• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Rust When you're bleeding out but forgot the bandages

    Rust When you're bleeding out but forgot the bandages


    When you're bleeding out but forgot the bandages

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:17 PM PST

    Yeah...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    Titles dum

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:05 AM PST

    Low effort meme i made after re-watching LOTR

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:02 PM PST

    ignore my handwriting but i tried my best to put a meme in rust.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:39 PM PST

    Rust Calculator App Progress

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:21 AM PST

    A lot of you have been wanting an update regarding the raid calculator app we are working on so I thought I'd just use this subreddit to do it. The final bits of coding and design are being done and we are hoping to have it launched and approved within the next month. Just want to see if you guys have any final suggestions to add.

    For the people who don't know about this, it's basically an app that you can plug in what you want to raid and then it gives you what you need to raid it. Just simplistic but useful when you don't want to alt tab and do the math yourself.

    submitted by /u/xsych123
    [link] [comments]

    Made a simple Rust phone background from the twitch and steam face card.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:50 PM PST

    Zergs be like

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:15 PM PST

    What is the perfect song to play while getting raided?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:48 PM PST

    Mine is "My Way" by Frank Sinatra.

    submitted by /u/TheRealManual
    [link] [comments]

    Worth buying rust as a new player?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:20 PM PST

    Looking for some new games and Rust looks interesting.

    Edit: motivate why. I have heard its pretty rough as a new player

    submitted by /u/sgtsolitary
    [link] [comments]

    Land lobbing pirate

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:46 PM PST

    Can some of these hitboxes see a little reworking?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:17 PM PST

    Remember the feeling in the old days (pre October 2019 update)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:59 PM PST

    Stay safe! Get a Blarg!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:08 PM PST

    How do I help my friend get better game sense

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:43 PM PST

    Me and my friend have been playing for 2 years now and we both have around 2k hours. I have 1900 hours and he has 2700 hours, however his gamesense sucks. He plays literally every day but his pvp strategy, positioning, and knowing what to do and what not to do is literally on par with someone new. He rushes stuff like an idiot, he tries to take fights that he has lost previously and expected a different outcome.

    For example, we were playing earlier and he got rushed by a naked with a db and died. I picked him up so we could go to kill a kid with a custom. I kill the custom kid and run back and as I'm running back he tries to take the same fight and of course loses. This means I have to run back to base by myself, which didnt end well because I got rushed by two crossy kids.

    Continuing, his communication sucks too. I try to tell him to be descriptive when telling me where people are after he dies. It's always "he's over there" or "he's by the rock" or "he's next to the tree" in the middle of a forest. This wouldn't be as bad as it is, if he wasn't the bait for pretty much every fight. There's no point in giving him an actual gun because he always gives his position away, or he ends up shooting the person we are trying to kill way too early and ends up giving both of our positions away, getting us both killed.

    He literally watches so many YouTubers and streams that I have no clue why he isn't picking up on any of the strategies and positioning that he has to learn.

    He's also the "save the loot so we can research it and use it next wipe" kind of person, and we never end up using it next wipe.

    Have any of you ever experienced this before? If so how did you help them learn?

    submitted by /u/boxtentoo
    [link] [comments]

    So whats coming in the "biggest update Rust has seen"?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:15 AM PST

    Facepunch said this will be the biggest update yet, but with 3 days until and pretty much no commits being posted (other than instruments of course), is this still even going to be true?

    submitted by /u/Rapidsniperz
    [link] [comments]

    Thought I'll share something I made long ago.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:45 PM PST

    Dont have a router to port forward

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:42 PM PST

    I have a 2 player server i made on my pc, is there any way i can get my friend on the server. I dont have a router to port forward so i dont think i have any options.

    submitted by /u/GODZILLA666420v2
    [link] [comments]

    Does water put out Bradley or Heli fires?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:15 AM PST

    Im still sort of new to the game with under 1k hours, but my friend and I took heli and when it landed it was at bandit camp and the fires never started so we were able to loot it immediately, I was wondering if anyone's ever tried to use a water bottle/jug to put the flames out before?

    submitted by /u/xUber-
    [link] [comments]

    2017 Rust

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:41 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to play a version of the game from 2017, I moved from hdd to ssd yesterday and accidentally deleted like 30 rust videos from 2016/17 but some got put in recycling bin and I recovered them, watched a few of them and realised how much fun rust used to be. I loved the game back then and I lost a bunch of memories but I still have some left but I'd like to be able to play 2017 rust again because I've more or less quit today's rust.

    submitted by /u/xItsArchie
    [link] [comments]

    can my pc play rust at decent fps (80 on high)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:32 PM PST

    my pc has alright specs

    Ryzen 5 2600

    16gb Ddr4 3000mhz

    Gtx 970 (same performence as a gtx 1060 3gb)

    256gb ADATA ssd

    Thermaltake smart 500w power supply

    submitted by /u/Cadeece1
    [link] [comments]

    new jackhammer method???

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:32 PM PST

    its faster and better for the durability ive used this method for 3 months now and i found it so enjoy :)

    https://reddit.com/link/e550kd/video/d1mtuo806a241/player

    submitted by /u/W1P4
    [link] [comments]

    Made my own emotes using Memoji and photoshop LULW

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel