• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    Rust When you team up with a random but you not sure if you can trust him

    Rust When you team up with a random but you not sure if you can trust him


    When you team up with a random but you not sure if you can trust him

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Stimpee got kicked from the OTV server.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    About that Nmplol skin... I’ll pass on getting it.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Bout to go BEAST MODE!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Never going to offline again. Sorry Bingus.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Scuba clan back on AU Main (Video) @Scubaclanrust

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    I didn't know Sinks, but from now on he has my respect.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Twitch Drops return July 14th. Here's who is streaming and what you need to know:

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    Welcome back, gang. I'm happy to say I was able to get a jump start on this one. But this round should definitely be interesting...

     

    Streamer Hours Streamed (Last 30 Days) Hours Streamed (Last Week) TOTAL hours streaming RUST
    xQc 259 34 222
    Train 182 54 152
    Sykkuno 168 46 89.2
    cyr 141 46 314
    ludwig 128 13 81.5
    Myth 123 51 207
    Riqqeloff 105 22 1343
    sonii 95 15 80.3
    nmplol 87 20 33.5
    Will Neff 84 28 137
    pokimane 60 14 40.4
    AriaSaki 46 19 209
    Voyboy 41 10 21.1

     

    Creator skins featured in the general drops (just by watching any RUST stream):

    Creator Hours Streamed (Last 30 Days) Hours Streamed (Last Week) TOTAL hours streaming RUST
    Sinks 75 21 1398

     

    Thoughts:

    • Data was accessed today, July 14th 2021. 30 day measurement was from June 14 - July 13. Week measurement was from July 6 - 13. Hours streaming RUST were from all accessible data.

    • I have no fucking idea how I'm going to attack this one. I guess if I had to pick: Voyboy, pokimane, and nimplol will likely be my first ones to go for.

    • Generally speaking, there is usually more than one "passive" skin you earn from watching any RUST stream - unfortunately, the only one I know that is confirmed is Sinks.

     

    FAQ & Tips:

    • If there's a skin you want in particular, go for that one first! You never know, someone may have a change of events so they could change their streaming schedule entirely. Don't miss out on it.
    • Following their Twitter may help notify you on when they intend to go live.
    • Make sure to sign-in / link your accounts to ensure you get drops.
    • On Twitch, you can check your current progress with drops.
    • Using old.reddit.com allows you to sort columns!
    • Shameless plug: I love working with creators and video games. I really love playing RUST and the community. Since 2013, I have been doing freelance and part-time work in the gaming and media industry to try to get my foot in the door. If you know any company in the PC gaming/media vertical looking for talent that oversees community management, advertising, events, or creator relations - I would appreciate any referrals. You can find me on LinkedIn and Twitter.

     

    Cheers!

     

    -Hutch

     

    Edit: FFffuuu-- sorry, I meant the 15th. I was in a hurry to post this as soon as I saw the creators announced!

    Edit 2: A friend suggested posting the skins so far - here's what I've been able to find:

    submitted by /u/hutchison15
    [link] [comments]

    lil meme i made

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    I have 75 hours on the game and my brother just downloaded the game and we got an airdrop on our first day! This is our best loot we’ve played for like 1 and a half hours.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    When you don’t want ur teammates to roofcamp.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    unrealistic beauty standards

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    oh shit bois

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Yes i play modded! How did you knew?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Think you were safe in the water? Not for long...

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Well um

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    The best order to watch streamer's for drops

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Go in this order to assuredly claim your skins.

    1. Voyboy(doesn't stream as much as he used, might quit in a day or two)

    2. Pokimane(doesn't like rust, probably going to play Valorant)

    3. Sykkuno(wild card, doesn't do flexible hours for international viewers, might quit early on too)

    4. Nmplol, last server they started streaming on Malena's channel and might do that this time too, but they only stream like 4 hours on the main channel usually and do not go past that, they're probably not reliable

    5. Ariasaki( loves rust has 209 hours, probably very reliable to watch than the others, does insanely long streams.

    6. Xqc(although he might quit because he didn't like previous rendition of the server)

    7. Ludwig(might not stream because he has said in the past that GTARP and rust do not make good YouTube content)

    8. Myth(needs a new game to grind and rust might be it)

    9. Willneff(loves rust and streams it)

    10. Cyr(same as willneff)

    11. Sonii(idk)

    submitted by /u/Red-E-Westside
    [link] [comments]

    When you're a noob and find a gun on a random body.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    Shooting low grade barrels should make them explode

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    that is all

    submitted by /u/DeeYouBitch
    [link] [comments]

    Twitch Drops Round 10 Confirmed

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Source Alistair (Dev) Twitter (@Alistair_McF) : "Rust Twitch Drops! - The confirmed participants for Rust's upcoming Twitch drop on July 15th are the following:

    @xQc

    @Voyboy

    @pokimanelol

    @Sykkuno

    @nmplol

    @TSM_Myth

    @sonii

    @LudwigAhgren

    @AriaSaki

    @Trainwreckstv

    @TheWillNeff

    @cyr

    @riqqeloff

    @2inks"

    submitted by /u/WinterbourneJ
    [link] [comments]

    Joe Biden found in rust

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Reverse Raided (Graced by Roy)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    I am fairly new to Rust and had just got the game last week, I'd seen some content on the game but wanted to explore the full of it on my own. After getting absolutely decimated on the first two high population servers I tried I decided to find a lowly populated community server just to try and learn the game a bit more. After getting a basic 2X1 stone base down with the essentials I had logged out of the server and wasn't able to get back on for a couple days due to work. Today I had logged back into the server to find my character equipped with a gun and armor and my base fully upgraded to metal with a ceiling hatch and better airlock/defenses. My storage boxes were upgraded along with the addition of 2 large furnaces and a refinery, my storage brimming with weapons and ammo I didn't even know existed and sleeping on the floor next to my character was my grace, "Precious Roy." Roy had not only broke into my base but took it upon himself to move in, redecorate with "Roy + Kels BFFs" signs and arm us to the teeth. Roy if you ever stumble upon this know that you are a radiant light in the cold dark realm that is Rust.

    submitted by /u/FuegoKels
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel