• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 13, 2021

    Rust Have a question about Rust? Ask Here!

    Rust Have a question about Rust? Ask Here!


    Have a question about Rust? Ask Here!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Feel free to ask anything here as long as it is relevant to the game

    Examples:

    • Game mechanics.

    • How to do something.

    • Can my PC run Rust?

    submitted by /u/IAMGNIK
    [link] [comments]

    Well.. Just wanted to waste Scrap but I think that's acceptable too! (sorry for my dumbass reaction)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Plane consept art I made, tried to balance it out a bit, hope you guys enjoy!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Stanley got his wish!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    adding an alarm to my base has added a whole new level of stress outside of play

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    The cavalry has shown up just in time.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Me after I got the voice props DLC

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Lets praise Facepunch for being a good dev company, we have only a few left.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Every time me and my friends is playing another game where there is just abit sketchy devs we always mention that it would be nice to have all devs be like Facepunch.

    You might not agree with me or all things they implement but they are trying their best it feels like, gives weekly updates on the situation of the game, no scam p2w DLC, interacts on reddit etc.

    If you dont agree even a little bit i think you havent been trying alot of other games, in some games it just feels like the devs shit you in the mouth sometimes even if its not intended.

    Thanks, have a rusty day!

    submitted by /u/Gabeko
    [link] [comments]

    I came out with a db and a dream...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Can't run, can't hide...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Boombox durability

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Can we get rid of Boombox durability? The portable one is fine, but the one you place down to wire up shouldn't only last 5 minutes. It's the one thing that's gotten me into the RP side of rust. I glammed up our shop at the roadside, but it only plays music for like 5 minutes then I have to either whack it with a hammer or it disappears and I have to go rewire it...

    submitted by /u/_aphoney
    [link] [comments]

    Losing motivation

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    I've been playing rust as my main game since January.

    I've maybe a handful of times played with a team and it was heaps of fun. Primarily I have played the game as a solo and the game is just becoming a chore to play.

    I've never got passed T2 solo and just constantly getting rolled on by bigger groups and teams. The game isn't as fun on low pop servers or modded servers I only get the buzz on vanilla.

    What advice do people have out there? Get good? Find team mates? I just find PvP on 300 pop as solo is near on impossible from my experience. I may beat one outnumbered fight but I'll get slapped by a different team minutes afterwards.

    Just at a crossroads with the game, when I do have team mates they'll put in 2 hours into a wipe and rage quit but I'll stick 20/30 hours into a wipe hoping to get somewhere but it never happens.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Hairy-Hippo-9277
    [link] [comments]

    you good bro?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    Progressive reloads?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    I feel progressive reloads in rust would be amazing because there's many gunfights where I think I'm reloaded but I'm not and I've died plenty of times. If anyone is wondering what progressive reloads are it's when if you switch away from the reload animation, it continues from there when you continue the reload, if you've already put the mag in then you go to med then come back, all that's left on the animation is to cock the weapon

    submitted by /u/ChingToTheChong-_-
    [link] [comments]

    Ever countered cargo like this?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    juan.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    Pls help low fps with zotac 1080.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    We were all there once, the least we could do is help

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    New (ish) to Rust. This happaned.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Rust short

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    I have a 1080-ti but it’s using under 50% gpu usage most of the time and only 30% cpu usage. I’m basically capped at 100fps, anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    Achievements not working on Rust Server

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    I got a rust server for a few months for me and some friends to play on where we can casually play. I have it up and running and we are all able to get in but no one is getting of the early game achievements. Does anyone know what needs to be done to enable them?

    I do know that part of the game of Rust is the raids, but we don't want to have to deal with losing our stuff every day since we are only able to be on for a few hours every few days.

    submitted by /u/Svenderman
    [link] [comments]

    Visual Glitch.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Audio with multiple speakers not syncing properly with radio stations

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    I understand that the speakers had to be changed kind of last minute due to the IP thing but i was just wondering if anyone has found a way to make all the speakers Sync as when i play one and then play another there is normally like a second delay on the second one meaning it sounds terrible.

    i have tested using two individually powered speakers aswell as using the audio passthrough feature.

    Any suggestions appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Which_Swan6006
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel