• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    Rust New weather system from Facepunch looks sweet! - Raining men!

    Rust New weather system from Facepunch looks sweet! - Raining men!


    New weather system from Facepunch looks sweet! - Raining men!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:58 PM PDT

    Used some clips of a spooky shop I found on an official server to make a short halloween trailer

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:43 PM PDT

    Optimize your game please...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:46 AM PDT

    R/PLAYRUST POSTS DROP TO 0%

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    FP, be careful Rust doesn’t end up like YikYak or WoW.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    FP has added a ton of new content to Rust recently. A lot of it is cool, but I love playing Rust and I'm worried that the game I like won't be there in the future.

    Remember YikYak? A new app for posting anonymous messages in your geographic area. It took off big time and it was a lot of fun. Then they added mandatory profiles, removing the anonymity. The app lost its charm instantly. I quit, and so did everyone else. They went out of business. The app I enjoyed is gone because they weren't careful about adding a new feature.

    How about World of Warcraft? In the first few expansions, it was tough to get high-level gear that looked sick, or high-level mounts. Most people had boring eagles to fly, so if you had a Phoenix or something, you really stood out like a baller. Then, in later expansions, WoW added too much. EVERYONE had a ridiculous mount, like a giant Chinese dragon with all those joints in the body. When every person had awesome stuff, it ceased to be a sign of experience. Your screen was so cluttered with enormous phoenix and whatever it looked like a giant gong show. The game lost its charm, and it's users.

    I think that Rust is now going the same way. Electricity felt right. Minicopters is where they took a big risk about potentially breaking the game, flying over walls and such. Now there are horses, and I just saw a massive cargo copter. That's when it hit me. We are well on our way to the gong show. Please be careful Facepunch that you don't turn this game into a ridiculous clown world. I love playing Rust and I don't want to lose this game like I lost YikYak and WoW.

    submitted by /u/newcarcaviarfourstar
    [link] [comments]

    bounced my copter off dome, jumped out to save myself, then turned around to see this...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    Just an opinion. Farming Metal Fragments

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:55 PM PDT

    So i have been playing for about 2k hours now but cant really just figure out what is more efficient. Buying metal frags at outpost or smelting them. I would rather keep furnaces inside for sulfur. large furnaces outside for mf and grind tacgloves at outpost for cloth. (solo). Any comments and suggestions from veterans would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/grif2004
    [link] [comments]

    Minicopter invert mouse controls

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    Anyone remember the command to invert the minicopter controls? mine got reset

    submitted by /u/Zedgeftw
    [link] [comments]

    Chinook Event on Large Oilrig

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:53 PM PDT

    I am about to shoot myself

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:02 PM PDT

    I have been playing on the Bloo Lagoon since 5pm until now. I played enough last wipe to ger SAR, P2, Revy bps etc. I started a base 4 tiles away from dome. I will admit not too concealed but it was a starter base and I planned to move tomorrow afternoon. I got my tier 2 workbench down and I realize I dont see any blueprints, in like thats weird so I restart my game. About 20 mins later I come back and im on the beach. I like well shit, someone raided me. Normal stuff right? Wrong I go to check my base and my 2x2 base is gone. Just fucking gone im so confused as to what happened, first my bps not showing up and then my base just gone. Someone told me they foundation wiped me but that would have been much harder than just blasting down the doors. Can someone help me figure out this shit.

    submitted by /u/jimmytimmyy
    [link] [comments]

    I don't have an SSD, Rust takes about 30 mins to load, and wipe day usually has a 1-2 hour queue so...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    I don't have an SSD, Rust takes about 30 mins to load, and wipe day usually has a 1-2 hour queue for the server I play on.

    So I found myself coming home from work just to wait another hour and a half until I can actually get into the server.

    What did I do to resolve this?

    I used the Splashtop app on my phone to control my computer and load into the game while i'm at work, so by the time I get home, it's ready to play. No more waits!

    :D

    submitted by /u/TakeControlOfLife
    [link] [comments]

    Single player with more npcs.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm looking to play rust like a single player game and I know how to setup a private server and do all of that but it just feels empty, so are their any npcs or mods that would add like bandits or npcs in rad towns or have npcs roam?

    submitted by /u/N0VAF0XX
    [link] [comments]

    They see me rollin, they hatin'

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    Wipe times being faked?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:35 PM PDT

    Suggestion:add back placeable pumpjacks

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    Only purchasable for large amounts of scrap at outpost

    submitted by /u/ImTheEnigma
    [link] [comments]

    Rust Skins | Cobalt Locker, Punkish HQ Set, Caution Rev, Castle Double Door #142 (Rust Skin Preview)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    Tips for a kind of new player?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:18 PM PDT

    I haven't played since legacy and there is so much stuff that I've never even seen, so have any tips for a new-ish player?

    submitted by /u/WinterTactics
    [link] [comments]

    rust.... please fix bandit camp !!!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    Tips and Tricks, that will make your Rust life way easier - 1#

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:08 PM PDT

    Fogger-3000, Large Candle Set, Spooky Speaker, Skull Fire Pit, Strobe Light and Surgeon Scrubs back in the store this week ...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:38 PM PDT

    Those mummies are fast af boyee

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    Noob at rust

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:24 PM PDT

    Plz someone help me I'm smol brain

    submitted by /u/crimsonheros
    [link] [comments]

    I didn’t catch it in Rustafieds update vid but has there been any mention of skins today or skip due to update on the 7th?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:02 PM PDT

    Happy Halloween to you bumkin gang members

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:12 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/M4URVc5 Have a happy and successful wipe day also

    submitted by /u/2EdogPLAYS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel