• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Rust They're growing up so fast, you guys

    Rust They're growing up so fast, you guys


    They're growing up so fast, you guys

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:16 AM PST

    Average rust player iq is 162

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:38 PM PST

    rip 9 furnaces in a 1x1

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:07 PM PST

    [Suggestion] Let us hop on a Free-For-All or Aim Server while waiting in queue

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:35 AM PST

    An AK I 3d printed and painted for my brother for Christmas!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:58 AM PST

    Pixel Art I made with my new drawing tablet i got for Christmas

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:10 AM PST

    2 cores/4gb ram/No gpu. I got a kill. Stop complaining about optimization.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:27 PM PST

    Can we have a couple sticky threads, please?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:09 PM PST

    First can we have a sticky thread titled "new players guide" or similar? Wherein there's a massive compilation of the stuff everyone repeats over and over in these 'hey I'm new' threads that pop up every minute. Links to resources and information like rust labs and others right at the top, etc. Maybe discussion in the comments could lead to amendments to the main body once in a while.

    Then can we have a sticky for bug reports? Again, main body; known bugs and links to solutions if there are any. Discussion in comments to verify bugs, verified bugs added to main body later.

    Then can we have a sticky for promotional links? A megathread for everyone and their cousins youtube would be nice.

    And finally can we have a "can I run this" thread?

    I'm sure I lost a lot of you somewhere there but, I think that categorizing the sub like this would help a lot of people while funneling better content to the main stream. Thoughts?

    p.s. can we get some active mods?

    submitted by /u/FlamingDicks
    [link] [comments]

    I got on Rust to chill but I guess I can’t play Rust now...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:06 PM PST

    Fat 10 scrap runs

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:25 PM PST

    nice review

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:19 PM PST

    That’s how AK spray would look like on Consoles

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:46 PM PST

    Normal day in rust

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    Why are people so needlessly toxic on this game? I dont mean just killing nakeds or KOSing

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:24 PM PST

    Like i dont mean killing nakeds or KOSing, i mean the attitude in the game

    I was playing there for a few hours and i got killed coming out of a cave by 2 people who literally camped there for 30 minutes, i know because they chased me to the cave and i ran in and hid, i mined a lot and when i got out i got headshotted, then they proceeded to call me fag and the n word and they went around the map to look for me again to kill me which they did

    Then another guy was chasing me with a bow and arrow and i ran inside my house and shut the door, then he ran up to me and just stood by my house calling me a faggot and saying he is going to raid me and take all of my stuff, he did this for like 10 minutes and he went around breaking all the extra wooden foundation i didnt bother to break around my house

    I then decided to take a break for like 20 minutes and i came back to the game with my base unraided, then i decided to go outside and im immediately blasted by the same guy who was calling me faggot, luckily i had an airlock so he couldnt get in but he camped there for a long time for some reason so any time i came back he was there ready to shoot me and i couldnt kill him because he had a shotgun and i only had an eoka

    They all had pepe avatars aswell lol

    Like why do people like this even exist? Whats the point? I wasnt even feeding them i didnt even turn on my mic or talk in chat yet they still singled me out for absoultely no reason

    Its not fun knowing i wont get materials any time soon because they will just be around my area waiting with their dumbass friends to kill me

    submitted by /u/holothewisewolf12345
    [link] [comments]

    Vanilla server - group asks for counter at Large Oil

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:12 PM PST

    First experience with rust....

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Santa is high

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:35 PM PST

    A Thomson smg I built for a cosplay last year!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:06 AM PST

    Game freezing a lot

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:11 PM PST

    When I play rust on my new computer it freezes is it anything to with the fact I only have 8gb of ram

    submitted by /u/Snakes-BP
    [link] [comments]

    When you stare at the word "QUEUE" for 30 minutes every day and still can't spell it

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:11 AM PST

    Cheating?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:30 PM PST

    Some kids went to raid us. I was offline but apparently they broke my door codes. 1578

    submitted by /u/ObeseToilet
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t wake up

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:37 PM PST

    Any server I join won't let me get off the ground no matter what button I hit any suggestions

    submitted by /u/Nardoguy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel