• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    Rust When you spawn on the same beach for the fifth time and see the guy on the horse with the blue shirt and crossbow coming at you again

    Rust When you spawn on the same beach for the fifth time and see the guy on the horse with the blue shirt and crossbow coming at you again


    When you spawn on the same beach for the fifth time and see the guy on the horse with the blue shirt and crossbow coming at you again

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:33 AM PST

    Remember me?... I gave you a pickaxe.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:10 PM PST

    You know you do the same thing

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:34 PM PST

    And that ladies and gentlemen is what I call a Zerg..

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:53 PM PST

    We tried to recover a bugged present...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:44 PM PST

    I just thought of eco raiding when I saw this

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:56 AM PST

    *sigh* the memes I make while stuck in queue

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:42 PM PST

    For reducing lags and stuttering for the ones who didn't knew this video!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:04 PM PST

    What in the backwoods redneck trailer park is going on here?!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:49 PM PST

    400+ Hours and not improving

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:55 PM PST

    I have a little over 400 hours in rust and i'm mot improving with the AK at all. Out of the 400 hours more then 350 of those hours have been practicing on aim train servers and battlefields. There has been none to little improvement since i was at 150 hours and it is getting upsetting.

    Im looking for any tips that i can use to help with my spray

    submitted by /u/Tacnody
    [link] [comments]

    Eoka = win

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:09 PM PST

    "this solo kid is dogshit lol"

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:28 AM PST

    My GF is a scrap farmer

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:40 PM PST

    Aye yo, my girl just farmed me up 1975 scrap. How much scrap does your girl farm?

    submitted by /u/Greycat1111
    [link] [comments]

    Rust causing my entire PC to freeze.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:36 PM PST

    Basically about a week ago, I turned my digital vibrance (in NVIDIA Control Panel) up from 50% to 100% hoping it would make the game look better. It worked well at first, but the next day when I got on, my Rust would constantly freeze my entire PC. I couldn't ALT+TAB, CTRL+ALT+DELETE, or anything in general. I have looked up many videos on a possible fix but haven't found one that works. I have tried turning my digital vibrance back to normal, running Rust as administrator, verifying integrity of game files, and completely uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Nothing seems to work as the problem continues to happen. Has anyone else had this issue or knows a possible fix?

    submitted by /u/xjuniorxd
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting duo

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:30 PM PST

    I was running around with nothing and got sniped so I was knocked down, these two people in a helicopter fly over, kill him and for some reason revive me and give me a Thompson.

    Random helicopter friends if you're out there, thank you.

    submitted by /u/BuffMozzie1
    [link] [comments]

    FP mentioned that they were going to fix the trainyard blue room looting with helicopters 10 months ago. What changed their mind?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:56 AM PST

    Basically title.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/playrust/comments/ao68ge/bypass_trainyard_keycards_with_new_minicopter/efz3g69/

    Why is it still so easy? Has it become a legitimate game mechanic? If so, then what's the point of the puzzle in the first place.

    The only counter to this is so sit and wait on top and hope for a heli to come and shoot them down. But I don't enjoy sitting still doing nothing hoping some dude with a chopper comes.

    submitted by /u/fireflaai
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to revert the m9

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:36 AM PST

    The M9 is awful and has on reason to be used anymore. They have taken away the core part of the gun the fire rate and now id rather use a p2 That has a high rate of fire, The so called military grade pistol is now slower than my eoka.

    submitted by /u/TylererYT
    [link] [comments]

    In Game Sense > Spray

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:32 PM PST

    I've seen many topics and threads about this lately. Mainly 'I can't Control ak' or 'why am i dying so much'. I see some clips from people and a lot of the time, their sprays are decent, but they have no game sense. Ex. running up to a base and getting dbed in the face after running straight up to a door. If your aim is mediocre, you can still beat a godly player if you have good game sense and positioning. A place where this is very evident is oil. You can get better positions to defend/attack, and hella people get tilted if they get outpositioned. I also see tons of people spending hours and hours on aim servers and not even doing a full wipe. You can't grow that way imo. You might be able to win in a 1v1 duel scenario, but in a real map you will get destroyed. A lot of emphasis in the community is "ak spray" and I don't feel enough focus is on game sense.

    tldr: Game sense is important for this game and we shouldn't (as a community) say that spray is the end all be all of skill

    submitted by /u/Thxrmal
    [link] [comments]

    How do you progress quickly on wipe day as a solo or duo?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:05 PM PST

    I'd like to know what i need to do in order to progress quickly right after the server wipes, in order to not fall behind. When there's a wipe, i usually spawn in and then take a look at the map, to figure out where i want my base. Then i run over there, collecting hemp fibers and crates on the way. Once i am there i farm up to a 2x1. It's not efficient enough. Meanwhile other people are flying around in minis, and getting guns. Zergs start downing the attack helo in less than 40 minutes into the wipe, and this is on a completely vanilla server (Rustafied Medium 2.) What do i do? (I have 200 hours so I'm not exactly a beginner, but starting out right after the wipe happens can be pretty damn annoying for me.)

    submitted by /u/meaty_wheelchair
    [link] [comments]

    low fps

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:43 PM PST

    ryzen 5 2600, 16gb 2933 ram, rtx 2060. graphics qual 4, everything else down low. can't seem to break 60 fps. friends i'm currently playing with have much lesser quality pcs and are getting 70-80fps. what to dooooo????

    submitted by /u/RareJero
    [link] [comments]

    Gun Glitch. Anyone know how to fix this? I have tried messing with FOV but it never helps. This only happens with a few guns for some reason

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:38 PM PST

    We zergin’

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:26 AM PST

    Fixed your meme

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:22 AM PST

    How do you close this game?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:44 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel