• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Rust This popped up OVERNIGHT next to a base we were going to raid...vanilla server, fourth day of wipe...

    Rust This popped up OVERNIGHT next to a base we were going to raid...vanilla server, fourth day of wipe...


    This popped up OVERNIGHT next to a base we were going to raid...vanilla server, fourth day of wipe...

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Wolfgang Amadeus Horszart

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Don't need a Tier 3 with big brain

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    I now understand the feeling why poeple do this

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    made a lil rust prototype in unity

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    MiniMinicopter

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    If you build it, they will come.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    I might buy this game as an ARK player.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    So I'm thinking of buying this game, I love survival games with pvp elements involved, can anyone tell me stuff/differences?

    I usually play ark solo or with friends always PVP, and have come far (beating bosses) I'm currently thinking of buying rust, is there anything I should know?

    I heard the devs are amazing and do monthly updates

    EDIT: alright some of y'all are acting like this game is 'bad' in a way. So my next question ONLY applies to ark players or ppl that have played it: Is this game WORSE or near ARK level??

    submitted by /u/Tornado_Hunter24
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna join a clan

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    I have 10 hours on rust so I'm fairly new but know a decent amount , I wanna join a clan to grind to get good at the game so hmu

    submitted by /u/GrimzinYT
    [link] [comments]

    Serenading My Foes Before Slaughter

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Rust Spas Bug

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Rust Vaults and how to build them

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    My rock is an all purpose tool. Even a pillow

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    #freeTigerKing

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Kill this or not ??

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Mouse Flinging

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    For whatever reason whenever I exit out of the map, crafting space, or inventory my mouse flings to the top of my screen. Any help/feedback would be great.

    submitted by /u/TheViiperr
    [link] [comments]

    Coming up on the anniversary of a masterpiece lads, a few days away.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    double kill

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Our cozy little 1x2 duo base. Stay inside, y'all.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    [Suggestion] Click on killers name on death screen to open Steam profile.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    It'd make identifying cheating so much easier without having to manually go through the player list or enter their steamid64 from the f7 list to just view their account.

    submitted by /u/smiley_crack
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on Bootstrap Config when loading game

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    when I go to load rust I mostly get stuck on the bootstrap config for a long time and have to restart my game multiple times just to get in. Is there any way that I can fix this because I have tried verifying my game and that doesn't work. I cannot think of any way to fix this if you know please help.

    submitted by /u/Tippedkestrel
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to see the priorities of the devs working on optimization?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    The single WORST thing hindering my FPS, and most likely yours, is Rust's inability to utilize my GPU. I get 60 or so % CPU Usage, and 30 GPU Usage. If I turn my graphics up to the very max, it will lower my FPS by like 1. It won't even touch it if i raise it to anything but the max. I have an I7 8700, 1080ti and Rust giving me 60-80 FPS during a stacked 4k map size wipe is wild, because in custom servers (i.e combat tags raid simulator..) I get 120-140 fps which is what I should get. If they fixed this the game would run so much better for everyone.

    submitted by /u/kimocs
    [link] [comments]

    The Outdoor Living Base

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Are there any solo/duo/trio servers with a monthly wipe?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Me and some friends wanna play a duo/trio server but because we don't have lots of free time, we wouldn't be able to do much within a one week or biweekly wipe. So are there servers with long wipes

    submitted by /u/Gyoonsung
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel