• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Rust [SUGGESTION] Load singleplayer aim train mode when waiting in queue

    Rust [SUGGESTION] Load singleplayer aim train mode when waiting in queue


    [SUGGESTION] Load singleplayer aim train mode when waiting in queue

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Took a while and my first painting in years. What do you all think?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Every time....

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    KACHOW: The Cars(2006)-based Theology of Our Rust Clan, as Told by Skinned Garage Doors

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Can we get the "chance of success" back?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Found this and had to share

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Rust - How To Start A Religion - Slacking Off

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Random thought to improve Cargo.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    With the heli changes coming and it being a big investment to purchase them. The meta of cargo is going to change in that there will be way more boats to cargo now instead of suiciding Helis.

    Therefore it's going to be much easier for the first team to arrive at cargo to defend, especially if they have guns.

    My suggestion is that cargo does a stop at both harbours for a few minutes, this allows people to approach from land and I think would make for great PvP/Action around Harbour as well. This would make harbour much more relevant on the map when normally it becomes obsolete quite quickly.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/AlexYuuki
    [link] [comments]

    Semi-Primitive Server

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    My friend and I used to run a private server. He is an IT guy and owns a physical server in his house. Lately we've been thinking about starting it up again but publicly. I'm posting to see if there is interest in our idea.

    We want to do semi-primitive with light mods. Here are the details:

    1. No military grade weapons or high tier weapons. That means no AK, LR or rockets. Most tier 3 workbench items are gone. This means nerfing oil rig and all high tier monument loot. Raiding will only be satchels and explosive ammo.

    2. Most electrical, construction and "role playing" BPs come researched by default. No boxes and barrels full of repeat blueprints.

    3. Vanilla gather rate, no TPs, no kits, no VIP. We want it as close to Rust as possible but more focused on primitive combat and progression.

    Those are the main three points. Any suggestions, criticism or feedback is welcome.

    Ideally, you'll be able to progress at a normal pace without worrying about your neighbor hitting oil rig once and completely surpassing you. I want a new player who gets on after work to feel like they're able to stand a chance against the people who've been at home all day.

    Does this appeal to anyone? Am I overlooking some obvious problem or problems? Any feedback is appreciated!

    EDIT: Group limit of 3, forgot to mention that.

    EDIT 2: I'm also considering removal of all gyrocopters and scrap helicopters. Horses stay. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/keifergr33n
    [link] [comments]

    Nice bug facepunch

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    When you meet a geared player as a noob:

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Am I doing this wrong?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    So far the past week I've been practicing the Ak spray in UKN ( I was god awful couldn't control it even a little) so i've been using an 8x zoom on the ak as I was told; Now I can control it a lot better and land a decent bit of shots ( I still got a long way to go) but i just wanted to know if there is a way to do this without making my hand sore? I think I'm doing something wrong I've never actually hurt my hand while gaming. Is there a correct way to be doing it so this doesn't happen?

    submitted by /u/ayman678
    [link] [comments]

    Now that we've got cars, bollards would be awesome for extra security and roleplay!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    IPV6 connection

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    I have a server running on my computer. Localhost connects fine, but I am trying to allow my friends to play. I have port forwarded successfully, but I can not figure out how to connect through my public IPV6 address.

    On the terminal I am putting client.connect [IPV6 ADDRESS]:28015 and I am getting an invalid address response. Is connecting through IPV6 Possible?

    submitted by /u/Wildestsuperior
    [link] [comments]

    Training skin set review

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Here is a review on the Training skin set. If you ever wanted to know what the skin set looks like before buying it, here you go. What is your favorite part of the skin set. tell us on the video. and in the comment section, let us know what skin set you would like to see us do a review on. does not have to be a skin from the market. could be anything in the workshop.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ4LyY4z5RM

    submitted by /u/BreakingRustServers
    [link] [comments]

    Creepy messages popping up on every rust server. This was on Rustafied.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Sharing is caring

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    It needs work.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Best wipe in my 500 hours on this game with the boys

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    How do I get my combat log to automatically show up I always see you tubers just pressing F1 and their combatlog automatically shows

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Shield gameplay

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    The melee isn't exactly chivalry/mordhau and we generally move past it ASAP, but hear me out.

    A shield that can be made of wood, metal and HQM. It can rank x% of bullet and all of melee damage until it breaks, health and % depends on grade. A slot is available in the icon description to hold 1h weapons. Mouse1 executes attack and mouse2 raises shield.

    I think primitive rust is underrated but can see this at end game for some very fresh playstyles. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Aromatic-Eggplant226
    [link] [comments]

    You all were quite right, thanks

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Today I took the advice I got here and made a play for the locked crate at the Airfield. I had a DB and a revolver, because I'm still pretty crappy.

    I hacked it and chilled in the container nearby because the Attack Heli was out.

    I was crazy lucky since the only other who made a move on it got hammered by the heli. I jumped in my mini and left with:

    1 metal face mask 1 Thompson 1 SMG body 2 tech trash (NV googles in my future) 1 C4 Bunch of random stuff

    I just wish there was 2 C4 so I could research that and explosives. I feel like it was a very successful first attempt and further into the game content for me.

    submitted by /u/I_am_a_neophyte
    [link] [comments]

    the struggle

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel