• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Rust Has this been done before?

    Rust Has this been done before?


    Has this been done before?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:28 PM PDT

    "Skins are a waste of money." Me: A closet masochist

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:14 PM PDT

    The Instrument Update will not be complete without these

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:43 PM PDT

    SpOOOOoooOOOoooky

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:07 PM PDT

    Turret options

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    So there I was sitting in my base, my little guardian angel with his green peacekeeper light on. Until I heard a horrible noise. The sound no pumpkin and corn farmer wants to hear... footsteps with no shoes. Now usually I'm okay with someone taking a few pieces of food... I always just yell "REPLANT THE SEEDS ASSHOLE" whenever I hear pitter patter. But he just took it too far... they stole all my food. I will not survive the winter now. Helk please add "target pumpkin picker mode" on turrets. My son has already passed and my wife is next.

    submitted by /u/RasberryJam0927
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get explosive vests?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    Cloth+Techtrash+Satchel or Cloth+Beancans for a less reliable one.

    submitted by /u/Sex_Shop_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Made the best play of my life an hour ago

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    I killed a couple of guys at Oxums and had around 200 scrap + my kit (SAR, DB + meh armor) when as I was running back to my base I got boltied twice in the back and died

    My base was just above where I died but the guy who killed me didn't know that, so I quickly sneaked (snuck?) down as he was running up and looting my body, he was quickly transferring all the loot from my body when I managed to sneak up, grab the DB from my hotbar a second before he managed to take it and shot him twice in the back

    Being killed by a bolty lead to me learning bolty, AK and getting a full metal armor kit

    I only have around 400 hours so I was pretty hyped, don't have any friends to share it with so figured I'd share it here

    submitted by /u/RJLPDash
    [link] [comments]

    "The Wolf and the Lamb" - Sign Art

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:47 PM PDT

    The results to the quiz from the last week.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:58 AM PDT

    Oh yeah. Fuck you compound bow doorcamper boy.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    I roamed AK for the first time today.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    I'm just so happy. Roamed solo for like 4 hours and turned 1 AK to 6 AKs (2x server)

    I have around 400 hours and have spent around half of that on training servers. It is so satisfying to not die in hours. :D

    Man, thank you for reading this. It's just a overload of happiness.

    submitted by /u/Seven_WT
    [link] [comments]

    yep, rust is still fun

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    Made a really good rust baiting soundboard. youre welcome

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    I'm new to building and was wondering if this design is any good for a duo?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:42 AM PDT

    5x servers with 2 wipes a week are the best for busy people

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    About 800 hours on these now. No night, instant crafting, no BPs are my preference. I can jump on pretty much any day of the week, and often get the first-hour wipe experience. You get to experiment with builds, practice pvp, make lots of traps, and surprisingly make lots of friends. I recommend everyone with a job to try these.

    submitted by /u/AlexNichiporchik
    [link] [comments]

    Electrical panels

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:35 PM PDT

    I've started to notice its becoming pretty difficult to sort out electrical items in your base. Wouldn't it be nice if you could have a closet style electrical panel to stick all your electrical items into the same way you would stick them onto walls? It should allow for more electrical space on in your base allowing you to place these cabinets in the middle of foundation squares. Sort of like this. https://www.google.com/search?q=industrial+electrical+panel&oq=indust&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j0l2.2280j1j7&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=I-w6a5eONRO6GM:

    submitted by /u/ChinPokoBlah11
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless Remote SAM Site Circuit w/Battery

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    Meeting new people in Rust

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    Rust-Merciless

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:00 PM PDT

    Obtaining The M249 - Rust

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    The way my coworker chews

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    It's driving me crazy! He's eating chips and the "crunch-crunch-crunchcrunch" is IDENTICAL to the one in game. It has startled me five times now!

    submitted by /u/sweetzwytch
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get over ‘weapon use anxiety’

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    Basically whenever i get some sort of useful weapon I will always be too nervous to use it and I end up storing them in secret stashes in the middle of nowhere, any tips on how to get over this

    submitted by /u/Cactiareouroverlords
    [link] [comments]

    Rust Modifications to make game funnier

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:32 PM PDT

    So, I just foundout about rustangelo.

    1- Is is a good mod if used free?

    2- What are also nice things you can find online to make the game funnier?

    submitted by /u/ChokituBR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel