• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Rust Would be really cool if just the name part of ownership came back; would love to have a semi with tons of names or something

    Rust Would be really cool if just the name part of ownership came back; would love to have a semi with tons of names or something


    Would be really cool if just the name part of ownership came back; would love to have a semi with tons of names or something

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:39 PM PST

    I miss having this much fun in rust

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:56 AM PST

    When you're a Noob and you stay up too Late and get Onlined instead of Offlined.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:11 PM PST

    RUST IS NUMBER ONE! even with tarkov having drops enabled! Insane.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:54 PM PST

    I like building in junkyard

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:35 PM PST

    is it just me , or does the rock have the number 6 in it

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:30 AM PST

    I'm quite new to Rust.. How do I fix this hole in my roof? or have I roofed this house wrong?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Made this for my mate a while ago, thought it looked cool :)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:51 AM PST

    New clothes collection

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:38 PM PST

    I'm not the best player, but having trigger restraint goes a looooong way

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:36 PM PST

    A drawing I did 2 years ago that I stumbled upon. (Did this with my mouse as well!)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:37 PM PST

    is rust worth playing without friends?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:11 PM PST

    I don't have any friends who own rust, and I'm thinking of buying it since it's on sale on steam for $27. The whole base mechanics seem pretty cool in the game, but the main reason I wanna buy it is to just run around and find fun people to interact with. I understand I'm gonna die lots and lots of times until I actually make a friend, but is rust a fun game to play and befriend randoms?

    submitted by /u/Popular-Troller
    [link] [comments]

    Research into how Rust impacts thinking and video-game experience

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:01 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I am a final year psychology Masters student at the University of the Sunshine Coast. As part of my thesis, I am conducting research regarding the relationship between thoughts, video games, and in-game characters, and would appreciate the Rust community's perspective on how the game influences your gaming experience, thinking and other concepts. I'm looking for participants who are 18+ and have played Rust (or other games) consistently over the last 12 months. If you're interested, the link is below, the survey is anonymous and will take 10-20 minutes to complete, and I would be extremely grateful for your input.

    https://uniofsunshinecoast.syd1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bDdDXVfPjw39hat

    Let me know if you have any questions. Also, please feel free to share the link with anyone else who you think has valuable insight. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

    Sam

    submitted by /u/Parakletoss
    [link] [comments]

    Watching these streamers play rust gives me a weird sense of nostalgia

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:50 AM PST

    he didn't run his pockets

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Game-breaking bug! But for real Devs, my OCD is going nuts on that “Max Tree Meshes” slider scale.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:02 PM PST

    Were Twitch drop items exclusive?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Since the event was cut short I didn't manage to get any drops. Was there anything exclusive that is like super rare now because it was only enabled for a short period?

    submitted by /u/greenstorm133x
    [link] [comments]

    Can I disassemble items? For example I have 2 satchel charges and wish to disassemble one to get the beancan blueprint.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:05 PM PST

    dunno about yall but this new update do be kinda weird doe

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:13 PM PST

    Who’s around me right now?!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:11 AM PST

    Sometimes when I lose faith in the toxic world of rust, this is what I need

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:04 AM PST

    Can't repair Reinforced Glass Window on repair bench?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel