• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    Rust Vibe check

    Rust Vibe check


    Vibe check

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:20 PM PST

    It's almost like Rust players are upset about the new gaming restrictions and decided the Zerg needed to be brought irl.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:19 PM PST

    Aesthetic end of wipe.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:49 AM PST

    Anyone interested in that base design? Bunker starter base that Needs atleast 6 C4 to raid it. Got the Video Ready if someone's interested.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    only use for a metal plate helm

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:41 PM PST

    batteries can be picked up and not lose their charge! THANKS HELK

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:39 PM PST

    Literally Unplayable - Red card not red

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:21 PM PST

    Some idea against clowns with no-recoil

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:09 AM PST

    Impossible to play, I want to leave rust after 3k hours of game, each third player have macros/scripts for recoil, a little bit part of them have cheats like maphack, they are playing on official rustafied servers and it is hard to report each new account and give a proof of cheating.

    So, I suggest to add deathcam with some delay, which will not ruin gaming/fighting/communicated proccess (~like 15-30s for example). Players can see that it was lucky double/tripple headshot or 5/5 bullet in body or it was cheater without any recoil. Of course it will remove some idealogy of hardcore of rust, but it give a lot of proof to fast appeal to ban clowns.

    What do you think about it, reddit ?

    submitted by /u/ejbernoy
    [link] [comments]

    Rust Devs plz explain

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:10 PM PST

    Update to previous shout out to Facepunch and EAC, AWESOME job with the new report system.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:13 AM PST

    In my previous post I was amazed at getting some shitter cheat banned from an official Facepunch server within 24h. I posted to encourage others to reports these cunts.

    Turns out FP/EAC are getting better, same thing happened today on a Facepunch official server, got aimbotted, reported via F7 key, go to lunch, do some work, come back to rust and BAM! they're banned. Took roughly 3 hours and 10 mins!

    So this is another dick sucking thread, well done Facepunch and EAC I now feel quite empowered, as though it's me banning the shitters.

    So fuck all the cheaters, I enjoy this new kind of PvP getting their account banned from Rust.

    Edit : Forgot to mention, I got a nice thank you message too in game via that new envelope tab on the main start screen.

    submitted by /u/chullster1
    [link] [comments]

    Guy claimed an old decaying base of mine but didn't destroy my bed. Left him with a gift and set bed to public (oh and i robbed him of his sulfur and hazzy).

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:39 AM PST

    Do I have the smallest Rust dick?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:58 PM PST

    How to solo trainyard and keep your copter

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:28 PM PST

    Recoil pattern is the most unhealthy thing in Rust. If scripting is the meta for a third of the so called competitive scene then there's a problem that shouldn't be ignored like it is right now.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:23 AM PST

    It's pretty apparent how there's more and more people scripting as time goes on.

    Good players will still be good, no matter what. I'd rather die to an inexperienced legit player from 200m AK laser spray, rather than an obvious scripter..

    Give everyone a fair playing field instead of pushing people to script just to play with tier 3 weapons.

    You know it's true...

    submitted by /u/Ekuz
    [link] [comments]

    Any other solos 'sloball'?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:13 PM PST

    By slow ball I mean sneak around on high pop servers until you get meds and a gun bp and then progress after that much faster.

    Takes 2-4 hours but you get a few to tire 2 guns and that's it.

    Edit: you build a base and research stuff but only guns/ammo/meds until secure.

    submitted by /u/somePeopleAreStrange
    [link] [comments]

    "charge left" might be a bit broken atm..

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:02 PM PST

    Watch this is the best rust optimization vid out there

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:49 AM PST

    Anyone else just randomly die while riding your horse?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:20 PM PST

    Happens at least once or twice a wipe to me. Combatlog says I did 100 damage to myself. Happens at the worst times.

    submitted by /u/BacklogBrandon
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended Graphics settings for my laptop?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:54 PM PST

    Just got rust thanks to the discount offer, and my fps is super low. The only way I can play smoothly is when I can't even read the words on my screen.

    Here are my specs, give me some tips on what to turn off in the settings

    Hardware Overview:

    Model Name: MacBook Air

    Model Identifier: MacBookAir7,1

    Processor Name: Intel Core i5

    Processor Speed: 1.6 GHz

    Number of Processors: 1

    Total Number of Cores: 2

    L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

    L3 Cache: 3 MB

    Memory: 4 GB

    submitted by /u/BigTenders
    [link] [comments]

    Make sam turrets more expensive/harder to get

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:47 PM PST

    Sort of cancer on a monthly when every 2x2 has a sam turret on it

    (fyi didnt die to one just sort of makes flying around the map autistic)

    submitted by /u/ImTheEnigma
    [link] [comments]

    Dear EAC

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:42 PM PST

    Become more invasive daddy, please.. 😘

    submitted by /u/makoGG
    [link] [comments]

    Roof Camped by a Horse

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:21 PM PST

    A few questions about Rust.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:13 PM PST

    I'm sorry if these questions get asked a lot but I can't find up to date answers online. I'm looking into getting rust, but I have rather protective parents, and I was wondering if a few settings could be tweaked to make it slightly more family friendly pg clean. The violence in the game shouldn't be a problem. I am more worried about the nudity and voice chat. Is there anyway to disable nudity, and voice chat? I don't really want to look at genitals and I don't care for trolls hurling racial slurs for my whole household to hear. Thanks for your time, I may just have to wait 'till I'm older for this game. :)

    submitted by /u/The_Keagster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel