• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Rust Rust YouTuber Gameplay Video Starterpack

    Rust Rust YouTuber Gameplay Video Starterpack


    Rust YouTuber Gameplay Video Starterpack

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:47 AM PDT

    Me on wipe day, because my friends always claim the key lock smh...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:20 AM PDT

    I am the biggest? man in Rust and I need help

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:04 PM PDT

    submitted by /u/Vayash_Moru
    [link] [comments]

    I know it's been done before, but I was pretty proud of it. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    Helk pls

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:20 PM PDT

    Merge from tree_game (tree harvest minigame fixes)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:12 AM PDT

    Runway Numbers.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:50 PM PDT

    Just an idea I had of a stater base you honeycomb over time. Thought and anything to fix would love criticism!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:46 PM PDT

    The bandit camp can't kill zombies and my ears are bleeding from the shooting sounds,they will shoot zombies for eternity you also can't attack zombies because the bandits will kill you.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    Just quit on an official server due to this fucking unbearable sound couldn't hear a thing,dont have the willpower to relocate.

    submitted by /u/Arthas_Was_Right
    [link] [comments]

    I have never played rust before. Just downloaded today.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:01 PM PDT

    Are there any tips or good guides out there to help me out? I have zero idea how to do anything, so far all I have done is run into barbed wire to see if it would kill me and it did.

    submitted by /u/CatToeBeanz
    [link] [comments]

    The best thing to make for Halloween ��

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:56 AM PDT

    Streamers accusing us of hacking and calling out his viewers to raid

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    How do u deal with this? Streamer associated us teaming up with a neighbour we reported who got banned for association and my mates ended up getting ddoxed

    submitted by /u/noobiechinky
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: Add an American flag to Large and small oil rig

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:57 PM PDT

    Benefits: freedom

    submitted by /u/ImTheEnigma
    [link] [comments]

    Me and My friend hiding under this guys base for so long

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:39 PM PDT

    Rust Why We Loose | PvP Edit

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:12 PM PDT

    Holidays are upon us in Rust!!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:48 PM PDT

    I'm struggling to understand why I die in a 1v1 under two particular circumstances, and maybe you can help explain why.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    For the last couple of months I've dedicated the majority of my gameplay to improving my PVP -- starting with recoil control on static bots, to moving bots at range, and most recently FFA's where I can face-off against other players. I do pretty well, but there are some things that consistently happen which leave me feeling confused:

    1. When facing off against another player we'll sometimes be on the opposite side of a rock or wall. We know the other person is there, it's just a matter of trying to kill the other guy first. Most of the time they kill me first. I might see him coming around the corner, I pre-fire accordingly, I can see and hear my bullets hitting him as he comes into view, but I happen to be the one who dies. I hate this because it feels like a scenario in which I should have won, but ultimately lost. So my question is - what's the cause of this? Why does this happen? It seems to be the same players over and over who do this to me around corners.
      (Do they just simply have a better reaction time? A better computer, or a better internet connection? I don't suspect they're cheating or anything like that. I just can't understand how they win some of those 1v1's.)

    2. Some people have mastered the art of always getting a double or triple headshot straight off the bat, from close - or even at long range. Sometimes I'll spawn near somebody. We see each other, we take aim, I get a headshot / bodyshot on him but he double or triple headshots me and I'm dead on the spot. And like the first scenario, it's the same people over and over again who do this. My assumption here is that they're just better than me, plain and simple. So I guess my question is, how do I get better at this myself? I already practice every day and have been playing in general for a couple of years. Maybe my skill has just plateaued and I can't do much more than I already am doing.

    Otherwise, are there things that you can think of that might help me out, or help explain why these situations occur? I appreciate your help.

    submitted by /u/ShiftlessDrifter
    [link] [comments]

    explosive ammo distance

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:47 PM PDT

    how far away can explosive ammo be heard from when shot with a silencer? (in squares)

    submitted by /u/wadezwastaken
    [link] [comments]

    They say dreams are how your mind processes the days events...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    Well I just woke up from a dream where I found a dead geared guy full inven of guns, freaked out because I didn't even have a base, running in circles trying to figure out what to do before being shot at and waking up.
    ... Rust

    submitted by /u/Skjolbir
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, anyone know when staging branch is wiping?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:14 PM PDT

    I get on this game from time to time just to make a bow and roam for PvP

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:05 PM PDT

    just dont have any time to actually play it anymore. so from time to time ill get on, make a bow, and roam around for someone to kill...even a naked if I have to. im not that great but i managed to get into a fight with someone that was hiding behind barrels. i managed to barely win (ate a lot of corn). roamed around some more and came across a dude in a hazmat. i surprised him from behind with a crossbow shot to the head (took it from 1st guy) pulled my bow out and shot him in the head again as he was shooting at me with his gun (ive never had a gun to PVP with before) i felt so victorious, i have never won against a gun guy before. i went up to loot his body and of course he had a friend that shot me dead :( oh well, thats rust. had fun in this run though

    submitted by /u/MOONMO0N
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I get such trash fps with my setup

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    I have a GTX 970,i7 3930k,16gb ram DDR3,ssd and I get such trash fps, between 55 to 68 most the time(on most settings) with frame drops that go to 30 or 40 fps, I always update my driver's and I only have a 1080p monitor.

    submitted by /u/yep9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel