• Breaking News

    Friday, September 10, 2021

    Rust What rust console pvp is like

    Rust What rust console pvp is like


    What rust console pvp is like

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Woah…. Why does my rust character have mold on his balls?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Do I feel bad? Yes.. Was it worth it? Maybe.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    Revolver and a Dream

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Cargo Sketch

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    So close but yet so far...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Stone nodes irl

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Best moment i've had in rust, the music and sunrise while transferin loot from raidbase

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    When you are in dire need of charcoal =D

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    POV: You went to Water Treatment at night (20 sec)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    I made a fatal mistake and it slipped my mind so badly that I thought I was dealing with a hacker. Dont be like me.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Today I decided to play rust, since it had been a while and I couldn't find another game to play instead. I hope on. get a good start. Tools. weapons. a bow. kill some animals and find a cozy little spot to build a base. I made a little 1x1 starter base and began farming. I got chased by a couple of sweats which was par for the course and I ran into my base. They INSTANTLY destroyed my door. I was baffled, and a little pissed off.

    Were they hacking? For about a minute I thought they were. Then it hit me. I forgot to upgrade the fucking door frame from thatch. Yeah, don't forget that kind of thing.

    submitted by /u/YungDominoo
    [link] [comments]

    [QOL] Idea Add some sort of headlights to Minicopter

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    As an amateur minicopter pilot, I would love to have headlights added to minicopters. Subs, cars have them, and minicopters being behind scrap wall for almost a year now, I think it would be great to have lights so we can fly through fog and during nights

    submitted by /u/confused-fry
    [link] [comments]

    Got excited about a sword until I saw the air drop....

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    Did Ak used to drop from barrel in older Rust?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    I feel like I read that somewhere once upon a time, is it true?

    Crossed my mind other day and was thinking it would be exciting if barrels had larger loot table. Even if it was 100,000 to 1 odds to get an AK with a full mag of bullets it could create some interesting scenarios with expanded loot table and so rare it doesn't hugely affect the game.

    Now this is a thing for modded I suppose (not that rare there tho) but was this the situation before in Rust or did I read some baloney? If so how rare was they?

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Site_64
    [link] [comments]

    Can't launch rust

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    Not sure what happened but after the last update my game crashes almost as soon as I launch the game. I'm not sure if it was the new rust update or the new steam update. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/tydiss
    [link] [comments]

    Did you even know Rust could be this comfy? Painting to the sound of rain and crickets~

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Why will it not let me place this wall it says to close to another building. Im trying tk build a multi tc base and this is the same on the other side yet it lets me build on the other side

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Anti-Aliasing settings aren’t not working

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Whenever I change my anti-aliasing settings to anything (that's not off) there seems to be no change in the graphics quality at all. Then I'll go back to my settings and it'll show that anti-aliasing is off, even though I set it to something else. I can't seem to get my anti aliasing settings to turn on at all. Anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/Meat_man921
    [link] [comments]

    Windows MiniOs 10 PRO 2021 crashes game

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    So i have bought an ssd and decided to try and install a minios version of windows 10 wich is really optimized and can play any other game but when i try to play rust it crashes when joining a server.
    It gets to 3000ish warmup and crashes, tryied veryfing local files, windows 7/8 compatibility, run as administrator and none of them worked.
    please i need some help.

    submitted by /u/Akutsuwu
    [link] [comments]

    Can't join friend's server after server updated

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    So my friend is hosting a Rust server on a dedicated PC, and the server updated last Thursday evening. Now when I go to try and join the server, I get an error message saying "client update required". I've tried everything I can think of to try and fix this on my end (reinstalling Rust, verifying integrity of game files, clearing download cache) but nothing seems to be working. Does anybody know if there is anything I can do on my end to rectify this, or do I just need to wait?

    submitted by /u/123zane321
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel