• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Rust whenever a naked steals my crops

    Rust whenever a naked steals my crops


    whenever a naked steals my crops

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Rust just hit its highest concurrent players ever, and its over 100,000. Congrats FP!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Omg SO MUCH SULFUR

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Had this artwork commissioned for a Rust Story but it would be a crime not to share it here...Peep the AK with the selfie stick!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    oh boy, here i go grubbing again

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Whats your favourite type of arrow to use?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I don't want to imagine what is being done to my body right now

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I didn't realise till we got to the rig...

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Super Strechy Limbs Freakish Monster Corpse Discovered

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    We live in a Society.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Helk out there trolling players again.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    My Friend Found Something On the Ground

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    1 upping that dude with the RS meme (Who's actually my teammate)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    sad

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    BECOMING THE ENEMY - A Rust Story

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Hey guys my boi made a raid video. He's trying to get into Rust content on his channel. We're by no means pros at the game, but we are having a good time. Stop by and check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBzKFCU2l_Y

    submitted by /u/Flynn_Munroe
    [link] [comments]

    Temperature of plants does not depend on temperature but on the day cycle so at night plants are cold even under lights and next to campfire. Plus potatoes grow like 2 hours... and you cannot merge water sources. Only split them but one large watter catcher is not enought for one planter.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Critical Rust Steam Market Update

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Recently looking through the steam market, I realized that the dropdown tab to select what item you wanted skins for is horribly outdated, and does not list some items that are years old. Add this to the fact that many skins are named differently than their base item, and that means a large amount of skins are inaccessible unless you browse the whole 200+ pages. Can we get an update to it please?

    submitted by /u/TheLegend84
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t connect to my fav server

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    I'm trying to join rustafied US odd jr but it keeps telling me Disconnected:EAC: Authentication timed out (1/2) I've checked my file integrity like my friends have told me but nothing is working

    submitted by /u/TisPPTime
    [link] [comments]

    Wooden Bridge Parts - free prefab - for Rust

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Sound completely cutting out until game restart?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    So, this started about a week or so ago, it's tied to discord somehow. When discord makes certain sound queues (push to mute, push to deafen), the sound in Rust will completely die. Like, I can't hear a thing until I exit the game and come back in. Anybody have any experiences with this?

    submitted by /u/Exilethenoble
    [link] [comments]

    Made a lil throwback vid to see how Rust changed and decided to post it... Watch it if u want :).

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Those of you that went from Modded to Vanilla. Is it worth it?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I've pretty much always played modded servers (increased gather rate, TP, etc). I've done so because I've told myself "I don't have time for vanilla".

    Is this actually true or just something people (including myself) say?

    Those that made the switch has the game become more fun? Less fun? More time consuming or less?

    Please share your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/ribsarerare
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel