• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Rust why would the devs ever think this is a good idea? it baffels me that this is actually a thing, i feel sorry for the guy on the right

    Rust why would the devs ever think this is a good idea? it baffels me that this is actually a thing, i feel sorry for the guy on the right


    why would the devs ever think this is a good idea? it baffels me that this is actually a thing, i feel sorry for the guy on the right

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:28 PM PST

    My first few hours playing Rust solo

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:35 PM PST

    The real struggle

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:17 PM PST

    I played country roads on the new piano and it sounds amazing!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:12 AM PST

    rust looking good! forgot to turn off the fps counter tho :/

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:45 AM PST

    Having to click an item twice to craft

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:27 PM PST

    Ever since the addition of selecting favorites in the crafting menu I've had to click items twice to begin crafting them. It's infuriating.

    I vaguely remember others having the same issue but I can't seem to find any threads on the topic. Has anyone else had this problem and, if so, do they have a solution?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Blownupicus
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I start on a new server

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:39 AM PST

    New Rust Achievements

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Are the facepunch employees reading this sub?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:29 AM PST

    Isn’t Bradley just the best?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:10 PM PST

    He's just so nice.

    submitted by /u/Rewqy
    [link] [comments]

    World's quickest beef settled

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    I stopped playing around the time the scientist was announced or shortly after... what have I missed?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:38 PM PST

    I don't want to have to read a hundred devblogs to catch up but I know there's boats and horses and an offshore rig... what else? Electricity. No gestures... any trains? Did they do the mega robots?? Super out of the loop on all this. Is it projectile based still and can you get killed by an eyeball shot through a mask? Is it dark af at night and people just fix it with gamma tweaking?

    Any vids to watch to get me up to speed would be sweet as long as they aren't too long. I miss Phaedo 82 updates about devblogs. Anything like that.

    submitted by /u/raella69
    [link] [comments]

    10/10 would play again

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:34 PM PST

    First spawn into a fresh wipe. Should I just skip this wipe?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:29 PM PST

    What SSD should I get?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:23 PM PST

    I have googled about rust loding times and how to make them shorter. Most recommend SSD, but I'm not an tech wizard so I don't know what kind of SSD would be the best

    submitted by /u/HasuKurre66
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game But I can't play anymore.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:42 PM PST

    Grinding just to lose everything to people with VAC Bans / Private Profiles and just in generally Fishy accounts is becoming too frequent on every server. It's pretty easy to tell a good player from someone who is just Aimbot/Scripting.

    I've ran into 3 people just today that I'm certain are cheating. I report them and wait for the ban. Unless they're running around Aimbotting insta heading everyone from 200m for hours it seems they just never get banned.

    I think the community really is in denial with just how bad it is atm. With 40,000 online even if only 1% are cheating which I believe it to be much more, that's still 400 people online ruining the game. And this number becomes even more obnoxious when you realize most people play on about 15-20 servers.

    I really wish FacePunch would add harsher restrictions to play the game.

    • I don't think you should be able to play with a VAC against your account.
    • I don't think you should be able to Join servers with your profile on Private.
    • I don't think you should be able to hide your hours.
    submitted by /u/lazzystinkbag
    [link] [comments]

    Switching between Exclusive and Borderless to get more FPS?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:38 AM PST

    For recent times, and I don't know why this is but after about 45 minutes of playing Rust, my FPS drops to 60 and sits there constantly (down from 90 to 110).

    When I go into the Settings menu and change the screen mode from Exclusive to Borderless and then back again, hit apply.. and exit back into the game - my FPS goes back up.

    I thought I was the only one using this little hack until I saw CoconutB do it on stream. I suppose my question is - why is this happening and how can I prevent it in the future?

    It has an uncanny knack of showing up right when I'm about to get into a fight... annoyingly.

    I wanted to post this to the bug thread but it appears to be removed from the sticky. Devs, help?

    submitted by /u/bx8
    [link] [comments]

    Bunker bases

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:31 PM PST

    I have a question. What even makes a bunker base a bunker base? How is it made?

    submitted by /u/dancywolf
    [link] [comments]

    I don't even know

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:52 AM PST

    SOLO ROCK TO BOX OF GUNS! (Rust)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:12 PM PST

    Rust clan's apply questionnaires and experienced measured in "hours played time"

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:17 PM PST

    I quite don't get these requirements as 1000-2000-3000 hours can be easily obtained by simply leaving the rust app open in the menus?
    1 person can have the rust app open all day and just play 1 hour a day and will pile up 700+ hours a month while a player that actively plays 6-8 hours a day 5-7 days a week will do a "mere" 160 hours a month.

    Why is every single application form on every clan asking for "number of hours played?" because at least in my eyes, I don't see the point? I don't fancy leaving my pc running rust in the main menu, for the sake of saying "I have so many hours" as if its some bragging right?

    I would love an explanation of this. I see many factors that can (in my opinion) be far more valuable than how many hours the rust app was open for, for instance, your age, how old is the steam account and if it has any vac bans, availability or the actual number of hours a week a player intends to play in that clan and so on (which aren't asked by the majority)

    submitted by /u/X4dow
    [link] [comments]

    Modular Solo Duo Trio Wipe Day Base / Lazy Farmer

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:40 PM PST

    So my friend and I "stream-sniped" our other friend...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel