• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Rust Community Fishing Idea (Like to add to Concept Limbo)

    Rust Community Fishing Idea (Like to add to Concept Limbo)


    Community Fishing Idea (Like to add to Concept Limbo)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Literally the comments under every video of Frosts...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    The rock is the most dangerous weapon!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I'm new, and I've been having a lot of fun with paintings.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    So, me and my pal were a little bored in Rust, so started a new religion

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Does it even exist?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Any rust players post-puberty?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Got the game this weekend... is it just gangs of 12 year olds running around screaming "suck my fucking cock faggot" when they kill you and steal your rock?

    submitted by /u/simonleetodd
    [link] [comments]

    is Rust normally super friendly or did i just get lucky?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    it's my first time playing rust and overall i think it's great and i'm really enjoying it. i thought that since i was new i would struggle with combat against more experienced players but i've actually found them sparing me or they would down me then see i' have nothing, then reviving me. they even apologize for downing me once the realize i'm new. I made a mistake by leaving my base in the base material and instead of breaking down my walls and looting me, a player stopped by and gave me advice on how i should build, how i use my materials, and how to protect my stuff. they just walked away afterward saying good luck. this happened two times. am i in just a really friendly server or is the Rust experience different from this?

    submitted by /u/anon364738
    [link] [comments]

    If you can't loot airdrops from helis anymore, stop people being able to do this shit

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Literally every foreign discord friend with different time zones.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    wot u lookin at

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Poor Guy got nailed!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Question about card rooms (blue & green)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Okay, stupid question time. I tend to stay in my little area and not venture far out of it. Unless it's a mini to Outpost or Bandit.

    Snagged a Green Card (my first) at the Lighthouse and started doing the room at Harbor. I then got a Blue Card.

    I flew to Water Treatment Plant and did the Blue Card room. In the Green Card room I just expected nothing special, but in the Blue Card room I thought I'd get something mildly interesting, but it was not really anything great. No weapons or ammo. Just 40ish scrap, 6 gears, wetsuit, hazzy, and some mats.

    Are the card rooms just a guarantee that there will be stuff to loot, but it's from the normal pool and nothing special?

    I wasn't expecting an AK or an armor set, but I did think it would be more than plain old road/floating junk loot.

    submitted by /u/I_am_a_neophyte
    [link] [comments]

    Made a haunted house, thought I'd share

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    let me Place landmines on the road

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    why not make landmines placeable on the road

    submitted by /u/linchpin1337
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new to the game, i need info about wipes

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    I just got RUST with the steam summer sale and haven't played it yet. I just researched a bit and found out about wipes, my question is: What is the fun of farming and building a base and everything just for it to be wiped over and over? I find it a pretty interesting concept but i don't know whether i will actually like it or not

    submitted by /u/Vhirsion
    [link] [comments]

    Linux users still cant get refunds?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    I got my gaming pc a few days ago so i was looking forward to playing rust but i found out linux support was killed but its ok because they are giving out refunds, i go to steam support and ask for one but i get a typical email saying ive played it for too long and its too old or something, i think garry newman said to play the game once within they year and i have done it twice i think. Any one know why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/shreker69
    [link] [comments]

    Strongest door? ARMORRED USELESS!?!?!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    hello, im new to rust and trying to find the best ways to keep my base harder to raid.

    as i see it, both garage doors and armored doors take 2 c4 to raid ?

    what is the point of using armored doors? to tell the enemy you have s hitton of hqm in your tc?

    submitted by /u/MoziGodsend
    [link] [comments]

    Rust Low fps WTF ?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Hello guys
    so i was playing cracked rust with like 100-120fps
    yesterday i purchased rust from steam
    now with the same settings im getting 30-50 fps wtf?????
    i have ryzen 5 2600 16gb ram gtx 1660

    submitted by /u/alaebike
    [link] [comments]

    Game Securty Violation Detected (#00000018)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Game Securty Violation Detected (#00000018)

    Was playing Rust and chilling in my base and suddenly after about 1 minute of jittery mouse movemnet on my screen my game shut and ad Easy Anti-Cheat prompt popped up saying 'Game Securty Violation Detected (#00000018)'

    Anyone got any clue what this specific one is and how I can fix it?

    https://preview.redd.it/ejxvs1331q751.png?width=359&format=png&auto=webp&s=173c827187fbd081f1f4de73d00994ad504cffff

    submitted by /u/OscarBiz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel