• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Rust hey mom made pancakes

    Rust hey mom made pancakes


    hey mom made pancakes

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    The main gameplay mechanic that separates good players from bad ones in pvp is recoil patterns, not aim.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    I have about 1.5k hours. I so desperately want Rust to grow its player base that I invite a bunch of friends to play the game. The main block they encounter is that they will always get trashed by people that have mastered the AK spray (obviously).

    Now I've got the spray down pretty well, but it seems like they really find it unappealing to train hours everyday on aim training servers to learn how to spray. Honestly I find it hard to blame them, since it really is such a trivially boring thing to learn.

    It made me wonder if it really is a healthy thing that the game has fixed recoil patterns, especially given how easily people with scripts can obtain 0 recoil. Even then, I feel the AK simply is the best gun to use at any given range..

    I guess what I'm trying to say is eventhough I like being able to bop everyone with the AK, I just can't help but feel it's unhealthy for the game.

    submitted by /u/Tyndoom
    [link] [comments]

    found a new way to neglect information using rugs. thoughts?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Please let us rotate roof tiles so we don't always have to jump around for half an hour trying to get the right angle to place it

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    My new mouse mat come today just need to work out what to put on the back wall any ideas ?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    don't worry bro I got you

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Can anyone tell me why this planter isnt filling up with water? Its been an hour with no change in water level.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    then you turn on +200 camp fires on the roof, i have 9 fps. i had 120 before

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Based on a true story

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    New Fishing Villages play reggae as you run up to them

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Perler bead satchel charge

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Door Stacking: Ten doors on a 2x1.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    I can't hear audio in game

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    As it says in the title, I can't hear audio in game. I have tried restarting my pc and validating the files. Is there any other fix?

    submitted by /u/Th3IcyPhoenix
    [link] [comments]

    Start of a Snowball on Rustoria Main - zZz

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Rust Unplayable. Server closes every time I've tried to play.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    This is my third post of this since they die in new every time. Rust will close any time loading prefabs get close to finishing with no error or any reason why.

    Things I've tried that didn't work:

    1. Checking is Anticheat is running through services.msc its running every time still crashes
    2. Deleting Appcache. Worked for 1 play session then crashing, deleted it a second time no fix
    3. Every rust launching .exe is set to administrator.
    4. Running a command in the console (i forgot what it was about something about trees, no idea if its a common fix but it didnt work.)
    5. Reinstalling. Tried 1 time through steam alone and another where I deleted all rust files then reinstalled
    6. Verifying game files

    Im so desperate to play this game with a friend whos new and really wants to learn and I've been trying for days with no fixes. I don't know what to do.

    Specs:

    i5-7400 Processor NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 16gb ram

    submitted by /u/Kenneth6613
    [link] [comments]

    Instant Camera is way too good

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    The T-Shirt item in rust needs a buff to its stats

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    The t-shirt is cool and has a bunch of neat skins. Its also never used because its stats are not as good as the hoodie.

    Easy fix though: Simply have its protection match that of the hoodie, but without the cold protection. Also require a sewing kit to craft.

    It now becomes a viable item if you dont live in the winter biome and will let us see those glorious skins come out once again.

    Missing texture gang rise up!

    submitted by /u/thebiggestharkie
    [link] [comments]

    Beancan grenade

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Beancan grenade

    So i had a little bit of freetime so, i made a beancan grenade, hope you like it, its my first ever rust project :D

    https://preview.redd.it/7wfoxor34zj51.jpg?width=197&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f74b8e4fe7613e3d74fa4cbe4c778ef7063684b1

    submitted by /u/Ranger_Slayer12
    [link] [comments]

    Discord will instantly freeze when i boot up rust

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Title says all, looking into task manager and neither are not responsive or using more than usual RAM / CPU / GPU.

    Only happens in rust.

    submitted by /u/themuppet95
    [link] [comments]

    Refinery placement issues

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    I MADE A ZERG by ACCIDENT

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Need help with auto-transmit voice chat muting world

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    When auto-transmit voice is on, all audio in the game including other players becomes muted.. so I can't hear anything in the game if it's on,

    and when I push-to-talk, it mutes everything until I stop.

    Why is it doing this? How can I fix it so I can still hear everything when I'm trying to talk to my team? Makes it really hard to know what's going on when I'm interrupting everyone because they get muted when I chat.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Tipper_Backhoe
    [link] [comments]

    The salvaged and metal axes/pickaxes should have their craft/bps 'switched'

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Basically, the shitty axe you make with wood and metal frags should be the current 'salvaged' axe. The one you make with blades and pipes should be the current 'metal' axe.

    Reasoning: One is a weird mish mash of shit stuck together that wouldnt work well. The other one is a actual axe/pickaxe.

    The only downside of this would be everyone who has metal axe/pickaxe bp's wouldnt be able to use them as much as they now would belong to the t2 vs t1.

    submitted by /u/thebiggestharkie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel