• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    Rust Accurate

    Rust Accurate


    Accurate

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    The problem with head protection meta

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    The current head protection meta is so unbalanced that 2 of the attire items are not being used at all.

    This is the current state:

    Wood helmet Protection 20% (bandana) Default BP
    Bone helmet Protection 25% Default BP
    Bucket helmet Protection 25% (bandana) WB1 BP
    Riot helmet Protection 30% (bandana) WB1 BP
    Wolf headdress Protection 35% (bandana) Default BP
    Coffee can helmet Protection 35% WB2 BP
    Metal facemask Protection 50% WB3 BP

    It's the Bucket helmet and Riot helmet. You basically never see them on any players unless they just found it in a box.

    Bucket helmet is not worth researching when you can just craft yourself a bone helmet for the same protection. The Riot helmet is not worth researching at all because the protection is even worse than the wolf headdress.

    The Coffee can helmet has the same protection as Wolf headdress, but you don't have to wear a bandana, so it's only worth researching when you have some gloves or boots to pair it with. Also the gap between it and Metal facemask is pretty big.

    This is how I would fix it:

    1. Make the bucket helmet default BP. Players could decide between metal and bone fragments to craft their helmet. Increase the radiation protection.
    2. Increase the Riot helmet's protections by 5%, decrease the Wolf headdress's protection by 5%. Now it is actually worth it to research the Riot helmet because with 35% you will survive a headshot from a bolt action rifle and the Wolf headdress is not over powered anymore.
    3. Increase the Coffee can helmet's protection by 5% so the gap between Metal facemask is not so big and the protection won't be the same as with Riot helmet.

    It would look like this:

    Wood helmet Protection 20% (bandana) Default BP
    Bone helmet Protection 25% Default BP
    Bucket helmet Protection 25% (bandana) Default BP
    Wolf headdress Protection 30% (bandana) Default BP
    Riot helmet Protection 35% (bandana) WB1 BP
    Coffee can helmet Protection 40% WB2 BP
    Metal facemask Protection 50% WB3 BP

    I think that these changes would put the Bucket and Riot helmet back in the game + all the cool skins that are on the market would start selling too.

    Everyone would make their own changes on this but what I wanted to say is that devs should look at this because the current state is really unbalanced.

    submitted by /u/TipTopMuffin
    [link] [comments]

    Mini recovery ft. my supportive teammate

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    Aw fuck i press my kill bind while trying to use my horse dong bind

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    I just want to give a shout out to FP for the design amd implementation of Rust+. I work 70+ hour/week and one of my teammates (3 man) doesn't work currently. The ability to wire a single 4 HBHF circuit and 1 wall break circuit has been incredible. Turning the lights on/off still blows me away. GG

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Should rust add more guns?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    I would like you guys' input. I think a lever action should for sure be at least something to thing about. Anyone got any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Ahdesty3
    [link] [comments]

    Still somewhat new to rust(250hrs) but this fight lasted 20 min and was so much fun

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Player crawling health reduced by 75%

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I have a dumb idea

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Hey what if there was a radioactive rock in the game?

    Like stone, metal, sulfur... there could be a few very rare uranium or plutonium ores in the game. Maybe only deep inside the mines or something. They emit some radiation, so you need rads or a hazmat suit to work with it. Holding and storing the ore, and it's refined byproduct, causes local radiation. Maybe you need to build some special kind of new production item to process (maybe by burning diesel fuel, or maybe it just runs off a large electric draw?), and you can craft a special box to contain it in (maybe out of stone and HQM?)

    But! You can use this stuff to do some cool shit. Like craft special "Depleted Uranium" rounds for your guns, which cause rad damage to your targets. "Dirty satchels" or "dirty rockets" that cause radiation damage when they blow up, and maybe leave behind some radiation that stays for a certain amount of time.

    Maybe even tiny nuclear reactors that generate a lot of power. i.e. They could produce enough power to compensate for the huge draw from the refinery, so that you can get a sort of economy going.

    submitted by /u/spatialflow
    [link] [comments]

    I was drawing my room on archicad and ask my friend if it's look good? He told me that my room is not honeycomb! So I fixed it! Where should I put TC?!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    I’m 100% convinced that the people here who complain about offline/ online raiding have never online raided and have never been on lined.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    It seems to be a popular topic to complain about being off-lined or complaining about other people's choose as to whether they like to off-line or online other players. However, after seeing a lot of these posts and the reactions in the comments I get the sense that the majority of these people have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. The main argument I see used by these people are: 1. "Offlining people is dumb because it just means that you care more about loot than you do having fun"

    This argument makes no sense though... I think what these people fail to realize (most likely due to the fact that they have 300 hours on a solo only 2x server and have never actually done an on-line) is that online raiding is not fun... it almost never is and probably never will be unless you are 20 deep on vital main pummeling a base with 200 rockets... I have 2k+ hours on this game and have online raided in groups varying fairly drastically in size. My experience has been that instead of fighting back the defenders will do one of 3 things or all at once: -Despawn -Hide loot -Seal in loot to make it inaccessible to anyone

    The bottom line is that, unfortunately, online raids in rust are not always the best outlet for an enjoyable experience ( depending on how the raid goes). Instead, you can use the profits from a successful off-line and put it towards roams which is where the real PvP fun is.

    Finally, I ask anyone who still sees themselves as some kind of better person for not off-lining, why do you continue to whine at others for offlining?

    submitted by /u/sirceepz
    [link] [comments]

    The perfect gene doesn’t exsis…

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    The biggest problem with RUST right now is dead servers 2-3 days after wipe. Sure, some stay full, but most die out before next wipe. Ok....WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? Give your best idea if it's solid.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    All ideas are subject to criticism and further elaboration if necessary so be sure to follow up on your ideas if needed. There's no reason to get butthurt if your idea isn't liked, because honestly who the fuck cares. What's more important is getting ideas flowing. Conversations around this topic need to be discussed if there is to be any hope for 7 full days of continuous and exciting wipes.

    submitted by /u/bigplayjake1985
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my newbie friend keep having this "problem"

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Moon visiting the moon (rocket league in rust)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    We were just trying to fish

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    Why aren't people using berries to make teas? It's because it's too nerfed and weird right now.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Right? Is there any reason or incentive to go on berry runs in forests? I've never ran across anyone wanting to do this. It seems mostly berries are reserved for roleplayer clans. It's just honestly kinda boring compared to other things too.

    If they added RNG to the mix, like for example, make a berry decoction that takes either 1 minute, 10 minutes or 100 minutes.

    The 1 minute teas will produce either common tea, uncommon tea (3% chance), rare tea (1% chance), very rare tea (0.09%). The 10 minute teas have 1.5% chance to get a very rare tea, and a 100 minute tea has a 20% chance to get a very rare tea.

    The very rare teas would allow stuff like 5x scrap for 30 mins or whatever. It just needs to be spiced up because right now nobody cares about teas and berries.

    submitted by /u/bigplayjake1985
    [link] [comments]

    Rust console is terrible. I end up lagging off of the dome and I come back and my body is in the air?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    Suggestion from a metalhead

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    I'd really enjoy some rock/metal radio stations on the boom box list. Thanks for your attention.

    submitted by /u/Maxiaid
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a Rust plant nerd, so I made a video all about sprinklers. I hope it's helpful and plan to make more, but this is my first.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Troll moment

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    NEW MONDAYS 2X SERVER

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    This is the start to a new Mondays server focused on casual competitive play. If you're exhausted from a long wipe going against 60 mans and just want to casually play but still have that rust experience then this server is for you! Attentive Admins and staff, active owner, and always listening to player feedback and always improving the server! Join for more info! https://discord.gg/Hhg3ZuXq

    submitted by /u/Hot-Inspector-504
    [link] [comments]

    My story on rust and my downfall.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Hello everybody, I have played rust since 2014 and have witnessed it grow throughout its entirety, in 2021 I joined the army (may) and decided to stop playing steam games and grow up. Unfortunately, I was badly injured and ended up coming back home from ATC pirbright in July. When august came around I build a new pc and decided to get back into rust. I played on the 18th of this month, bare in mind all I had done is build my pc (store bought parts) and then installed ONLY steam and rust (along with some other useful things like Logitech g hub and gpu-z) I played for 19 hours before I was banned for 3 day (I was playing facepunch 3) I contacted support to be told my play style was sus and it triggered an auto ban so my account could be checked for cheats in use. I obviously didn't worry because I knew I'd be okay so I went about buying skins for rust and some dlc while being banned. I was unbanned on the 21st at 17:00 and played for 2 hours before being gamebanned permanently. Now, I know so many people will accuse me of cheating or something but I didn't. It's as simple as that really. I've been banned in rust for playing the game? And supporting it for all most 10 years. Support also said that if I'm not banned permanently within the 3 days then nothing was found and I'm okay to carry on playing. That is clearly not true. I want this to reach somebody who can maybe help me. Thankyou

    submitted by /u/MaccanJL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel