• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 24, 2019

    Rust this is how the new respawn screen will look - via facepunch instagram

    Rust this is how the new respawn screen will look - via facepunch instagram


    this is how the new respawn screen will look - via facepunch instagram

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 01:08 PM PDT

    Sums up Rust perfectly

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 04:35 AM PDT

    Idc how old this meme is, it’s still funny

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 04:03 PM PDT

    Agro'd Attack Heli collides with Transport Heli, 33 Confirmed Dead

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    Found this gem back in 2018

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 03:49 PM PDT

    Alistair is a savage

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    Found someone's electrical 1x1

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 12:58 PM PDT

    How is he not dead?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    See y’all on the beach

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    Rust youtubers be like:

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    Anyone else only see hemp/marijuana as cloth after playing Rust? It's like seeing security cameras after playing R6Siege. Temptation is hard to fight.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    Is that some sort of reference ?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    Our filthy roleplayer castle

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 11:47 AM PDT

    "Lemme throw you something"

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 07:51 PM PDT

    when you stub your toe

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    Accidental beauty at its finest.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 09:51 PM PDT

    Look at him go

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 03:40 PM PDT

    As soon as you think rust might not be so toxic after all

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    [art] random rust art

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    We can finally see our bag locations

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    He's just standing there! menacingly!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    Need help.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 08:51 PM PDT

    So I've bought rust recently and love it!

    I've played for 127 hours. I accidentally deleted rust and decided to re download.

    As I opened my game it opened up the easy anti chest and when easy Anti chest finished I got an error.

    Error code: blah blah

    I clicked ok and it'd show me

    "Untrusted system file, wsock32.dll" in my system files.

    I checked and it's not a virus or hacks.

    I tried deleting and re installing rust 2 times.

    Repaired anti cheat

    Verified integrity files.

    I ran a sfc/ scannow on my pic and it said a few files were corrupted or something. And couldn't be repaired. "Go to this web and fix it or something"

    I wonder if I just need to fix my untrusted files? Or update my driver or try seeing if I should update my windows 10? Even though I'm sure mines up to date.

    Any advice would help I just wanna play

    submitted by /u/f-da
    [link] [comments]

    Rust Player Skill Levels

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 02:30 PM PDT

    I'm not complaining and I want to have a serious conversation about this because it absolutely baffles me.

    I've noticed something I've never come close to seeing in any other competitive game. I've played many games at a High Ranked level and in every single one of those games 80%+ of the players are at the lowest brackets. This doesn't even come close to being true in Rust. I don't know if it's the nature of the game or what but it's very odd considering other games like this exist around open world gun play and the above is true in those games.

    I am by no means good at this game and that's fine. I'm very average atm while being above avg in almost any game I pick up so I'm not bad at competitive games and grasp them quickly.

    My issue is where are the players like me? I have yet to barley see any "bad" or "avg" level players. I'd consider almost 95% of my interactions in this game "above avg" to "amazing" players. It seems like everyone in this game from 1-50m is a head shot god which kills any enjoyment in a fight since it's over in the snap of a finger. It leads to almost no back n forth or strategical movement to gain an advantage over your opponent during a fight. The amount of times I've shot someone in the chest and they zip right around and instantly head shot me happens absolutely too often. I don't know if this is a case of the head shot hit box being too large or dealing too much damage but it really ruins a lot of depth this game could have in fights since they're over so fast.

    What strikes me as odd is I've looked thru the profiles and the hours range from 200-3000 hours. It's not even close to an indication of Skill because I've see 200 hour players as good as 3000 hour players if not better.

    I've played from Solo/Duo/Trio to Official Servers to modded. I've tried building near the beaches to building near Crucial monuments to near Bandit and Outpost. This Skill level just doesn't change no matter where you go in this game and it just doesn't make sense.

    How can Rust possibly be in this "bubble" that ignores statistically how every other games player base functions.

    submitted by /u/lazzystinkbag
    [link] [comments]

    Coming soon - New Rust weapons

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    no comment

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel