• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Rust Made with love yeet

    Rust Made with love yeet


    Made with love yeet

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:44 AM PST

    You can farm his corpse for extra low grade

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:02 AM PST

    Who called in the airdrop?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Yay or nay? Bone chassis, snake skin fittings with silver and gold overlays.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Excuse the phone recording, but I couldn't miss capturing this

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:34 PM PST

    Yall need to recruit an old man

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Got a 60 year old man in our group, dude just farms for 5 hours a day, its OP

    Edit: will post picture of all the farm when get home

    submitted by /u/KoolKidEight
    [link] [comments]

    First Look At Remote Cameras In Rust Currently On Staging

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:38 PM PST

    The set I've been rocking lately.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Ah well, maybe next month.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:46 AM PST

    Meme that I thought of after this happened to me

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Happened to me so many times yesterday

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:01 AM PST

    MEME

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:44 PM PST

    We all know this guy.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Met these fellows awhile back

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:24 PM PST

    PLEASE do not go back to the XP system

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:57 PM PST

    I'm seeing more and more posts about people wanting to go back to the XP system on this sub, and I want to give my two cents on it. The XP system was complete shit. I'm willing to bet most of the people pushing for it weren't around to play with the system. You couldn't play rust if you didn't farm, farm, farm nonstop- your best bet for "fun" was the randomness of barrels or the autonomy of fishing traps. If you killed someone for a high tier weapon, it didn't mean jack shit. Hoarding was more prevalent than ever, bows were your only option for a long time and if someone managed to do more AFK farming than everyone else fast enough to get explosives, the server was completely fucked.

    I'm not going to act like the system we have now is flawless. Having AKs on day two or earlier is very common now that the meta has been established and refined, but it's leaps better than its polar opposite.

    Honestly, I think the biggest problem with the current system is bradley, heli, oil rig and cargo being instant gateways to end-game loot within the first few hours. I don't know how they should be addressed, but that's at the root of the issue with the current components and blueprints system.

    submitted by /u/xSaladFork
    [link] [comments]

    hand it

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    It's my first time playing rust and I got locked out of my shelter. What are my options?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:47 AM PST

    Basically, I'm brand new to the game and spent the last 12 hours building an awesome shelter. I hear footsteps outside and 2 people just walk in through my door, murder me, take all my stuff, and then lock all my doors. Turns out you have to make keys for your doors to work which would have been nice to know in the description for the lock.

    Anyways, what can I do to get back into my shelter?

    submitted by /u/The_CancerousAss
    [link] [comments]

    Cheat to reduce damages ?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Dear friends from Rust,

    Yesterday, I shot a guy with revolver (I finally loose the fight but that's not the problem) : I promptly looked at combatlog after the fight (as usual) but it said I shot him with a simple "arrow_wooden" from a "bow_hunting_entity", instead of "pistolbullet" from my "pistol_revolver.entity". I was naked, with only basic revolver and few bullets : the fact is I didn't have hunting bow on me...

    Is it a bug ? Is it a cheat ?

    I instant reported him as cheater but I'm still confused.

    Have you ever seen that ?

    EDIT : added capture of combat log : https://imgur.com/a/w6eHeqf (sorry for its quality, done with my phone)

    submitted by /u/sergentchef
    [link] [comments]

    Frequent FPS Drops.. is it my PC or the game?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Frequent FPS Drops.. is it my PC or the game?

    Guys, help. So I've been fooling around with the graphics settings for Rust because my PC keeps getting frequent massive fps drops. Usually it's at 90fps, but every couple seconds it drops down to 30fps and makes the game completely unplayable. I had all of the graphics set almost as low as it could go, yet it still has these frequent fps drops. I then turned the graphics setting to max. Made everything max. It was as smooth as it was before, slightly under 90fps, yet it still had the frequent fps drops. What???? How do I stop these fps drops?

    Resolution: 1280x720

    MSI GL63 8RD Laptop16gb DDR4 RamNvidia GeForce GTX 1050tiIntel Core 8th gen i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz

    I don't know much about PCs, but I don't think it would be overheating. I have CPU Core Temp app, my friend told me to watch the temp for the cores and don't let them get too high. They all (5 Cores) average out at around 73 degrees Celsius.

    I also have MSI Dragon Center, which allows me to change the Core Clock Offset and the VRAM Clock Offset, both are set to max, 200MHz and 250MHz, respectively. This is called overclocking, right?

    Edit: Since the core clock offset and the vram clock offset has been set to max, the new average core temp is around 76. or not..? idk all of them appear to be fluctuating, min 50 max 80.

    Edit again: I've come to notice that when the gpu bar drops from 99% to a really low number, i lose a bunch of fps. <---- THIS IS WHAT I'VE CIRCLED IN THE PICTURES

    Another Edit: I've just learned that if you look close enough at the core temp frequency on the right side of both pictures, it changes from 3300 if i'm correct to 700mhz. I'm guessing this is what causes my fps drop? how do i fix this??????

    https://reddit.com/link/fb3ixw/video/faubsv4earj41/player

    https://preview.redd.it/80i99sud4rj41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=452c1eea71c9f4c912caf2b6e526d7f2b2240442

    https://preview.redd.it/wfcxyltd4rj41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=aa470cf4403e60525b1fe07eda7268c1b37e1fea

    submitted by /u/Gafrudal
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a game like Rust that doesn't have a fucking awful community?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:04 PM PST

    My favorite part of rust doesn't last nearly long enough

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:49 AM PST

    My game keeps on dropping FPS randomly

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel