• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Rust Now I can protect my desk from those pesky raiders

    Rust Now I can protect my desk from those pesky raiders


    Now I can protect my desk from those pesky raiders

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:57 PM PST

    When you snag some loot from a huge fight and manage to escape unseen

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:47 AM PST

    *Headshot Noises*

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:11 PM PST

    he do be getting is 2x2 down tho

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:11 PM PST

    here’s a sick phone wallpaper I found for rust (I did not create this)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:52 PM PST

    Just had my purest rust experience

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:27 AM PST

    My internet has been super bad lately so I keep DCing, my connection had been stable for a few hours so I was out roaming and raiding, I walked by a base I had raided earller and started talking to the kid in there (he sounded about 13, 3 of them lived there) and I gave him some low grade, he traded me some charcoal and we talked for a bit about raid targets, I gave him some advice on not logging off with boxes of materials before using them to upgrade and when we were on the way to see a base he wanted to raid with his friends my connection dropped, I was fullkit AK, bolty, meds, metal mask and chest everything

    I thought to myself 'Yeah rip that loot lol' but when my connection came back about 5 minutes later (after I went downstairs to grab something to eat) I came back up logged on and the kid was guarding my body with an eoka from a guy on a horse lmao

    It genuinely melted my heart, I gave him a few hazzie kits for it, I'd have looted me in a fucking instant but that kid was a good noodle

    submitted by /u/RJLPDash
    [link] [comments]

    sorry for bad quality, i made this in paint

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:07 AM PST

    Logging on for a 4am raid on your base.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:22 PM PST

    Solo takes on clans alone.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:36 PM PST

    Pay to die

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:21 AM PST

    Plays Rust once and thinks she can play the guitar now

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:25 AM PST

    petition to have a forced bp wipe for the first thursday of the decade

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:59 AM PST

    Mondays Slap

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    Offline cooking/smelting

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:52 PM PST

    I'm kinda new to the game, and I just wanna know if I put a shite ton of wood and ore in my furnace and log off will it smelt or just sit there? Thanks in advance. Edit: Answered

    submitted by /u/feck-nugget
    [link] [comments]

    Rust running really slow

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:39 PM PST

    I stopped playing this game about the time they added the X marks to the trees. During that time from what I remember, it ran 60+ fps and server load times were around 5 minutes max.

    I returned to this game, and it takes me 10 minutes to load in. What's more, my frames fluctuate HARD. It keeps going from ~60 to ~1 to ~60 in the span of seconds constantly, making it essentially unplayable. Trust me, I tried. A point of interest might be that whenever I did something new (i.e. open inv for first time, check corpse loot for first time), it froze for around 20 seconds.

    I moved it from my HDD to my SSD, but the load times got longer... from 5 minutes (HDD) to 10 (SSD). No idea how. I did the triple fps boost guide on here, no change.

    Here are my specs.

    PC Specs: CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 @ 2.70 GHz (4 cpus) GPU: AMD Radeon R9 370 2GB VRAM RAM: 8GB Download Speed: 80-90 MBs Upload: 10-12 MBs

    What is happening? Please help, I'm about to format my system just to see if that fixes it.

    submitted by /u/StandingWhiteDomino
    [link] [comments]

    Sun's going down at the New Year's Pagoda...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:48 PM PST

    WOUNDED you will die unless you get help soon

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:53 AM PST

    Just got rust bc of the 33% off deal. About to start. Wish me luck

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:37 PM PST

    I have a Rtx 2060 with a balanced system and i am only getting like 66 fps

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:44 PM PST

    I just got a rtx 2060 and i am only getting 66 fps most. I have tried everything i can think of. I have my drivers, i have looked up stuff on youtube, and I even got my friend on with a identicle system on and he was having the same issue and he saids its because rust uses unity engine. My game only uses like 40% of my cpu, and gpu on lowest settings. All i want to know is a fix and thats where I need help, so if you know how to help please say something.

    I just want higher frames

    submitted by /u/Dum_Daughter
    [link] [comments]

    Solo or duos, how do you keep your sanity in this game when pretty much anyone is hostile toward you?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:27 PM PST

    Optimization for high end PCs is terrible.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:56 PM PST

    I know optimization in this game is beating a dead horse. But I'm starting to see more and more people that have FPS issues with high end rigs. Myself included.

    Does anybody else feel like when working on optimization, FP only focuses on helping lower end machines run the game better? I have no problem with this, but on the flip side, there is NO reason a $1500-$2000 machine should ever be getting under 100 FPS on good settings. I just don't think I've EVER seen a patch note for optimization that was along the lines of "this should improve performance for higher end machines" :(

    submitted by /u/swasilik
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel