• Breaking News

    Monday, September 30, 2019

    Rust Two hour painting of Daenerys Targaryen. Thank to the people complaining in my comments yesterday, I decided to try recording on my PC again. One PC crash, two game crashes, and the first 1 of my 3 recordings getting corrupted later, this is the outcome. Enjoy!

    Rust Two hour painting of Daenerys Targaryen. Thank to the people complaining in my comments yesterday, I decided to try recording on my PC again. One PC crash, two game crashes, and the first 1 of my 3 recordings getting corrupted later, this is the outcome. Enjoy!


    Two hour painting of Daenerys Targaryen. Thank to the people complaining in my comments yesterday, I decided to try recording on my PC again. One PC crash, two game crashes, and the first 1 of my 3 recordings getting corrupted later, this is the outcome. Enjoy!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:42 PM PDT

    Don't stand still while looting

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    only in rust

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:23 AM PDT

    Congrats on 3mil views Ramsey!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 10:40 AM PDT

    Seriously, why no one talks about how awesome sounds are in Rust

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    Every sound is unique, rockets has 3 different sounds depending on your distance, same goes for c4, satchel, expl bullets, etc.

    Every weapon has its different sound when you shoot with unique ones for distance,

    every item has 3 different sounds when you drag them in the inventory, 3 different sound when you drop it into another slot, FOR EACH ITEM

    Footsteps has different sounds for each cloth you wear, different sound depend on the environment

    I have never seen such accuracy in any game, beside the sound quality is cool asf.

    submitted by /u/kurdish-devil
    [link] [comments]

    Savas in a nutshell

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    HDRP is performing worse than current Rust, Facepunch says. Let's cross our fingers that this gets resolved before the December update !

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    When you accidentally press space while driving

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    Oil rig on Hapis Island

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 05:37 PM PDT

    Sneek peek of Halloween content?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 01:00 PM PDT

    The recycler nerf is not a nerf to large groups

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    Feel free to discuss in the comments

    submitted by /u/Tryler_Tryhard
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my friend met 2 guys in game and spent last 2 days building a huge base and getting weapons. Now they just randomly kicked me and my buddy out. Cant trust no1:/

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 08:32 PM PDT

    Quality Of Life - The Clothing Kit/Set

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    When rust became PVP/"Competitive" minded?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    As title says, I've always thought that Rust would become a more of a survival game and a lot more interactions with the environment. I stopped playing 2-3 years ago and it changed so much, things became much more PVP, with people rushing monuments/oil rigs for loot and getting AK's with 2hrs of game.

    This is not a rant, it's a sincere question. Is their intention to keep the game like this?

    submitted by /u/RychValle
    [link] [comments]

    Snitchin'

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    Official Halloween Skin Contest 2019 info & Rules!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    Workshop Link- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1871934764

    Final Day to Submit Skins is October 12th at 12am PST

    Contest Rules
    -Use #Rustober2019 as official contest tag in workshop

    -No re uploading old or previously submitted skins

    -Do not steal or use any copyrighted or otherwise trademarked Content

    -Must by your own 100% original work (can work with others if all are listed on workshop page this will count as a entry for BOTH artists)

    -Submissions must be high quality and Hi-Res, normals properly done/baked

    -Obviously no racist/hate/toxic submissions

    -Don't spam skins, a set or 2 skins per artist is fine, don't spam 6 skins. (this can get you disqualified)

    -Skins must be submitted before October 12th Midnight PST, 2019

    submitted by /u/gerrmanman
    [link] [comments]

    Furnace guy

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    The Dragon Mask needs a rework.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 09:13 PM PDT

    Dragon mask currently functions like a Wolf Headdress if memory serves.

    Most of the people who bought it did so because it originally was OP and P2W (and it was) - Wolf Headdress with Bandana level protection with ever so slightly increased costs while only taking up 2 slots. It now occupies a position where it functions as a skin for the wolf headdress without being one.

    My two suggestions : Remove the bandana slot, and make it 30 head projectile protection while keeping all of the remaining stats. Switch the cost from a wolf skull to two human skulls. It would essentially become the lowest tier head protection BP (the riot helmet with a bandana slot) without the BP. This would give a value to a low tier item that wouldn't break low tier/starting meta. It would make the item used again, whereas now its just.... a paperweight pixelweight?

    The other suggestion would be to remove the specially crafted Dragon Mask item and make it a skin for the Wolf Headdress.

    submitted by /u/AgnotologyTV
    [link] [comments]

    The Council will decide your faith

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 12:26 PM PDT

    Large oil, too many helis!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 02:30 PM PDT

    Hi, with the addition of large oil and high heli spawn rates pvp in rust pvp has become scarce and focused in spots that aren't ideal for the game. I'm trying to gauge if the community would be interested in a map that has no large oil and has decreased heli spawns to promote healthy pvp?

    submitted by /u/Minecrafter33333
    [link] [comments]

    Friends are scripting

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 04:28 AM PDT

    I have a moral dilemma here reddit.

    The group I have been playing with for around 2-3 years has recently started using bloody mouse and scripts.

    One person came back after a long time away from the game, couldn't use ak and within 1 week had made the switch.

    After he did so it basically had a snowball effect and now the majority of people in my group are doing. Everyone except myself and a couple others.

    I have told them I am not going to play with them while they're using the scripts but a part of me thinks I should take it farther. What are your thoughts on this? Should I just let them be?

    It really just proved to me that its far too easy to do and scripting is probably as big of a problem as some people claim.

    Part of me hopes they get banned for it because it's what they and any other cheater deserves but at the end of my day, they're my friends.

    TLDR: All but a few of my friends have started using bloody mouse and scripts. Should I attempt to do what I think is right and get them banned or let them be?

    submitted by /u/justapersonlol
    [link] [comments]

    Landing heli is easy they said.. it will be fun, the y said..

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    I'm pretty new to rust, hopefully my base is there when I log in next lol

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 01:39 AM PDT

    Charitable Rust 2018 Box

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 06:26 PM PDT

    Is there any way i can buy the Charitable Rust 2018 Box?

    submitted by /u/Loopman108
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel