rustacademy

    submitted by /u/justpassinthrumate
    [link] [comments]

    Rust Chad Ascends

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    How do you become more aware of the surroundings in rust

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    I have a problem where I always get loot and then from nowhere there is another player that kills me the thing is, I don't hear him and I don't see him.

    I can't turn up the rust sound because I don't want to destroy my ears and I can't turn up the footstep sounds because there is no option to do that.

    How do I detect people better and avoid dying due to flinching hard because I get scared.

    submitted by /u/AVeryVerySadPerson
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] [QoL] Rotatable floors and foundations

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    [Suggestion] [QoL] Rotatable floors and foundations

    Very small visual thing, but I think the ability to rotate floors and foundations would be nice feature in the game. Unlike for the walls, this would be simply aesthetic feature that allow players to rotate floors and foundations for fast and easy way to make texture patterns more uniform, clean and pleasant.

    Link: https://rust.nolt.io/24000

    https://preview.redd.it/3owfc2zmqu471.jpg?width=766&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bd0e3f50029f60ddd9de8439fd43830082458591

    Squares rotate 90° each time and triangle rotate 120° each time.

    submitted by /u/Zagu-Alpha
    [link] [comments]

    When you are the designated farmers you just have to embrace it.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Issue: Game joins different server than selected

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    I have an issue where the game keeps joining other servers than the ones i select in the server list. Sometimes it joins the same server even though i try to connect to several different servers. It is very odd. A friend of mine encountered the exact same problem as well.

    submitted by /u/MosesTheHopeless
    [link] [comments]

    Sooo I spent couple hours on my huge signs

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    We Can Rebuild Him

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    when you log off for 30 minutes

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Next level firework show!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Pog crossy

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Rust freezes at the worst moment

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel