• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 25, 2021

    Rust After 1.2k hours i got a free High qual bag for free!

    Rust After 1.2k hours i got a free High qual bag for free!


    After 1.2k hours i got a free High qual bag for free!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    I have only 4 hours under my belt but I grew a pot farm what y’all think?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Anon likes Rust

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    I know a few of you wanted it so I made a Pinto Issue

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    If Rust had hidden treasure...

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Why I play

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    This is the only game where i can have a beef with another group that lasts for days or weeks. No other game I've played makes shit so personal.

    My trio (duo really, third guy is a ghost) we're off line raided Tuesday afternoon while we were all at work. We can back to it, found that they had missed the hidden bunker that had some T3 kits and a small box of rockets. Needless to say, once we located what we were pretty sure was their base, we raided it with that box of rockets. And we did it while they were offline. We took everything we could ferry back, despawned the rest. I feel no guilt.

    Wednesday they came and built a big "fuck you" tower right outside our gate so they could shoot at us and just be a nuisance. We knocked it down with the rockets we had leftover. We figured that had settled it.

    We were wrong. Today, we got the Rust+ notifications that we were offline raided again, by the same dudes. We were, again, all busy, so nothing we could do. One guy is out of town for a wedding for the next week, the other trying to buy a house and also out of town. I got home from work a little while ago, logged on just to see if they'd left anything and how they had decided to break into the base (side ways pummel the first time, top down through doors the second time). All the boxes were empty, no scraps left over this time.

    Am i irritated? Maybe a little, since it was yet another offline, but i was planning to give the base and alllllll the loot from both factions away tonight since i was going to essentially be solo. I'm more just astounded at the level of salt it took for these people to farm up enough shit to break into our base again within a day or two. We checked the battle metrics, they farmed for hours, just to get the last word in.

    There is no other game that has this, not that I've found. This was total war; it was nasty in the chat, it was worse over voice, it was subversive and petty and salty.

    And i loved every minute of it.

    submitted by /u/Scorch062
    [link] [comments]

    Dance party!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Sub-Optimal Garage Design

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    The Rise and Fall in RUST

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    nice solo or duo base

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    The average Rust player

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    Has the tech tree been bad for Rust overall?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    I really miss the feeling of finding that elusive item to complete your armour kit, or a garage door, etc. and then rushing it home to research.

    I don't get the same feeling when I can just scrap grind barrels and low tier monuments to unlock them in the tech tree.

    I also feel like they are speeding up progression too much for the average player. There isn't any barrier to obtaining guns anymore. You used to have to kill someone or get lucky running monuments. Now you can just recycle comps.

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/gandhixYT
    [link] [comments]

    Rust in a Nutshell xD

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    TIL Bradley doesn’t have heavy guards

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    I learned to play on my friends server. He kept it mostly vanilla but apparently he added the heavy guards umod to Bradley. I've got 1.7k hours, mostly solo but I'm on a quads server with some friends I made this wipe. They wanted to do Bradley and I was like "let me get a bolty for the heavys first."Let's just say there was a lot of laughter in VC as they explained to me that there aren't guards on vanilla. I've been avoiding that my entire rust career because of that damn mod.

    submitted by /u/tymer81
    [link] [comments]

    somehow got shoved inside a box in the underwater labs is this a first? lmaoo rip my kit

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    I would love to see the "you die in the game - you die in the real life"

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    I think facepunch should add this so the game becomes slightly more difficult. it would make you think before you act, and make the game more interesting tbh

    submitted by /u/tatrevier
    [link] [comments]

    Asian servers are literally unplayable due to hackers

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    so i am kinda new to the game and i have just 50 hours. i started playing with my friend group and actually liked the game.

    the first 20ish hours were complete disaster. i actually didnt understand if people were hacking or really just that good and i maybe dont understand the difference.

    but once i kinda get to learn the game a bit better, reality hit me. chinese hackers are running rampant on ALL asian servers, in fact there is almost no full chinese server because how toxic they are. they dont wanna play with each other because you know, its like hacker vs hacker. they rather join jp/sea/russia servers and ruin the entire server in couple hours just like that.

    we started in a 8minute old server, got gunned down by mp5s in first hour and got raided (2v2 metal sheet house btw) in 3d hour. all they do is running around as zerg and hitting nonstop headshots from 1km away, and bending bullets around objects(i dont know how it works, but i cover behind the wall and still get headshot)

    they even sell weapons to each other via wechat so that they can snowball easier with their weird hacks(i dont even know the names but they fly-climb walls and stuff? and even worse, insta headshots from very very far away.

    devs really should do something about it. let them play with each other. just region lock them. its literally unplayable. in all servers, there are dozens of people getting banned, non stop notifications passing by, they all have weird number names or chinese names, but it never ends.

    i have no idea why a group wanna be this toxic. its just a damn game.

    i dont even mention about my solo adventures. it was a nightmare.

    submitted by /u/3iksx
    [link] [comments]

    How do you farm?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    I've noticed everyone does it a little different. Which category do you fall under?

    1. One big stone run a day.

    2. Only enough for exactly 24 hours upkeep. Maximum efficiency.

    3. No base but gets a full inventory of metal/sulfur

    4. No peasantry. Jackhammer only.

    5. With the same stone pickaxe you've repaired 5 times

    6. You live in a 1x2 with a box of stone. Ignore a node, are you crazy?

    Let me know if I forgot your technique

    submitted by /u/prettyfuckingfarfrom
    [link] [comments]

    Solo/Duo base, 23 rockets straight to tc (placement isn't easy to guess considering its not 2x2 or 1x1 core).

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Amidst the toxic zerg insults I can still find some peace in this game

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    Coming back

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Hey I haven't played rust in about a year and a half. What new things should I expect ? Use to play a bunch during lockdown and me and my friends got the itch again!

    submitted by /u/elnuke
    [link] [comments]

    Possible big mistake

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Hi

    I might have done a mistake last night and hardly slept. My friend gaveme admin rightson his server. Long story short, I spawned a boatshopkeeper in the water and tried to delete it. Didnt work. Looked on google and saw you could delete asset. I tried with its id number and it didnt work So i entered the command thatchanged everything I typed del asset and everything got deleted, the server crashed and didnt come back online. My friend doesnt know yet, but I have told him. Im waiting for him to get online and see how I can fix this, and if But the wait has been killing me, and I came here to see if anyone knew how bad it is. i feel so terrible. Is it fixable? I know there are server backups but how do they work? Will he ghost and block me? Thanks in advance

    Edit: my friend ended up login on and told me there was a backuo from the server. That being said DO NOT use the command del asset ever Because it will fuck everything up like I did. and back your servers up. Thanks to the people who answered!! 💪

    submitted by /u/bigazzoof
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel