• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Rust Wholesome Rust Review

    Rust Wholesome Rust Review


    Wholesome Rust Review

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Sometimes you never find that guy that door camped you

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:04 PM PST

    My fiance allways hears me talk about this game rust, she's never played a pc game and wants to learn on rust, this is going to be a fun one!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Hey Guys, I Just tested every turret config and logged all the data it took me about 10 hours and im really proud of it. the results are very surprising

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:13 PM PST

    M2 aimcone is tied to your FPS

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:17 AM PST

    Why does this game make me WANT to quit now?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:53 PM PST

    1.5k hours, not burnt out it's just terrible compared to how it used to be. I can't quite put my finger on it anymore but I can never keep a base going for more than 3 - 5 days now when I used to be a monthly wipe regular.

    It's just.. not fun anymore. The community isn't the same, there is no reason to get out of the base and farm or pvp anymore. I just fuck around with electricity and traps and then get lonely or bored and give my base away.

    Anyone else know that feel?

    Maybe this is why everyone is moving on to other games now.

    submitted by /u/Toiletchan
    [link] [comments]

    Add composite keybinds so you can do stuff like: bind [leftcontrol+x] kill

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:02 PM PST

    She’s learning...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:48 PM PST

    We’re all the same

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:08 AM PST

    When I get real happy, I get extra stabby! What do you think of the skin? What would you change? Would you change anything?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:58 PM PST

    just went broke guys help :(

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:35 PM PST

    Rust Plane Take 2

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls :: RUST Concert created with Rustissimo

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Never knew locked crates said this ��

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Y'all ever nap with an m249, in the sky?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:23 AM PST

    A painting I made a while ago

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Rust is beautiful.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Are Trap bases taboo?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    New player. Got Rust in 2020

    My best wipes have all been thanks to a shotgun trap getting me SARS by day 2.

    I exclusively go for trap bases now. I havent been raided since i switched to trap bases either. I take of my front doors and now im safer and snowballing pretty quick.

    Whats the deal? I usually start with a 2x1 then i build a trap base around it. Doors off when im online. No one ever ventures deep enough to raid my real base. Ive been offlined but only in the trap base area where i keep shit loot like corn.

    My bases are ugly and confusing. Often its 1 stone wall to my real loot and no one goes for it.

    Im a terrible shot/pvper. I just like hanging around my trap bases. Then building more trap bases around my trap base. A bunch of small bases with shotgun traps and no doors.

    submitted by /u/zFUCKINcoldMan
    [link] [comments]

    Devs please update your in-game store boxes. Its sooo bad atm and basically a scam

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:13 PM PST

    What is your favorite "wtf" moment you've had with a random player?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:25 PM PST

    What do people think of the new crate skin?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:01 PM PST

    Can you get re-banned for playing on an alt?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:36 PM PST

    So I'm going to be 100% honest, I used an ak script and was banned for it, none of that "I HaD aHk OpEn FoR sOmEtHiNg ElSe" bs. I feel bad for my friend though because they got banned to and it was because of me. He loved playing the game and it was the one game he had the most hours on and I was thinking of gifting to him on one of his alt's but upon some research it seems like some people have gotten banned on an alternate account after getting banned on a main account and I didn't know for sure so I wanted to be honest and just ask on this sub.

    submitted by /u/Willy-g5
    [link] [comments]

    RUST

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:32 PM PST

    Good evening.

    I started playing this game at the beginning of the year, I loved it, but one of the things I noticed was that a game with so many years should have less bugs, which you should spend more time to correct them. should be more severe with cheating players (IP and Mac adress ban) many players lose due to the amount of cheats in this game.

    I think the puzzle system of the game is one of the most interesting things in this game but unfortunately the monuments were not adapted for helis, what makes this puzzle mode useles

    submitted by /u/Djaneta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel