• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Rust Isabelle Whipping That DB

    Rust Isabelle Whipping That DB


    Isabelle Whipping That DB

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:19 AM PST

    Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:24 PM PST

    *Fortunate Son Plays Overhead In Game Chat From A Minicopter*

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:47 AM PST

    I asked my friend for an update while I was away... he sent me this.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:58 PM PST

    F

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Houses coming to rust!?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Large Solar Panels and the right placement

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:46 PM PST

    I would like to start by saying sorry if this is common knowledge.

    After some testing on my private server I was surprised at how much difference in solar panel direction matters, so I started min/max it and thought I should share my finds.

    No, there is no right way to always place solar panels. it all depends on what month it is on the server (env.month "1-12") even what day has some impact as well if you really want to max out the potential of your solar panels.

    The easiest way to place your solar panels is by nightfall and at dawn.

    Just simply look directly at the centre of the sun and place a solar panel facing it. Repeat for the opposite time of day (nightfall/dawn) and place to know what direction to face the solar panels for the other half of the day.

    And no. you cant just place two solar panels directly opposite of each other (not for 11 of the 12 months of the year) The place the sun rise, and the place it settles are usually not the exact opposite of one and another.

    Example for mid July

    If you really want to be sure at what direction to put your solar panels, you can use a spear. and throw it directly down in to the ground, and then place yourself so the spear obstructs the shadow it cast and then look directly at the spear.

    Like this.

    Then like this.

    From this I now know to place my solar panels facing ~110 degrees facing me at night fall.

    Another thing to notice is that if any shadow (well, almost all shadows) falls on the solar panel. it completely stops working. one good to know exception to this is other solar panels don't seem to effect this, so you can place them ass close to one and another as you like.

    Like this

    Or even like this :P

    Sorry for the wall of text. hope someone more then me can have some use for this.

    //Cheers

    submitted by /u/crimson4649
    [link] [comments]

    LMFAO

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Tired of shitty community servers with shitty admins

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:17 PM PST

    Does anyone else think that rust should have a separate website were you can search what server you are interested in and reviews and rankings from players who have recently played on that server come up? So we can see if the server is even worth joining. I'm tired of joining servers and putting hard work into the game just to have an admin abuse their power. Hopefully by having a website with reviews would hold all of these admins accountable for their actions.

    submitted by /u/Mekanaa
    [link] [comments]

    Rust for New players 101

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:04 PM PST

    Rust savas is indeed wack

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Lmao he didnt have a clue

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Whats a snowball?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:44 PM PST

    Title question

    submitted by /u/GenuineGold
    [link] [comments]

    PART 2!!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Any advice to claiming a compound spot like a ice lake before other people because I seem to struggle with it

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Semi-Pistol in Blender [Inspiration]

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Love those reload RNG headshots

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Moving TC from first floor to second?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:31 PM PST

    If I want to move my TC is it as simple as destroying it and building the new one upstairs? Or can I even build one on a second floor? How long do I have before everything starts to decay?

    submitted by /u/_pepe_silvia__
    [link] [comments]

    Is it viable to hide in a bush?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:21 PM PST

    I was running from a guy with a crossbow earlier and escaped by hiding in a bush. Is it viable to hide in them or is there an option in graphics to disable bushes?

    submitted by /u/peterman_misterman
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question mi amigos

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:52 PM PST

    So with the new igniter being able to relight satchel charges I was wondering if you could douse the charges with water like other fires to set up some cool shite. Currently away from my pc and nothing I've found online can confirm or deny this.

    submitted by /u/8tlas
    [link] [comments]

    Low FPS

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I only get like 50 fps in rust, no i don't have a shit box.
    gtx 1080 8gb vram
    intel core i7 7820x kabylake, 8 cores 16 threads.
    32gb ddr4 ram 1666mts
    it's only rust,
    siege i get 190 fps
    csgo i get 330 fps
    over watch i get 180 fps.
    no my motherboard doesn't have dedicated graphics so don't it's that.
    my settings are pretty low tbh, nothing maxes out either. In-game cpu hits 30%, gpu hits 35%, ram is 7 gbs used.

    submitted by /u/bbaylean
    [link] [comments]

    Feedback on my AK Skin

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:33 PM PST

    Feedback on my AK Skin

    As the title says, I am looking for feedback on my new AK skin. Any tips/comments are appreciated, positive or negative as long as they're constructive.

    Please note this is the first skin I've ever made, so please keep that in mind, I'm not a professional artist.

    This skin also is very far from finished. Don't assume this is the final product, as it's in a not-so-detailed state.

    https://preview.redd.it/uwry5qsnt6k41.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=9c31fbd2634433c742047565b1309e145bfdd1da

    https://preview.redd.it/uzobdrsnt6k41.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=8757b91d95aff87fea77d3a04fd8a6c060bde2a7

    https://preview.redd.it/lhry9usnt6k41.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=1e77deabc6f901c1739ef90ce95f302f143a52c2

    submitted by /u/SupremacyXI
    [link] [comments]

    Budget pc/laptop for rust

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:13 PM PST

    I have been watching Rust YouTubers and I thought I'd give rust a try. Since my MacBook Pro can't run rust. I'm looking for a PC/Laptop around 200-350 USD running rust at 30-45 FPS

     Please post comments/suggestions on which laptop/pc I should get 
    submitted by /u/Toxic_Vizor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel